Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

1 hour ago, saradise said:

Have you guys seen this? http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/

It's a temporary website that the CBI is using while they are updating their site. The converter on this website is showing the rate of $1.20!!

Just checked it - $1.20 ? ! ? !

WTF & a Get Outta Town ! Did someone Fat Finger the Keypad or are we looking at " something else " - Superb find by the way Saradise  :twothumbs: Well spotted ! ! ! !

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, saradise said:

Have you guys seen this? http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/

It's a temporary website that the CBI is using while they are updating their site. The converter on this website is showing the rate of $1.20!!

It sure does. Great find. The new CBI is up now and showing everything but the rates. Good job!

• Upvote 1

I will bet that there's some slacky webmaster over there in Iraq working for the Central Bank of Iraq laughing his butt off at how he's convinced everybody the RV's going to happen today at $1.20 I'm not saying this isn't going to happen, but I seriously doubt the CBI is going to give the world a heads up,"go out and buy more dinar now". And it seems that everyone has forgotten this is not the first time the CBI has changed their website.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

The picture of the building - I remember seeing that a couple of years ago and commenting on how neat it was. Yota responded that it was not yet built.  Have not heard anything about construction.  Things that make you go hmmmm . . .  Could be they are gearing up for a massive influx?!?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

could be a joke

Yeah, I hear you, DWS112!

The thought crossed my mind the site was thrown out there for testing by some keyboard eager beavers (like us). So, I wonder what there test logs look like? :o

In the mean time..............................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

My point exactly.... The other site is a .net. I'm not saying the new site going around is fake, but we have seen other times when there were non-official sites.

B/A

Ok, gotcha.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic