Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

Hmmmmm.  The CBI is selling gold?  To take in dinars?

I read last night that Frank26 was talking about ATMs that sell gold.  I thought it was crazy, but maybe not.   I Googled it and there really are ATMs that dispense gold.

Here Are Excerpts:

FRANK:  They don’t have to explain anything to us like why they posted those pictures … or anything about the ATM software not recognizing the 3 zeros notes.  The ATM’s will not only dispense LD’s – but GOLD!  They have a lot of reason to lift the value of their currency.

ATM machines are STATE-OF-THE-ART – far more advanced than what American’s have seen.

These machines will sit next to an ATM machine (or at a bank) – and will only dispense GOLD!  Specific amounts in gold.

The ATM’s will dispense LD’s and the other machine will dispense GOLD.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Hmmmmm.  The CBI is selling gold?  To take in dinars?

I read last night that Frank26 was talking about ATMs that sell gold.  I thought it was crazy, but maybe not.   I Googled it and there really are ATMs that dispense gold.

Here Are Excerpts:

FRANK:  They don’t have to explain anything to us like why they posted those pictures … or anything about the ATM software not recognizing the 3 zeros notes.  The ATM’s will not only dispense LD’s – but GOLD!  They have a lot of reason to lift the value of their currency.

ATM machines are STATE-OF-THE-ART – far more advanced than what American’s have seen.

These machines will sit next to an ATM machine (or at a bank) – and will only dispense GOLD!  Specific amounts in gold.

The ATM’s will dispense LD’s and the other machine will dispense GOLD.

Thanks YOTA and GM DV:bump:

Floridian, It was a good CC, honest and fair and full of good information. Do you think the list Yota just brought to our attention good resemble the gold-dispensing atm weights and amounts and also why is there no price next to each amount. 

• Upvote 1

WaitIsOver,

I'm not saying anything bad about Frank.  When I first read about Gold-Dispensing ATMs, I thought it sounded ridiculous.  Then I Googled it and saw that they really have such things.

I am now encouraged with the article Yota brought.  It confirms what I read that Frank said.  :bravo:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2017 at 0:04 AM, Spider said:

If someone can fully translate and put it inside here, it will very helpful for those want to study the situation deeply about IQD. I truly believe that if people can understand what research means, there will many benefit for all DV members.

"Restructuring of Iraqi Currency"  CBI pdf is already translated here on DV:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/223498-restructuring-of-iraqi-currency/

Edited by DWS112
  • Upvote 2

CNN - Breaking Super Freak News ...

8-10-2017  Guest Newshound Guru rickjames2  they [The CBI] are still actively using the cbi.3eyon-host.net site and seem to be running tests to make sure vulnerability to viruses and hacking is not an issue...

(1) go to Cbi.iq website and go to English (Home)  

(2) click on statistics and then Extended statistics...the cbi.3eyon-host.net site comes up.  

(3) click on home at top right.  

(4) click on read more under Dddtd posting.  

(5) Highlight Dddtd and Ddhfh...then right click. 

Note...when I did this yesterday a page came up that said a Vulnerability scan and report was done on August 8, 2017 to the  cbi.3eyon-host.net.  

I saw the page...it looks like they want to make sure it is virus and hack protected. 

• Upvote 11

20 hours ago, navira45 said:

This rv will show up following next week. I say from 21---->to end this month.

Navira45 For Guru ! :o 

LGD - Take Off That Guru Tiara U Stole From Umbertino And Give It To Navira ...

U Can Keep The Wand ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Navira45 For Guru ! :o 

LGD - Take Off That Guru Tiara U Stole From Umbertino And Give It To Navira ...

U Can Keep The Wand ...

We have a new Guru!!

• 3 weeks later...

CNN - This Just In On The Super Freak Hotline ...

8-30-2017  Guest Guru RickJames2  There is a big change.

The are now no links to the cbi.3eyon-host.net website from cbi.iq.

I checked everywhere...

those links were there this weekend...now they are not.

The page showing the 1.2 dinars per dollar is missing. Interesting!!!

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I think people are mad at the totally false prediction being said here and invoking that God told this person this.  What did the Bible say about false prophets?

This just in from the Holy Spirit, "You might wanna read what he say's about those who attack the people that call themselves the Children of God". 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Dont wanna share anymore with what He said anymore....cause if it doesnt come thru one or more will acuse me of false prophet and what not. IM NO PROPHET...just sharing what He relayed to me. I chose to post because I chose to.

He warned me not to before but i posted my posts anyway because I had seen people in here that lost faith.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

8 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Dont wanna share anymore with what He said anymore....cause if it doesnt come thru one or more will acuse me of false prophet and what not. IM NO PROPHET...just sharing what He relayed to me. I chose to post because I chose to.

He warned me not to before but i posted my posts anyway because I had seen people in here that lost faith.

What a complete load of bullsh*t

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8