Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

That's me too! Although, anything higher than .80 cents would work ok. 

I don't think I've ever been this hopeful in all the years we've been waiting. It feels different right now ...

You're abbbbsolutely right!!!  It totally feels different, as I have been talking to my friend, and he feels its different this time too,  I'm sure all of us are feeling it!!!

Edited by Mxmann
  • Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, Mxmann said:

You're abbbbsolutely right!!!  It totally feels different, as I have been talking to my friend, and he feels its different this time too,  I'm sure all of us are feeling it!!!

True everyone seems so positive but my belief will be when i actually see it ..or better still see some worth actually in the palm of my hand..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

True everyone seems so positive but my belief will be when i actually see it ..or better still see some worth actually in the palm of my hand..

So true....seeing is believing. 

I have to say, I'm loving this thread!  Just do SOMETHING Iraq!!! I believe it's time to flip the switch.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Gypsygirl11 said:

So true....seeing is believing. 

I have to say, I'm loving this thread!  Just do SOMETHING Iraq!!! I believe it's time to flip the switch.

I agree Gypsy.. i think its well and truly time.. but i still have the niggles that this is Iraq and although we have never had news as positive as this before my intuition is erring on the side of caution..

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, dogsutra said:

please people this is not the cbi web sight! dont drink the kool-aid or buy more dinar based on this info!.

if it was important adam would be all over it! Buzzy!:D

Can you direct us to the correct website?

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

One prays so....

Of all the people that I wish to meet after the RV you are at the very top, so please know that I speak to you by the Lord when I tell you this. 

You will see this event happen. But you must above all, " Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven". God has heard your prayers and has seen your suffering. You will see his Blessed Love Before you know it. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN

• Upvote 12

42 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Of all the people that I wish to meet after the RV you are at the very top, so please know that I speak to you by the Lord when I tell you this. 

You will see this event happen. But you must above all, " Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven". God has heard your prayers and has seen your suffering. You will see his Blessed Love Before you know it. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN

Thank you my friend and Blessings to you and yours ...

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Floridian.... I whole heartedly agree! I have no supporting evidence other than the kraken rum I've been drinking.... it talks to me :) lol 

i was just telling my best friend whose also invested that it doesn't make sense that a country 1/10 the size has and exchange rate of 3.38/1 (Kuwait) and Iraq which has basically been punished for 25 years as a result of the invasion, would come out with a .10 rate! I know Adam is conservative which is greatly appreciated... but I'm anticipating over 1 to start and go from there 

Kuwait only has 9.2 Billion Dinar in circulation

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Floridian said:

I've been thinking, all day, about the "11 to 1 on the CBI bulletin", which translates to a 9 cent rate. 

I just can't help but feel that Iraq cannot come out a 9 cents.  For some reason, this strikes me as humiliating for an oil rich country whose currency was once above $3.00 and whose people have suffered under dictators (Sadaam and Maliki), fought ISIS for 3 years, and had large parts of their country demolished.

I realize they are at the point of "starting over", but I just can't see them starting at 9 cents.  There are 3 or 4 other Mid East countries at 27 cents.  I would hope that if they can't come out at 83 cents or $1.00, or $1.20, that they could at least reach 27 cents, to be on equal footing with the rest of the Mid East.

Floridian, some hope which is faith for you. Yes, Adam has felt it will come out at 10 cents ( or 9 cents ) . I feel it will only go up from there, particularly if initially it comes out at 9 cents and is allowed to have a market float. I realize you stated that the CBI (in an article I have not read) said they will come out at 9 Cent. There also is an article the CBI put out a bunch of years ago that stated their goal was to get the IQD to $1.00 . Allowing it to market float from the initial offering up to the $1.00 goal, with a managed hard float after that. Also there was the actual history of the new IQD before the US flooded the Iraqi country with what was it billions of USD, in the successful effort. One of the primary reasons this was done is that with the entire Iraqi industry and country in need of modernization/rebuilding then, coupled with the desire to rebuild on the cheap. After the initial offering of the IQD back then , there was a rush, a lot of trust in and use of the IQD. The powers that be (back then) said if this market value of the new IQD is allowed to continue upward at this rate it will make it entirely unaffordable to rebuild Iraq. WITH these facts and some suspicions collectively brought back, the IQD may come out at 9 cents but I doubt it will stay there. At 9 cents it will be in the neighborhood of a up and coming penny stock that rose from a value of 1 penny to 9 cents. A bunch of people will happily bail from there, saving the GOI/CBI a bunch. At 9 cents, there will also be a plethora of people who, AT that point,  can see the potential value of Iraq as a whole ; hmmm well it's only 9 cents what could it hurt to speculate.  Slash, boom at 9 cents while a bunch may bail, an additional bunch more may well invest in Iraq. Why because of it's still bargain price when compared to the value of the currency of its neighbors; as you have pointed out. Now I point out how the World Bank and the IMF, and many individual countries, have been betting billions or lending billions to Iraq for infrastructure rebuilding . These folks want to get paid back. They have usually always have been paid back. They do not invest in a country unless they feel they can be paid back. The rare exception to their record of being paid back are countries that have suffered a catastrophe or otherwise messed up and needed debt forgiveness. ( Usually before they restructure things to lend them more money that they can be paid back. ) Hati  comes to mind.  I digress. These new speculators cause a even greater demand for the use of the IQD. Factor in Breitlings Theory of Supply Times Velocity ( a legit theory) : ie more and more people using Iraq's currency (velocity) relative to the supply of currency on the market. The CBI will simultaneously remove IQD notes from the world market (storing them out of circulation in their reserves) and increase the velocity (use of) the IQD. Which will put economic pressure on them to increase the value of the IQD above the 9 cent level. Up to what level? At least into the neighborhood of the CBI's stated goal of $1.00 USD per 1 IQD. A this point the key IF factor would be at a 9 cent revalue will the CBI allow it to come out at a market float (whatever the market place says this fiat currency is worth) or a managed hard float ( the value will be what the GOI/CBI says it will be). IE, they manipulate their currency. Which would be like reins on a horse, keeping the value of the IQD at whatever value the CBI/GOI want it to be at. At 9 cents per, I believe that Iraq will not be able to keep it at that rate for long regardless of a market float or a managed hard float. Particularly as the supply of notes on the national and international stage contracts. Don't I wish I speculated in Kuwait's currency after Saddam invaded them  and crashing the value of Kuwait's dinar. What did you say Kuwait was at $3.38 per . Don't worry at the Saudi currency being at 27 cents per, they have a heavy hand on their value. They are currency manipulators of epic proportions. Currency manipulators equal Managed floaters.

Their is hope. Prayer works if there is proper motivations behind them. Blessings not greed. Peace. 

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, New York Kevin, for your well-thought-out post and explanation.  Much appreciated.

Let's hope, that if the dinar should come out a 9 cents, it will go up quickly.  :)

As Hulk Hogan use to say; " OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh YEAAAAAAAH Brother/Sister.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Florida is one of the post RV/RI at $1.00 plus , states that I have been thinking of moving to. South Carolina is another.

I hope you get to move immediately following the RV.  LOL LOL

Seriously, Florida is great.  Also, I have cousins in Kiawah Island and they love it there.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

1.2 dinar

Is http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/  suggesting a lop? Just a thought. May need more coffee.

That has been debated for over 14 yrs.

What does,"delete the zeros", mean? 

As for me I understand the concept of a currency L O P quite well and I can assure you that such a thing for Iraq would be an exercise in nothing more than currency masterbation without the payoff. 

In laymen terms it would collapse not only the dinar but the Iraqi economy as well. And make no mistake about it the CBI knows full well this fact.   

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That has been debated for over 14 yrs.

What does,"delete the zeros", mean? 

As for me I understand the concept of a currency L O P quite well and I can assure you that such a thing for Iraq would be an exercise in nothing more than currency masterbation without the payoff. 

In laymen terms it would collapse not only the dinar but the Iraqi economy as well. And make no mistake about it the CBI knows full well this fact.   

Thanks

I posted before that http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/  1.2 dinars  could be a joke.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic