Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I seem to recollect, from years ago, that the server for the CBI website is in Texas.  

Does anyone remember that?

Yep . . . I do recall the Texas connection as well.

• Upvote 1

I just found out that this testing site is real. 3yeon is a website building and hosting company contracted by the CBI to build their website.

The CBI site is now showing the rate of a $1.20 on the Arabic side, but I'm not able to get a screenshot yet because the site is down.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ok tech like peeps.....remember back in the day there was a fake CBI site that was posting a huge RV amount? someone here researched it and found it was originated here in the US

go geeks show us this is real or not!!!!!!

like I said......

• Upvote 2

Several comments on this thread, as I work in Technology IT Industry today, so I have some knowledge in this area.

1) Website development today does not require exposing under-development sites prior to launch. Staging environments are used instead where testing and final validation can take place. 

2) The CBI already has a working website...they would keep the new site hidden or accessible only through authentication and authorization methods so as to not expose the new site until ready. 

Indy 

• Upvote 6

official website does not work as well on safari, but works well on google chrome. maybe because of chrome's built in translation feature. The site has always worked for me and i have never seen anything but 1184 on there. Just checked it now and its still 1184. this is a screen shot from the arabic side

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 10.08.32 AM.png

Edited by gmoney1217
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, gregp said:

They have nine days until they show their hand. On July 2nd, the CBI will be open for business and free from sanctions. This truly could be the best Independence Day ever. Financial independence. Great find!

:tiphat:

👍🤞🍺

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Several comments on this thread, as I work in Technology IT Industry today, so I have some knowledge in this area.

1) Website development today does not require exposing under-development sites prior to launch. Staging environments are used instead where testing and final validation can take place. 

2) The CBI already has a working website...they would keep the new site hidden or accessible only through authentication and authorization methods so as to not expose the new site until ready. 

Indy 

so are you saying the new site is fake?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

so are you saying the new site is fake?

I am saying they don't have to expose an under-development website...otherwise, if the site truly is the new CBI website, in my mind it would be done. 

Indy 

• Upvote 2

The new cbi.iq is hosted by a company called Teknograd in Norway. The "test site" cbi.3eyon-host.net/ is hosted in germany. I'm still digging to find out more info on "test site".

I dont have any doubts to the new cbi.iq being real. I'm questioning the "test site" that says a rate of 1.20. It would be EXTREMELY easy to copy a site, so more than likely someone is sitting back laughing. 

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 10.20.08 AM.png

Edited by gmoney1217
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now that's interesting,

$1 ÷ 1.2 dinar = .83333333333

I know wishful thinking,  but can someone say" deleat three zeroes"?

That's the first thing I saw... and what it's it @ now roughly .00082-.00084

Edited by Officiallytook
Things that make you go hmmmmm
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DWS112 said:

Good find... sort of seems legit now...

"

Our dealings based on transparency, seriousness, mutual trust, and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners

Arab Naotk Iraqi company subject to the provisions of the Investment Guarantees and Incentives Alsadermn the Iraqi government, we serve our clients m on the Internet since the 2009 law. We offer web design and programming of various web applications and solutions for digital marketing services."

just part of the link you sent.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now that's interesting,

$1 ÷ 1.2 dinar = .83333333333

I know wishful thinking,  but can someone say" deleat three zeroes"?

That's what I got as well when I saw the figure.  Figured I should speak up to correct what people were thinking.  Would work perfectly for that scenario.  Coincidence?

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic