Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

CW, i really dont know you..and yet you are attacking me. For what? The dates i posted for a possible rv didnt come thru. There is really no need to attack anyone or me. People who are sick and tired of waiting for the rv to happen...really need to relax. My suggestion..pray...pray...some more. You guys have been looking in all the places...some of u are really frustrated. You guys really need to relax...go out and enjoy something u love doing. Stay away from the computer and just enjoy life. Again, there is really no need to attack...it is uncalled for and unnecessary.Peace..pray some more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

16 minutes ago, navira45 said:

CW, i really dont know you..and yet you are attacking me. For what? The dates i posted for a possible rv didnt come thru. There is really no need to attack anyone or me. People who are sick and tired of waiting for the rv to happen...really need to relax. My suggestion..pray...pray...some more. You guys have been looking in all the places...some of u are really frustrated. You guys really need to relax...go out and enjoy something u love doing. Stay away from the computer and just enjoy life. Again, there is really no need to attack...it is uncalled for and unnecessary.Peace..pray some more.

I think people are looking for some humility from you. Frankly, you made a ton of posts over the last month claiming to be receiving some serious spiritual intel. For me, there's nothing morally wrong with believing you are in communication with Jesus or any other Spiritual guide, except your discernment must be spot on or you can be easily led astray by these voices.  Sharing your enthusiasm and beliefs on the board in an effort to bring some positivity to the members is also laudable.

The main issue I have is your lack of humility in the form of acknowledging you got people's hopes up, you appear to have been wrong and to simply offer an apology. I know If I had told people for weeks that their life was going to change dramatically by a certain date and then nothing discernible happens, I would be bowing my head and asking for understanding and forgiveness. Saying "Pray that I'm right" after every post doesnt cut it and now you are reaping the rewards from the false promises you've sown. Some people will attack you, which can't be surprising. If you're a pumper, you did a good job here.  If not, humility is a virtue worth cultivating, Navira45. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, navira45 said:

You can't spout off dates time and time again when absolutely nothing comes to fruition. Most importantly you can not use God as your shield and/or get out of jail free card when spewing all of this unsubstantiated rhetoric and flat out BS...AFTER it doesn't come to pass. 

I've been around here for a long time and regardless if I don't know "exactly" what your agenda is; it's deplorable. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

2 Peter 2King James Version (KJV)

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I have been watching this tripe for awhile now. These people who have been spouting off that god or whatever is talking to them (in a dream) are pure BS artists and people ate it up. Had I spoken up I am sure people would have defended them instead like Job I have patience and just bought time. I for one believe these few were here to stir up trouble deliberately and they did just exactly that. When you are emotionally tied to investment things like this happen. People will be people.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Um, the pharisees thought themselves to be the true religion.  LOTS of people call themselves the children of God.  Yet many Jesus says to them he never knew them.   Get away from me you workers of lawlessness.  Geez LGD...to defend someone that said God told them this will happen on a specific date then it doesn´t happen blows my mind.  You probably think Joel Osteen is a child of God too.  The guy is worth 40 million dollars by peddling the word of God.

I have learned to leave the Judgement of someones soul condition to God. When Jesus said what he did to the Pharisees he  did so as God incarnate thus capable of making such a Judgement. I feel for Navira because as you well know I've made the same mistake. As for Joel Osteen I don't consider him to be a Preacher. He's more of a self help guru. But you should know that he didn't make one cent off of Jesus. He did make millions off of writing books. As for the condition of his soul, I'll leave that to the Lord in prayer. As the word say's,

Luke 9:50

And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ixic said:

So...back to original topic...waiting for the new CBI site to show it's new exchange rates.

Exactly. How some of these strings go astray?? We can start off discussing the CBI site showing 1.2 and the next thing....we're discussing the sexual meanderings of a certain goat in BF Germany. 30 pages later, here we are!! As Hans and Franz would say ( old SNL skit )...... "it yust boggles my mind !"  :lol:

OK off to the rumor mill to unload my rubies. Luigi, are you there?? Yawh.

HANS___FRANZ_gurly_man.jpg

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 3

Another thread that came off the rails.......Politics and Religion.......two topics that have a quick flash point in my mind......I believe this thread was all about the new look at the CBI......perhaps the predictions, and follow up thoughts, might be better served by being in another section.....

Some one will be right someday.......I do believe that for sure.....

• Upvote 7

40 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Another thread that came off the rails.......Politics and Religion.......two topics that have a quick flash point in my mind......I believe this thread was all about the new look at the CBI......perhaps the predictions, and follow up thoughts, might be better served by being in another section.....

Exactly coorslite21...I tried to stay out of all of it but yeah, so what if navira45 pumped using his "connection."   It wasn't be the first time and it won't be the last.  Personally, I felt what he was saying would have been better served in the opinion or rumor section.   Again, so what....

This IS the news section so let's try to stay focused on the NEWS and wait for the RV day!  

It's tough, especially with Iraq (and pumpers), but hang in there everyone!   It's coming, no one knows when...

Dr J

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Praise the Lord!!!

B/A

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

I'd like to ask you a question and I pray you will answer.

For someone like me my faith is what most here, including yourself, would call religion. Though I would not call it that. For others the driving force in their heart would be politics. For me  faith is at the very core of who and what I am, while for others it is politics. When these subjects or at the very core of a person's being how do they have a discussion where such subjects do not come up? It would be like asking you to talk all day and never mentioned investment opportunities or the stock market.

AlI I am saying is that I have learned over the years of working and writing on this site is to respect each other's opinions and points of view, and from where they come. That does not mean I have to agree with them, nor even like them, but it does me that I must tolerate them. And if it is something that I feel I cannot tolerate , then the onus is on me to not read them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Theseus said:

I have been watching this tripe for awhile now. These people who have been spouting off that god or whatever is talking to them (in a dream) are pure BS artists and people ate it up. Had I spoken up I am sure people would have defended them instead like Job I have patience and just bought time. I for one believe these few were here to stir up trouble deliberately and they did just exactly that. When you are emotionally tied to investment things like this happen. People will be people.

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Well said Theseus and coorslite21:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, drj said:

Your so right

Exactly coorslite21...I tried to stay out of all of it but yeah, so what if navira45 pumped using his "connection."   It wasn't be the first time and it won't be the last.  Personally, I felt what he was saying would have been better served in the opinion or rumor section.   Again, so what....

This IS the news section so let's try to stay focused on the NEWS and wait for the RV day!  

It's tough, especially with Iraq (and pumpers), but hang in there everyone!   It's coming, no one knows when...

Dr J

You're so right. Who cares...entertainment non the less.

And LGD, I know you mean well and your just being yourself, but we are not in church. I do as you stated...just skip over.  Some people don't want to see my posts either, I'm sure.   lol    Bless us all !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You have no idea how much these last few comments really break my heart. 

I have come here and shown all by my own actions how that people can change, and I post the things that I do in hopes that others may at the least attempt to seek the truth for themselves. I know that there are other Spirit Filled Christians who read these post but say nothing for fear of the rejection. But I don't fear it ,because it is in this rejection that I learn where America is. And where she is heading. And to be honest it isn't good. I pray for hours every day for all my DV friends and ESPECIALLY for those that aren't my friends. And I can say this one thing I have spent many days with tears in my eyes and upon my heart for EVERYONE here from Adam to the newest member, but sometimes I wonder what for? What good has it done? Who cares what a freak trucker has to say about God? And how come he doesn't know that this isn't church? 

Well I've one last thing to say here and that is, LIFE "IS" CHURCH. And when you figure that out you won't have to be hoping for and begging for an RV. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4