Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

Darn it - I was just going to type a nice assortment of words stating that I really like the threads that get to 2 or 3 (or more pages) within a matter of hours - and that I especially like it when they go 'hot' in orange - well, despite the fact that I expressed my anticipation after the fact, it doesn't change the reality that things are definitely 'hot' - and not a day, month, or decade,  too soon!

Let's go Iraq-  add to your progress of your improved website design by taking three  zeroes and doing something really, really f'in good with them - and please do it now!

Go Iraq - Go RV! And do it before June 30th -  or even before the 4th of July to accommodate for any time changes or time warps!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mxmann said:

Is it 11:1, or 1:11, which would be 1 dinar = $.09, which is close the $.10 that a lot of people said it would start out at?  

I was thinking the same, but when you look at the rest of the currencies I don't know maybe that's why they needed so long for Eid I mean 5 days to sort the countries exchange rates 

• Upvote 2

https://cbi.iq/news/view/108.......The opening of modern mechanization of electronic counting and sorting currency..

Under the auspices of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Keywords and in line with the strategic plan of the bank, with the help of God set up counting devices at the Central Bank of Iraq, Basra branch, which is the first in the Basra branch in the presence of General Manager Branch Dr. Qasim Rhiv Mrabt and assistant managers and departments where she was a qualitative leap for the branch of this machines that branch not seen before.

• Upvote 8

17 hours ago, Floridian said:

I wonder what happens then to the 25,000 note, which is already red?   An awful lot of changes in Iraq lately.  Very unlike the Iraq I've been following for 7 years.

Makes me think something's really going on, and gonna happen next week.  

I hope the 25,ooo dinar note will be worth 25,000 USD . Ill even take 2,500 USD, 250 is a win win also, I also think next week could be Good news. 

• Upvote 5

I've been thinking, all day, about the "11 to 1 on the CBI bulletin", which translates to a 9 cent rate. 

I just can't help but feel that Iraq cannot come out a 9 cents.  For some reason, this strikes me as humiliating for an oil rich country whose currency was once above $3.00 and whose people have suffered under dictators (Sadaam and Maliki), fought ISIS for 3 years, and had large parts of their country demolished.

I realize they are at the point of "starting over", but I just can't see them starting at 9 cents.  There are 3 or 4 other Mid East countries at 27 cents.  I would hope that if they can't come out at 83 cents or $1.00, or $1.20, that they could at least reach 27 cents, to be on equal footing with the rest of the Mid East.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

And I'm really expecting something to happen next week, so I'm hoping we'll know soon enough.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 12

Floridian.... I whole heartedly agree! I have no supporting evidence other than the kraken rum I've been drinking.... it talks to me :) lol 

i was just telling my best friend whose also invested that it doesn't make sense that a country 1/10 the size has and exchange rate of 3.38/1 (Kuwait) and Iraq which has basically been punished for 25 years as a result of the invasion, would come out with a .10 rate! I know Adam is conservative which is greatly appreciated... but I'm anticipating over 1 to start and go from there 

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Floridian.... I whole heartedly agree! I have no supporting evidence other than the kraken rum I've been drinking.... it talks to me :) lol 

i was just telling my best friend whose also invested that it doesn't make sense that a country 1/10 the size has and exchange rate of 3.38/1 (Kuwait) and Iraq which has basically been punished for 25 years as a result of the invasion, would come out with a .10 rate! I know Adam is conservative which is greatly appreciated... but I'm anticipating over 1 to start and go from there 

I sure hope you're right, but I guess we'll have to be happy with whatever they give us.  LOL

I just hope it's not ridiculously low.  It's been a long wait with a lot of wishing and hoping and praying.  I can't even imagine how bad it's been for the Iraqis.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Boozer said:

I hope the 25,ooo dinar note will be worth 25,000 USD . Ill even take 2,500 USD, 250 is a win win also, I also think next week could be Good news. 

I have been 1 to 1 from the get go and next week could be Good News for sure.  

• Upvote 9

10 minutes ago, dolphin1 said:

Where is Adam ?

I think he lives in Wisconsin, but he does fly to the Caribbean allot. You might catch him at the Milwaukee International Space port or on a Sunny Beach or enjoying a wonderful day soaking up the rays while laying out on a yacht somewhere.  

Why do you ask? Cause if'n it's really important I could call him directly on my new super encoded high tech Bat phone and have him give you a call back  

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, dolphin1 said:

Thank you lady graces daddy.

We have all gotten our hopes up so high but like all of us  I am just waiting to hear from Adam.  

Dolphin 1

I was just making a joke founded in knowing after all these yrs that Adam will chime in when he's certain about what he is going to say. Hope that you took it as that, I meant no offence. 

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking he is 'Busy......Extremely Busy,  Workin away .....On The New Fantastic.......VIP ONLY  SITE  ! ! !       

Now, I could be  wrong......been wrong before.......But Then Again..............I've been Right a couple of times before.....Too ! ! !

😊 !  😎  !  😉  ! ! !        👍  !

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic