Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - THE NEW PICTURES ON THE CBI MIGHT BE THE LD'S ...ONE OF THEM WE KNOW IS 500 DINAR !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting 3 Articles Posted By Delta With Comments !

The Council of Ministers authorizes Araji to sign the investment project between Iraq and America Protection Convention

25/7/2017

Economy News Baghdad:

The Cabinet decided on Tuesday to authorize the President of the National Investment Commission, Sami al-Araji, the authority to negotiate and sign a draft agreement to encourage and protect investment between Iraq and America.

The cabinet said in a press statement "Economy News" received a copy of it, "the cabinet decided during its meeting on Tuesday to authorize the President of the National Investment Commission authority to negotiate and sign a draft agreement to encourage and protect investment between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United States of America, as amended by the Council State Shura. "

He added that "it was authorized Minister of Transport, the authority to negotiate and sign a draft air transport agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United States of America."

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=8416

000041medium_gif

DELTA

Aggiedad77:  WooHoo.....that be UUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE news again from our brother DELTA......protection of investments between Iraq and the US.....can you spell Trump DEALS on this......

IMO.....this is yet another step they are showing us in just how ready they are for things to move in a positive and extremely proactive direction IMO.....thanks brother for this.   Aloha   Randy

• Upvote 11

1301.jpg

Economy News Baghdad:
The Iraq government has given foreign companies tax breaks to work and invest in the country, said Jane Stokes, director of taxation at Deloitte Middle East in Iraq. 
Stokes said in an interview with satellite "cnbc Arab" and his "Economy News", "The Iraqi Ministry of Finance has granted tax exemptions to foreign companies to encourage foreign investment in sectors other than the oil and gas sector," noting that "the decline in oil prices in global markets made Iraq to impose more taxes, including the customs tariff. "

And expected "the continuation of the Iraqi government to impose more taxes on the daily dealings of Iraqis," noting that "the government decided to exempt companies working to rehabilitate the areas affected by the war."

She stressed that "confidence still exists in Iraq and there is a continuation of investment operations, specifically in the oil sector in southern Iraq, which was not affected by the security situation that occurred in 2014." 

On July 6, Deloitte issued a new report on Iraq's tax environment under the title "Iraq's Commercial Guide - Understanding the Tax Situation in Iraq" to guide companies and support system" rel="">support their clients and stakeholders in Iraq. The report aims to shed light on the key areas requiring consideration, both for companies that are looking to invest in Iraq for the first time, and those that have expertise and are currently working in Iraq. The General Authority for Taxation, following the appointment of a new general manager, that one of its main goals quickly dealing with tax assessments and collection of tax revenues in most ways.

IS POWER OF PURCHASE COMING TO IRAQIS???

000074medium_gif

DELTA

Aggiedad77:   DELTA saw this earlier....and in looking at it again....to me it ties to what you posted earlier.....more protection for those who are willing to come in and help rebuild Iraq and it's cities.....for those who will come in and employ their citizens and give them the opportunity to help in that reconstruction and rebuilding process.....power of purchase....indeed.....and so much more IMO.
Aloha    Randy

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

FROM 2 DAYS AGO!!!

Planning Minister: Iraq on the verge of significant investment and development stage

23/7/2017

Planning Minister Salman Jumaili

The Minister of Planning, Salman Jumaili, Sunday, that Iraq is on the verge of significant investment and development stage is to defeat terrorism and to liberate the land and begin the process of reconstruction and construction.

The Ministry of Planning, in a press release, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "Jumaili met with the President of the rooms US trade and a large number of businessmen, traders and managers of major companies in the US capital of Washington, saw the meeting discussed a number of important issues in the forefront of post-victory and defeat terrorism, and appropriate mechanisms to initiate the reconstruction process through the support expected to be provided by the international community for Iraq to enable it to meet the requirements of the reconstruction of the liberated areas. "

The statement quoted the Minister of Planning, Salman al-Jumaili, as saying that "Iraq is on the verge of significant investment and development stage and illustrated this by the great interest shown by countries and international companies to enter the Iraqi investment promising environment," noting that "Iraq is on the threshold of a new stage is to defeat terrorism and liberate the land and begin the process of reconstruction and construction. "

He explained that "the Ministry of Planning has completed the reconstruction and development of areas affected by the terrorist acts over the next ten-year plan," noting that "this plan is linked Bouktta Five-Year Development (2018-2022) and (2023-2027)."

He pointed out that "the Iraqi government is working to facilitate the business environment in Iraq, in proportion to the international environment and to encourage global business capital to enter the country, 000044medium_gifstressing that "Iraq represents a great investment opportunity on business in the Middle East region and the world level."

He noted that "the current orientation of the Iraqi government full openness and cooperation with businessmen and investors, including American business in order to attract foreign investment to the country and participate in the reconstruction projects and development plans that have been many problems over the past years due to terrorism and the financial crisis."

For their part, businessmen, investors and managers of US companies expressed their desire and willingness to invest and work in Iraq, stressing the importance of developing economic, trade and investment relations between the two countries and to overcome all the difficulties and obstacles that will hinder joint cooperation, especially with the presence of the desire and the willingness of the governments of the two countries to move forward in the development of those relations.

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=8343

000041medium_gif

DELTA

JWMopar:  Wow, Delta!  How would you suggest they encourage investment in Iraq?  Wait, I've got an idea!!  Much thanks, Delta!!!!!

TCKc2:  Delta, your posts scream INTERNATIONAL, thank you for sharing.

Aggiedad77:  OK you can stop it already.....no just joking.....you are on fire this afternoon brother......what a shot in the arm your posts have been......let Iraq see this news as the same shot in the arm.....may they find the position they need to bring their country and citizens into the world in a new light and ready to take care of themselves as well as others as they become a donor nation because of their riches and their realization of those riches.......you are doing a great job....keep it up. Aloha    Randy

OK RANDY  ONE MORE THING FOR YOU........ THIS TIME IS IMO...THE NEW PICTURES ON THE CBI MIGHT BE THE LD'S ...ONE OF THEM WE KNOW IS 500 DINAR, BUT THE OTHER 3 NEW PICTURES  COULD BE THE NEW 50,100,200.

000074medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 11

HOW ABOUT ANOTHER ONE BROTHER!!!

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree
10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul
25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan
50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir

100 dinars: Central Bank building 000358medium_gif in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat

200 dinars: bridge and school

DELTA

• Upvote 14

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

HOW ABOUT ANOTHER ONE BROTHER!!!

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree
10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul
25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan
50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir

100 dinars: Central Bank building 000358medium_gif in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat

200 dinars: bridge and school

DELTA

It was supposed to happen four years ago...

http://www.banknotenews.com/files/e6aeb4a9a73b43af93fb33b73f0c705d-2193.php

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, gregp said:

I tried looking up the bank notes on the CBI.  The English option was not available. 

It's available now. The host site has a lot of info on the new ID cards. It's showing a $1.20 rate this morning. The host site is really working good now. I'm thinking this baby is ready to pop!

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, gregp said:

It's available now. The host site has a lot of info on the new ID cards. It's showing a $1.20 rate this morning. The host site is really working good now. I'm thinking this baby is ready to pop!

Good morning gregp, man it sure has my heart pumping with  all these chain of events taking place. We will awake to Adams text hopefully soon.......... (sorry :o)...... and take this baby to the next level. 

I sure do like what's happening as of late :cigar:

• Upvote 12

38 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Picture

20 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

I think the top one is their rendition of the Nativity Scene!!!    ;)

And The Second One Is An Ancient Pharaoh Asking For A Cork To Keep The Monkeys From Flying Out His Butt After The First RV ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 13

20 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And The Second One Is An Ancient Pharaoh Asking For A Cork To Keep The Monkeys From Flying Out His Butt After The First RV ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Looks like he already has a pine cone to in his hand to lock em in!   :lol:

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, gregp said:

It's showing a $1.20 rate this morning. The host site is really working good now. I'm thinking this baby is ready to pop!

The Dinar Needs To Eat It's Wheaties And Quit Getting Sand Kicked In It's Face By It's Neighbors ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....26/178758/

The Kuwaiti dinar tops the list of the 10 most powerful currencies in the world ahead of the dollar and the euro

%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%83%D9 
09:45 - 26/07/2017

The Kuwaiti dinar list the 10 most powerful currencies in the world for 2017, rivaling the currencies of the strongest global economies such as the United States, Britain and Switzerland.

According to a report published by the Kuwaiti newspaper "Al Rai" on Wednesday, dinar ranked first in the world, worth $ 3.29 dollars.

According to the NAJI website , the total population of Kuwait is about 4.5 million, including 1.3 million citizens, adding that it can find one million out of every 15 Kuwaitis given its annual income.

Kuwait has about 10 percent of the world's oil reserves, he said, adding that the Kuwaiti currency is growing annually compared to other currencies.

Bahrain's dinar was worth $ 2.65, followed by the Omani riyal ($ 2.60), while the Jordanian dinar settled in the fifth motto and followed by the pound sterling in sixth place.

The euro came in eighth, followed by the Swiss franc and the US dollar came in last place as the world's strongest currency.

The strength of a country's currency is measured when it is replaced by the currency of another country. The prevailing perception among people is that the most prosperous and developed countries have the strongest currency among their counterparts. Therefore, people mistakenly think that the strongest currencies are the dollar, the euro or the pound, but it is not. 

• Upvote 11

Thanks DT...Iraq is taking care of the one major hurdle that has kept investors leary of investing into the Iraqi economy...These proposed exemption and securities are the exact atmosphere foreign investors have been looking to achieve...This has international written all over it...from both directions....

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning gregp, man it sure has my heart pumping with  all these chain of events taking place. We will awake to Adams text hopefully soon.......... (sorry :o)...... and take this baby to the next level. 

You and me both. Had a rough day yesterday, got up this morning and while I was driving in I was think that at .10 I am going to be ok.  Give life a whole new meaning and then I see this. The power of positive thinking. 

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Agreed my friend. We are looking good!

:undocumented::undocumented:

• Upvote 2