Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I would take that rate...anyone else???

No, I think I will hold out for the green dragon, madam wuhoo, Chinese special rate of 30 to 1. :wacko::P

Well, isn't that what okie and tnt tony baloney always said we would get?  :blink:

Of course, a 1 to 1 rate might change my mind for sure. ;) I could sure be retired right now and lovin it. B)

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, gmoney1217 said:

The deeper I dig, the more legit the test site is looking. I'd love to get to the root of who first found it. 

I read on Dinar Recaps this morning that someone on KTFA (Frank and Delta's site) is assigned to watch the CBI site, and that person saw this.

**** Removed Link ***

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, saradise said:

I just found out that this testing site is real. 3yeon is a website building and hosting company contracted by the CBI to build their website.

The CBI site is now showing the rate of a $1.20 on the Arabic side, but I'm not able to get a screenshot yet because the site is down.

Thank you for bring this over. I can only hope it is $1.20. I feel much better when I get Adam's text.  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

KTFA was saying the same thing. 

4 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Wish I could post Screen shots...

But I saw 11 to 1 USD on the cbi bulletins... any one else, and yes the multiple refresh works... my heart skipped some beats when I saw it. Kind of hard to mess it up, it's a PDF file image

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Wish I could post Screen shots...

But I saw 11 to 1 USD on the cbi bulletins... any one else, and yes the multiple refresh works... my heart skipped some beats when I saw it. Kind of hard to mess it up, it's a PDF file image

Where do you find the CBI bulletins?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Floridian said:

Thanks for the link Rmc10.  Sure is interesting.  I can't imagine them revaluing at 11 to 1.  WOW!

Someone was saying they believe it is an error. I'd go for $1.20 per dinar though. Here's hoping that next week we will see what we've been waiting for all these years. 

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

https://cbi.iq/news/view/137

When you are on the Arabic Version of the Page, you get the below translation.  Looks like they are going to change the color of the 10k Note to Red.

"Iraqi currency change category ten thousand to the color red/"

I wonder what happens then to the 25,000 note, which is already red?   An awful lot of changes in Iraq lately.  Very unlike the Iraq I've been following for 7 years.

Makes me think something's really going on, and gonna happen next week.  

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic