Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Go to www.cbi.iq and scroll to the very bottom of the Arabic page it's there :) 

on both the hosted temporary site and the official cbi page

NEPatriotsFan1 Thanks,  I'm good now and yes this is definitely something new on the CBI site.

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

ok help me out

what is frank onto

Well I got highly placed intel people that tell me he's onto a blue couch wit some guy that flies planes but can't seem to get it into a landing and then there's that funny smelling Arab guy from Iraq with an American military name.:rolleyes:  They were all gonna invite some dude that I think likes weed too much by the name of Poppyseed 3 or something like that over for an all nighter:unsure: on that goofy looking couch.:wacko: Sounds kinda weird to me :huh:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

There was a video on here from Frank but it got deleted. You can go on youtube and it is from a few days ago to see what his thoughts were on the subject. I'm not giving any links though because I think I'm not allowed to do so. That's what we were discussing the other day on this thread.

Frank is into 420 this guy is an IDIOT , don't waste your time

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well I got highly placed intel people that tell me he's onto a blue couch wit some guy that flies planes but can't seem to get it into a landing and then there's that funny smelling Arab guy from Iraq with an American military name.:rolleyes:  They were all gonna invite some dude that I think likes weed too much by the name of Poppyseed 3 or something like that over for an all nighter:unsure: on that goofy looking couch.:wacko: Sounds kinda weird to me :huh:

hahaha  ok

• Upvote 1

On 6/23/2017 at 8:10 AM, olivesman said:

Yes, I know. Both this site and the o.p. site open for me still this morning. I agree with ladyGrace'sDaddy! Someone is having a good laugh at our expense. 

5951a647b2d6c_CBI-nottherealwebsite.PNG.b51bdcd7eeebda4bddccb1cd8a1bf183.PNG

yea this is a fake web site look at the address. That is not the CBI.IQ website which has been updated but shows the started 1184 rate.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

5951a647b2d6c_CBI-nottherealwebsite.PNG.b51bdcd7eeebda4bddccb1cd8a1bf183.PNG

yea this is a fake web site look at the address. That is not the CBI.IQ website which has been updated but shows the started 1184 rate.

The address maybe off but I don't know. An awful lot of work if it's just for a chuckle.

Something leads me to believe there is more to this than we know.  :confused:  :blink:

pp

• Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

The address maybe off but I don't know. An awful lot of work if it's just for a chuckle.

Something leads me to believe there is more to this than we know.  :confused:  :blink:

It's Legit ! ;) 

B)  B)  B) 

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

From Delta ...

HELLO FAMILY:

I GOT YOU MORE INFOMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY THAT DID design THE NEW CBI WEBSITE...FRANKIE WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS TONIGHT ON THE CC.

3EYON HOST

Iraqi Integrated Web Services An integrated team of young developers, web designers and e-marketers, our goal is to develop, innovate and deliver the best business and professional solutions on the Internet. We have the idea of success and our customers are the partners of our success and the success of their business. Our dealings are based on transparency, seriousness, mutual trust and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners Arab New tec is an Iraqi company subject to the provisions of the law of guarantees and incentives for investment issued by the Iraqi government We have been serving our customers on the Internet since 2009. We offer web design services, web application programming and digital marketing solutions. Our determination to succeed with our humble experience has helped us achieve great results in our areas of business. Web design, design and programming of electronic stores, means of advertising, social marketing, e-marketing solutions and advertising sites. This diversity and integration of services has helped us interact and communicate with our customers better.

https://www.3eyon-host.net/announcements.php?id=9

000074medium_gif000041medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

D-Thug, if you believe it's legit, that's cool with me and my whiskey bro!  Cheers! :cheesehead:

If It Comes From A Wicked Fly Clown With The Rockin' Mojo Moves - It's Gots To Be Legit ! :o 

Image result for clown gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

Okay, what is the connection between 3eonhost and Arab New tec?

"...Arab New tec is an Iraqi company subject to the provisions of the law of guarantees and incentives for investment issued by the Iraqi government"

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Okay, I Googled it:

https://www.arabnewtech.com/

Only difference is this Arab New Tec(h) is spelled with an "h" at the end.  So why is the "h" missing in Delta's information?

Sorry to be so suspicious, but this has been a long, hard, 7 years waiting for this dinar to pop.

Try 13+ years like lots of us B) 7 years is a cake walk. +1 for hanging there bud.

pp

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Okay, I Googled it:

https://www.arabnewtech.com/

Only difference is this Arab New Tec(h) is spelled with an "h" at the end.  So why is the "h" missing in Delta's information?

Sorry to be so suspicious, but this has been a long, hard, 7 years waiting for this dinar to pop.

nothing to b sorry about, one had better question everything following this fiasco ... cheers

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Boozer said:

Frank is into 420 this guy is an IDIOT , don't waste your time

When Frank isn't guzzling down copious amounts of Mad Dog [MD] 20/20 - he's celebrating with his favorite Umbrella Cocktail drink made with Champagne & Ripple = CHAMPIPPLE :wave:

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

This is from Frank via Dinar Guru:

The CBI website has new data.  No more “buy and sell” – just one rate.  There is also a CURRENCY CONVERTER on the website…

IMO … they are NOT changing the website for the program rate!!!

(I was really never a fan, until lately.  He's been right about a lot of things, in my opinion.)

• Upvote 9

42 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This is from Frank via Dinar Guru:

The CBI website has new data.  No more “buy and sell” – just one rate.  There is also a CURRENCY CONVERTER on the website…

IMO … they are NOT changing the website for the program rate!!!

(I was really never a fan, until lately.  He's been right about a lot of things, in my opinion.)

Exactly! I agree 100%! Why would you need a  new website if you weren't making changes? And why would you need a currency converter for a program rate? Something is close to happening...so many things are lining up!  

• Upvote 10

Here is more from the same website:

6-26-2017 - About a year ago, Delta and I told you that when we would see a CHANGE in their exchange rate … we would see the CBI website change…The website needs NEW CONTENT.   CBI server … is no longer in Houston … it’s in Iraq.  They are TOTALLY international.  No more CBI trustees to answer too.

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, saradise said:

Exactly! I agree 100%! Why would you need a  new website if you weren't making changes? And why would you need a currency converter for a program rate? Something is close to happening...so many things are lining up!  

Somethings going on here - or they're just teasing us with a good time. . . And I don't think that's the case.

• Upvote 9

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic