Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Olivesman,

Your post, above, says "No permission".  If your computer is showing something different, perhaps it is because you are already a member.  

My apologies. Is the least expensive VIP membership now $400? Adam may have all of the work he can handle at this point if so. 

• Upvote 3

I'm sorry Floridian, I understand your sentiment. Being debt free will be a great thing! I'm still noodling my total plan but I may just get debt free and hang for a bit before I make any major move with OSI. Everyone's situation here is totally different... different stages of life etc. so I get it 

• Upvote 4

When I hit my Store Link and then select VIP, I show Life Time VIP (Platinum) Membership for $189.99. What price does other's show? I may have that option for a discounted price since I already am OSI. If I remember right, there was a discount on Life Time VIP (Platinum) Membership for OSI participants.

In my opinion in the grand scheme of things, investing in Platinum VIP would reduce the exchange spread and provide investment opportunities and is well worth the price instead of buying my IQD.

• Upvote 2

I apologize if this has already been said somewhere on the forum, but it definitely looks like the "testing" website is linked to the CBI site. Here's how you know it's legit... 

- Go to cbi.iq (the official site) 

- Scroll to the bottom & click on statistics. 

-  You will then see "for extended statistics, please click here" - click on that

- Now you are on the testing site....http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/page/19

@Adam Montana, what's your thoughts? 

:goodnews:

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

If it costs $400 to become a VIP and then another $399 for a Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve, am I wrong in thinking that at this stage of the game it would be better to buy $800 more worth of dinar?  I don't know.

We don't know yet whether an RV will be treated as a long-term capital gain or ordinary income.  If long-term capital gain, the tax bite won't be as bad.  Also, there is no State Income Tax where I live, so hopefully things will work out.

It seems that this RV is going to happen pretty soon and for me to rush into joining something I am just hearing about now, would not be a good move.  Thank you everyone, for your advice, but I really feel that unfortunately I'm hearing about this too late, as you have all been in it for some time.  I'm glad you are all happy with your decision regarding offshore investing, but I just can't do this at the last minute.  

I have been desirous of remaining silent about this for a myriad of personal reasons. None of which have anything to do with the validity of OSI Name Reserve and VIP. But the direction that this thread has taken leaves me, a person begging to speak out when I should probably shut up, unable to remain silent.

For the amount of money that I possess, and I know now that is extremely small when compared to most of the folk here and in OSI, I spent a fortune to be a member of VIP, OSI, Name Reserve, and even Corp, VIP. Why have I done this? Because once becoming VIP I quickly realized that the Asset Protection, while understanding for me was far above my paygrade, was something to be desired more than another million dinar. 

Now I'm going to say something that I would probably be better off not saying but I think it will help you, Floridian, to make the best choice.  I once was over 10 million dinar. But I sold some for personal reasons and some for to buy into what I learned that the man we call Adam Montana has set up. I still think myself to hold more than the average poster here but I thought you would like to know that I felt what Adam offered was even more valuable than even dinar. 

For example, hows about earning upwards of 15% return on investments. And one that involves something I'm familiar with{Shipping} which involves astronomical rates of returns. 

You see Floridian, for something $800 more of an investment you walk yourself into the potential of earning returns that will long outlive you. That is to say for your children's, children. Also I would like to add that the reason that I wanted to tell you this is because of your name. I was born in Orlando and I do love my home state. 

And to Adam Montana I would like to say this. If I  have written too much then please my dear Friend forgive me. It was not my intention to go too far only to help others make what I know to be not only the right decision but the best decision. :tiphat:

• Upvote 9

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You see Floridian, for something $800 more of an investment you walk yourself into the potential of earning returns that will long outlive you. That is to say for your children's, children. Also I would like to add that the reason that I wanted to tell you this is because of your name. I was born in Orlando and I do love my home state. 

The whole post was well said LadyGrace'sDaddy! :tiphat:

I look forward to meeting post event!

• Upvote 4

Just now, Synopsis said:

The whole post was well said LadyGrace'sDaddy! :tiphat:

I look forward to meeting post event!

:lol:And I you! Along with anyone else that thinks they can handle my unique personality. Just ask Muleslayer whom I know. :lol: One thing is for certain In a crowd I won't be hard to see :lmao: Just look for the beautiful women hanging on my arms. :facepalm1:

58d4d04ac2e0e_20170320_164446-1(1).jpg

• Upvote 12

A friend of mine bought 400k dinar and said that would be enough, he's 12 yrs my junior. Plus he said he couldn't afford more..

i jumped in and bought many times that, I was his employee at the time. I worked and saved and sacrificed to do it. I joined here and spent more on osi and the whole enchilada. In my reading on investing, if you can't afford to lose it, don't invest it. I have given up a lot to put more into this adventure because I believe the return will be better than any other purchase that I could make with that money. If I lose it, I go to work the same as I have done for 44 yrs.

The bottom line, Columbus took a chance why not me.

LadyGracesDaddy is spot on.

• Upvote 3

Ring The Bell - School's Back In !  Can't Touch This ...

:D  :D  :D 

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

CNN   < <  BREAKING SUPER FREAK NEWS  > >  .....

Update From RickJames ...

7-4-2017  Newshound Guest Guru RickJames2  I just found evidence that the cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host.net link also is linked to cbiraq.org. 

Click on “Statistical site” in the column on the left (when on cbi.3eyon-host.net) and the cbirag.org website,,with its URL pops up. 

In other words I have shown that site number 1 (cbi.iq) directly links to site number 2 (cbi.3eyon-host.net) to site number 3 (cbiraq.org). 

I still believe that cbi.3eyon-host.net is their site where they are working things out..numbers/stats..etc 

Perhaps they have been caught with their pants down. 

The 1.2 number is still up by the way on cbi.3eyon-host.net

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, alreis said:

A friend of mine bought 400k dinar and said that would be enough, he's 12 yrs my junior. Plus he said he couldn't afford more..

i jumped in and bought many times that, I was his employee at the time. I worked and saved and sacrificed to do it. I joined here and spent more on osi and the whole enchilada. In my reading on investing, if you can't afford to lose it, don't invest it. I have given up a lot to put more into this adventure because I believe the return will be better than any other purchase that I could make with that money. If I lose it, I go to work the same as I have done for 44 yrs.

The bottom line, Columbus took a chance why not me.

LadyGracesDaddy is spot on.

You've touched my heart :wub::hug:

• Upvote 1

I Told U Homeboy - U Can't Touch This ! :o 

8 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

7-4-2017  Inel/Newshound Guru tman23  This is from Guru [Guest Guru RickJames2] ...not me.....but yea !!! 

I found that there is a direct link between cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host...

go to cbi.iq website and Click on Statistics [You can click "English" at the top of the page first]..

then click on "for extended statistics".

cbi.3eyon-host.net comes up as a URL address.

They are linked it is a real site evidently…When Basnews had the 1 dinar - 3.64 dolar.....

that was not a widget......that was direct to a server in redwood California......

days after it switched to Virginia......

But the exchange link address was to major us bank.....

AND REMEMBER......

THE BASNEWS SITE HAD THE DOLLAR AND EURO......

NOTHING ELSE....... 

THIS IS THE SAME THING WE ARE SEEING WITH THE CBI TEST SITE........

ONLY EURO AND USD ARE CHANGED........

Like we keep saying......What a bunch of coincidences !!!

Stop - Hammer Time ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

WOW!  I'm overwhelmed by the caring people on this board.  I don't know how to thank you all.

Lady Grace's Daddy, that little lady on your arm is a real Sweetheart!  I really thank you so much for that beautiful post.  Thanks for going out on a limb to tell me a little about Adam's investment group.  Now, I'm going to have to confess that buying the small amount of dinar that I have took everything I've got.  I've been struggling along for years waiting for this investment to come in.  It's been a long, long wait and I really think we are close.  I honestly have no money to join an investment group though now, after hearing about it, I wish I did.  Honestly, I will be very happy to pay off all the bills, be debt free and upgrade my standard of living.

Best of luck to all of us and, again, thank you.  :)

• Upvote 9

Floridian, we are at different stages in our lives - some young, some more mature.  Some who have done well career-wise and some who have made horrendous/regrettable choices.  But the fact that we heard about dinar and took the leap of faith shows there is still hope.  We do the best we can.  I learned a long time ago the trap of comparison.  I guess what I am saying is be thankful you even heard about this investment.  When the dust settles, you will have options.  God bless.

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Floridian, we are at different stages in our lives - some young, some more mature.  Some who have done well career-wise and some who have made horrendous/regrettable choices.  But the fact that we heard about dinar and took the leap of faith shows there is still hope.  We do the best we can.  I learned a long time ago the trap of comparison.  I guess what I am saying is be thankful you even heard about this investment.  When the dust settles, you will have options.  God bless.

I'm very thankful that I heard about the dinar.  I told everyone I know about it, friends and family.  Some bought, some did not.  Those that wouldn't buy any, I gave them a 25,000 note just so that they could participate when the time comes.  All of us will be better off when the dinar comes in. 

God bless you too, Shedagal.  You look a little familiar.  LOL

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I am with you Floridian.  I make pesos here in Mexico.  It is barely enough to survive on much less spend 400 dollars on something.  I have a settlement coming to me...but Mexico law is the slowest thing since this RV.  I won my case in 2013 and still have not seen a dime yet.

Better days are coming, Botzwana.  Have faith!  :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lol:And I you! Along with anyone else that thinks they can handle my unique personality.

Yeah, LadyGrace'sDaddy, I am blessed with a unique personality, too, and I share it with everybody! :o   :o   :o

All The Best, Brother!

SEMPER FI and

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 6

Hmmmm.  Frankie is a little behind the times here.  Didn't we know this a couple of days ago?  LOL

7-4-2017   Intel Guru Frank26  [It appears that the CBI "test site" that many are discussing is legitimate...]   [Guru] DELTA is STUDYING the new website...As we Learn more...So will You.  Right now we can only guess at what they are truly doing with the WSite...BUT!...It sure is exciting and encouraging.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have been desirous of remaining silent about this for a myriad of personal reasons. None of which have anything to do with the validity of OSI Name Reserve info">Name Reserve and VIP. But the direction that this thread has taken leaves me, a person begging to speak out when I should probably shut up, unable to remain silent.

For the amount of money that I possess, and I know now that is extremely small when compared to most of the folk here and in OSI, I spent a fortune to be a member of VIP, OSI, Name Reserve info">Name Reserve, and even Corp, VIP. Why have I done this? Because once becoming VIP I quickly realized that the Asset Protection, while understanding for me was far above my paygrade, was something to be desired more than another million dinar. 

Now I'm going to say something that I would probably be better off not saying but I think it will help you, Floridian, to make the best choice.  I once was over 10 million dinar. But I sold some for personal reasons and some for to buy into what I learned that the man we call Adam Montana has set up. I still think myself to hold more than the average poster here but I thought you would like to know that I felt what Adam offered was even more valuable than even dinar. 

For example, hows about earning upwards of 15% return on investments. And one that involves something I'm familiar with{Shipping} which involves astronomical rates of returns. 

And to Adam Montana I would like to say this. If I  have written too much then please my dear Friend forgive me. It was not my intention to go too far only to help others make what I know to be not only the right decision but the best decision. :tiphat:

:twothumbs:  Did you breath LGD ? lol You are our unique along with a few others that is why this

group gets along so well. All good people. 

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 2

This has been a very interesting thread and i have enjoyed following.. much has been learnt by me.. Though i will admit that im not too familiar with the website issues but i am hoping that we will see proof of our investment coming to fruition in the coming weeks. Thank you all for lessons learnt ..

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have been desirous of remaining silent about this for a myriad of personal reasons. None of which have anything to do with the validity of OSI Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve and VIP. But the direction that this thread has taken leaves me, a person begging to speak out when I should probably shut up, unable to remain silent.

For the amount of money that I possess, and I know now that is extremely small when compared to most of the folk here and in OSI, I spent a fortune to be a member of VIP, OSI, Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve, and even Corp, VIP. Why have I done this? Because once becoming VIP I quickly realized that the Asset Protection, while understanding for me was far above my paygrade, was something to be desired more than another million dinar. 

Wow LGD from Orlando. I lived there for over 20 years then moved to St. Cloud until I decided it was time to come home to Kentucky.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have been desirous of remaining silent about this for a myriad of personal reasons. None of which have anything to do with the validity of OSI Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve and VIP. But the direction that this thread has taken leaves me, a person begging to speak out when I should probably shut up, unable to remain silent.

For the amount of money that I possess, and I know now that is extremely small when compared to most of the folk here and in OSI, I spent a fortune to be a member of VIP, OSI, Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve, and even Corp, VIP. Why have I done this? Because once becoming VIP I quickly realized that the Asset Protection, while understanding for me was far above my paygrade, was something to be desired more than another million dinar. 

Could not have stated this with more meaning and understanding of what it is and where we are going.  Outstanding LGD. :bravo:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, fringe on lamps said:

Hello - can someone explain how to post a video on here? I tried and it was sent to Adam! Not my intention at all!!

Copy the link of the video, right click in the body of the post, then paste.  If the video doesn't pop up automatically, report it and one of us Mods will attempt to resolve it.  If not, we still have a link to the video. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic