Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

You guys are trying to get me pumped up and it working.  I might be reading to much into these events that have happen over the course of these several months. It just seems that things are really taking off.  

Stay Calm..because tomorrow will be another day and the news will be the same...😊

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Am I going nuts ?

Oh, Yeah, Dinarham, I think we are all (or all least most of, er, maybe just some of, er, maybe just one of us is) going nuts!

WOO HOO!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

What's interesting to me about this screen shot is that it is on the cbi.iq website and not the hosting site we've all been looking at.... the other countries exchange rates are screwy in the sense that they haven't all changed to reflect a new value. It I find the dollar and the Canadian dollar to seem like they correspond in value if it were new.... any thoughts? 

IMG_8460.PNG

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

What's interesting to me about this screen shot is that it is on the cbi.iq website and not the hosting site we've all been looking at.... the other countries exchange rates are screwy in the sense that they haven't all changed to reflect a new value. It I find the dollar and the Canadian dollar to seem like they correspond in value if it were new.... any thoughts? 

IMG_8460.PNG

I can't help but wonder if this means that they're still ironing out details/crunching numbers for RV. 

On the other hand, and not to be a party pooper, but I suppose it's possible someone miscalculated during data entry or some back end software had a misplaced decimal or incorrectly formatted a formula or something like that when they were working on their figures.  

The wait to find out for sure is killing me. :wacko:

• Upvote 1

Frankie's CBI Website Comments ...

13 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

6-27-2017  Newhound/intel Guru Frank26  [Guru] Delta saw the new CBI website … 

he saw the 1.20... Interesting that it showed up in the middle of the night when no one was paying attention. 

You don’t make mistakes on a official central bank website.  

Only the US Dollar and the Euro showed up.  Alak and Abadi … have done a job well done!!! 

A rate change is all that is needed …

CBI hired a professional company to create this 2nd website … including currency conversions …

a copy/duplicate off of the existing CBI website MINUS THE NEW MATH…

This is the host of the new CBI website.  This is a copy for the international world…

In my strong opinion … they weren’t supposed to show us this website …

they were only supposed to show 1184 program rate …

but IMO … we are so close … they might not care anymore…

• Upvote 5

Continued ...

14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

6-27-2017  Newshound/Intel Guru Frank26  ...This new website is the plan they agreed on…

No glitches on this CBI website … did you notice that?…

The 1.10 … 1.20 that we’ve found in prices … this is NOT a mistake…IMO – we are very close.… 

you can find this info about the announcement where Alak made the “postpone” announcement due to Mosul. 

He said that when Mosul was done … they would go back to the topic of lifting the 3 zeros

They did NOT postpone the monetary reform steps in the meantime. 

WOW!..Abadi said they would be out of Chapter VII by the end of this month…

God only knows when this will happen and so Teams continue to study July 12-15th  

but we don’t think they will run this out until the last nanosecond… 

Announcing  Mosul … IMO … will be like announcing the RV because they are connected.

• Upvote 9

On 6/26/2017 at 10:12 PM, pokerplayer said:

LOL, sometimes FW I think if someone said the law changed and we all now had to wear purple underwear..........on the outside of our clothes that it would be cool with you and your whiskey LOL  :drunk::cheesehead:  +1 buddy, you rock !!

pp

Believe me, my whiskey drink and I would make it look reeeeeeally good hahaha! :lol::mexican::cheesehead:

Saluuuuuuuud! 

• Upvote 3

It Only Took A Few Minutes To Read Thru The Cliff Notes Posted A Little Further Above But One Brave Fellow Member Deserves A DV Purple Heart For Making It Thru The Entire Frankie Call ! :salute: 

10 hours ago, Floridian said:

I just listened to a thoroughly exhausting 3 1/2 hour conference call that Frank did last night (6/26/17).  

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

OMG - How Many Times Did U Attempt Slashing Ur Wrists And Setting Ur Private Parts On Fire ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

And He Nearly Wound Up With A Case Of Roasted Nuts In Order To Make A Valuable Contribution To This Thread ! :o 

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Image result for going nuts

:D  :D  

• Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic