Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

7 hours ago, Botzwana said:

He went to dinar dater along with Mr. Rich. It became a lop zone

Bruce And Luigi Met On Dong Dater - But Bruce Was The Only One To Ever Undergo A Lop ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Bruce And Luigi Met On Dong Dater - But Bruce Was The Only One To Ever Undergo A Lop ! :o 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏼‼️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

So Bruce is jewish....

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2017 at 0:15 PM, Botzwana said:

I will never forget this and will probably be negged.  But Scooter was really smart.  I read his stuff here.  And he once predicted the RV for October 2010.  I went and bought more dinar because of his prediction which we all know did not come true.  He went to dinar dater along with Mr. Rich.  It became a lop zone and closed within a year.

Tlar AKA Tom Larson was claiming a person was stalking he and his family on the internet and has thus far quit giving out his thoughts on dinar.

I followed Scooter too back in 2010 and was he was one of the reasons I purchased dinar.  He would write many pages with diagrams and intricate flowcharts/etc supporting the rv.  He also was on many conference calls that were live as well as posted.  He was a huge PUMPER and made all his stuff up I'm sure but had a huge following.  I think he was one of several pumpers that caused many people to invest way over their heads with money they didn't have thinking they were going to become rich overnight.    I became convinced, although he denied it,  that he was a paid shill for some dealers.   I think he made his money and dropped out of site when the feds started arresting some shady dinar dealers. JMHO  Then most all the dinar dealers disappeared.  I had bought a lot of dinar but before Dinar Trade closed up I sold much of it back to Ali (who got very rich and no doubt is living on the French Riveria sipping drinks on the veranda) at a loss and kept some.  Here I sit still hoping.  LOL

Edited by Rockymtnhi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Bruce & Luigi catfished each other

• Upvote 1

PP and cutter73, I think you may be thinking of SWFloridaGuy - he allegedly committed suicide - he was also great and a huge shock when the DV group learned of his passing. Very, very sad and I still miss him and his knowledge.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

PP and cutter73, I think you may be thinking of SWFloridaGuy - he allegedly committed suicide - he was also great and a huge shock when the DV group learned of his passing. Very, very sad and I still miss him and his knowledge.

Thxs sage, you are correct as that is who I was thinking of and yes a very large loss to not only our Dinar community but more so to his own family and friends.

pp

• Upvote 3

Bump - enjoying this thread.  Am curious about Phoenix (although he was definitely eccentric).  He had an excellent interview with a tax attorney that used to be somewhere on this site.

• Upvote 1

I always looked forward to Bravo11.  He quite often burst my bubble but he seemed to know what he was talking about.  Quite a few of the regulars disappeared a few years ago. :(

7 hours ago, TMills6864 said:

Anyone remember Shotgun Suzie from way back in the day, probably back around 2006/7 ??

Now there is a name from the past. Have not seen or heard anything from or about her in years.

pp

• Upvote 1

On 7/26/2017 at 3:54 PM, Rockymtnhi said:

I followed Scooter too back in 2010 and was he was one of the reasons I purchased dinar.  He would write many pages with diagrams and intricate flowcharts/etc supporting the rv.  He also was on many conference calls that were live as well as posted.  He was a huge PUMPER and made all his stuff up I'm sure but had a huge following.  I think he was one of several pumpers that caused many people to invest way over their heads with money they didn't have thinking they were going to become rich overnight.    I became convinced, although he denied it,  that he was a paid shill for some dealers.   I think he made his money and dropped out of site when the feds started arresting some shady dinar dealers. JMHO  Then most all the dinar dealers disappeared.  I had bought a lot of dinar but before Dinar Trade closed up I sold much of it back to Ali (who got very rich and no doubt is living on the French Riveria sipping drinks on the veranda) at a loss and kept some.  Here I sit still hoping.  LOL

Scooter : look for the release of Bonds, look for the seating of the minister of interior and defense ministry, look for the national reconciliation, look for hcl ... those items would mean we are close to the RV .Scooter was also good at breaking down the line items of their budget ...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Scooter : look for the release of Bonds, look for the seating of the minister of interior and defense ministry, look for the national reconciliation, look for hcl ... those items would mean we are close to the RV .Scooter was also good at breaking down the line items of their budget ...

Still maintain Scooter was a paid pumper and cost a lot of people their savings they couldn't afford to gamble.  

3 minutes ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Still maintain Scooter was a paid pumper and cost a lot of people their savings they couldn't afford to gamble.  

"made all his stuff up I'm sure but had a huge following" ........We are on the verge of Bonds , National Reconciliation Conference , HCL . The budgets he posted were real . Sadly alot of people did lose there savings . A couple of times before . They were to revalue . One of which was spoken of by the Iraq inspector general who reported to the US Government . He said and amount and they could not do it do to political instability . You can say Scooter pumped . You could even say Iraq is responsible for some pumping after missing certain claimed times . Some of these items Scooter mentioned we are still waiting . He mentioned some of them . And here they are . Not everything Scooter said was made up . Like him or call him a pumper and not like him . Choice is yours . I for one learned quite alot from Scooter . Im sure he was disappointed in missing a few dates himself and in some of the reactions from the people that followed him . I myself think he did a good job and offered his work freely which is something he did not half to do. A lot of site builders did not have to do ..... 

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lakeliving
      I ran into this again... it kinda restored my faith in the dinar. I only check in on things once in a while bc it had started to reduce the quality of my life. I guess I was always waiting for my new life to start when my existing life is not so bad!
      I will probably never sell my dinar so rereading Scooters opinion helps me continue the waiting game...whatever the results are. Go RV!
      http://****************.blogspot.com/2012/01/interview-with-scooter.html
      Thursday, January 5, 2012
      An Interview with Scooter
      I was recently fortunate enough to be granted a couple of hours with one of the most prominent and prolific dinar researchers out there. He's been around for a couple of years and he goes by the name of Scooter. As he points out in the interview he has never been paid for his research and doesn't sell anything. He started sharing his research in an effort to combat the misinformation and "intel" that was misleading people about the dinar, often with disastrous results.
      Sam I Am: I appreciate you taking the time to chat with me today.
      Scooter: Oh, you're very welcome
      Scooter: thank you for having me
      Sam I Am: Can you tell the readers a bit about your background?
      Scooter: Sure.
      Scooter: I was Born in Southern California.
      Scooter: The family then moved to the great northwest at an early age.
      Scooter: Northeastern Washington is a beautiful place to grow up. It was a small town 80 miles north of Spokane in the northern rockies.
      Scooter: It was particularly interesting being the wild and crazy kid that I was and
      your father was the Varsity football, wrestling, and Golf coach.
      Scooter: After high school, I moved to Phoenix and Went to College
      Scooter: Got my four year degree in 2.5 years
      Scooter: I knew if I didn't go blasting right through
      Scooter: I would never get it -- they called me PRIMATE back then - don't ask...
      Scooter: Started my first professional position in software design
      Scooter: moved to Chicago and got recruited by a very large organization
      Scooter: to manage their software development teams throughout North America
      Scooter: It was at that time that I did two things that changed my life
      Scooter: One
      Scooter: Started playing the FOREX market
      Scooter: Two
      Scooter: became a partner in a small startup software company
      Scooter: The FOREX venture started out bad --- at least the first week
      Scooter: we'll get to that in just a second
      Scooter: but the software venture exploded worldwide
      Scooter: The package was sold in 90 countries and 13 languages
      Scooter: big hit!
      Sam I Am: impressive
      Scooter: We sold the business in 2001 but I was still playing FOREX.
      Scooter: again -- wait for that story because it gets good
      Scooter: Nevertheless, sold the software company and moved back to Phoenix
      Scooter: Chicago has incredible culture and people but the weather really stinks!
      Scooter: Now
      Scooter: back to the FOREX
      Scooter: I started FOREX in 2000
      Scooter: maybe 2001
      Scooter: anyhow, I went into the game and purchased Forex Made EZ. Essentially, the product was
      supposed to do it all and provide indicators as to when you buy and sell.
      Scooter: In essence, I didn't have to think.
      Scooter: So, as a result the first week, being the impatient man that I am
      Scooter: I got DRILLED !!! I lost about 10k that first week
      Sam I Am: ouch
      Scooter: My better half lynched me !!!
      Scooter: but I loved this market
      Scooter: it was like nothing I've ever experienced
      Scooter: As a result, I had to go to classes before I could ever start trading live again.
      Scooter: somewhat funny -- but I learned a very hard lesson that I still practice today
      Scooter: Essentially,
      Scooter: Never chase the market
      Scooter: always let the market come to you!
      Scooter: My instructor pretty much told me my problem wasn't that I made the wrong decision
      Scooter: it was more of a patience problem from being a MAN
      Scooter: haha
      Scooter: anyhow -- I loved this market and ever since i've been active on and off for the past decade
      Scooter: At this time, I currently live in Phoenix and just acquired another software company and it's on the precipice of exploding
      Scooter: so, I'm pretty excited
      Scooter: I purchased my first DiNAR in 2005
      Scooter: and my last batch in 2006
      Scooter: I was on a plane traveling from Phoenix to San Diego
      Scooter: and saw a full page spread in USA Today
      Scooter: and bought immediately after exiting the aircraft
      Scooter: I thought it would be a 8 - 10 year play
      Scooter: and thought it would open around $0.35
      Scooter: WOW!
      Scooter: That was one long sentence
      Scooter: LOL
      Sam I Am: that's okay
      Sam I Am: How did you get started on the dinar forums?
      Scooter: Ahhhh
      Scooter: The forums ---
      Scooter: Let's see, I think I joined one of the major forums in late 2009
      Scooter: I met a couple of folks and went to chat in hopes to learn a bit more about this investment.
      Scooter: At that time, I was hot and heavy in playing FOREX. I was glued to analsys and research to learn about what's happening in the marketspace
      Scooter: I mainly was playing the majors -- rarely the exotics
      Scooter: but I quickly found out that the leaders in these forums
      Scooter: were stating information that was completely inaccurate but I stayed quietly on the sidelines
      Sam I Am: What do you think about the information available on the forums?
      Scooter: Since that time, the information and research has improved 100%
      Scooter: but I still think the community suffers from some basic problems
      Scooter: One
      Scooter: too much of the information is based on "INTEL"
      Scooter: and not on factual data coming from the organizations that do this type of work everyday
      Scooter: Just my opinion
      Scooter: at that time in early 2010
      Scooter: the information was being spewed out there and I knew for a fact that it was completely off base
      Scooter: and I also witnessed innocent people getting hurt
      Scooter: hurt badly too
      Scooter: They were overleveraging themselves to the point of losing their homes and looking at this investment as a lottery ticket
      Scooter: As a result, I engaged myself and started the massive reading binge
      Scooter: Started posting the information and the response was
      Scooter: well, it overwhelmed me and I was honored by everyone's appreciation
      Sam I Am: So Scooter research began as a way of keeping people grounded and getting them to go by factual information?
      Scooter: Haaah! Yes.
      Scooter: I suppose so
      Scooter: I started doing organized chats
      Scooter: at several sites
      Scooter: not the kind where I came in and chatted with friends
      Scooter: but a thought out written chat
      Scooter: at that point, Scooter Research was "Branded" and had it's own identity
      Sam I Am: I see
      Sam I Am: Let's talk a little about the investment
      Scooter: one second
      Scooter: one last item
      Sam I Am: okay
      Scooter: thanks
      Scooter: NEVER in this venture have I received any fiduciary rewards or money or anything.
      Scooter: I always felt if I did receive cash, my credibility would be severely diminished.
      Scooter: I now have a blog
      Scooter: and now get some minor $$$$
      Scooter: from the ads -- but it's nominal at best
      Sam I Am: if it's like my blog it's very minor
      Scooter: I can buy my wife dinner a couple times a month
      Scooter: lol
      Scooter: Exactly
      Scooter: But I enjoy having it and it's my center where I post all my material
      Scooter: it's a hobby I guess
      Scooter: but
      Sam I Am: the URL?
      Scooter: oh
      Scooter: I'm allowed to do that
      Sam I Am: sure
      Scooter: http://emerginggeos.blogspot.com/
      Scooter: Nevertheless, it's fun and I enjoy the research
      Scooter: it's just fun to me
      Scooter: I like the emerging market space and I think it's important today more than ever
      Scooter: particularly when we look at the current worldwide financial picture
      Scooter: I firmly believe that natural resources from sovereign nations
      Scooter: will be the next currency of the 21st century
      Scooter: at least, it will have a huge impact on the strength of the currency
      Scooter: so
      Scooter: I'm now researching over 42 Emerging Markets right now
      Scooter: learned a lot
      Sam I Am: I'm sure
      Sam I Am: now?
      Scooter: now, your question
      Sam I Am: What do you think the current money supply is in Iraq?
      Scooter: Haha
      Scooter: ok
      Scooter: Well, once again, I look at the facts
      Scooter: and I take that one step farther
      Scooter: for example, when the CBI post there bi weekly financial indicators
      Scooter: I like to verify this data with other organizations
      Scooter: Because data and statistics can be made to look many ways
      Scooter: depending on the audience
      Scooter: and in Iraq's case -- a double verification is always a good practice
      Scooter: anyhow
      Scooter: when taking a look at those numbers -- I try to verify with the IMF database or World Bank Database, etc..
      Scooter: etc..
      Scooter: does that make sense
      Scooter: I hope so
      Scooter: just a practice I try and do
      Sam I Am: yes
      Scooter: so back to circulation amount
      Scooter: and in Iraq, outside of banks right ?
      Scooter: ok
      Sam I Am: ok
      Scooter: As of December's report ---
      Scooter: the November's number are clearly showing 26.866 Trillion IQD outside of banks
      Scooter: shows m1 to be 57.997 Trillion
      Scooter: M2 67.160 Trillion
      Scooter: now
      Scooter: with that said
      Scooter: there's some variables that we need to look at
      Scooter: one, some of that could be in reserves of other countries
      Scooter: and those reserves will never see the shores of Iraq ever again.
      Scooter: that number is unknown right now
      Scooter: and nobody knows what that amount currently is
      Scooter: we do know that within the immediate area of baghdad
      Scooter: there's approximately 4 trillion in hard currency
      Scooter: Saleh just reported that one
      Scooter: with that said, and knowing Baghdad has approximately 6 - 8 million of the populace
      Scooter: we can start dissecting and making educated guesses
      Scooter: Now, the other unknown in this equation are two items
      Scooter: The $173 Billion USD sitting at US Treasury account that came from the DFI's Savings account
      Scooter: two
      Scooter: We don't know, how much $$$$$ is being sheltered from the partner countries
      Scooter: to be dedicated to Iraq when the structural changes go down
      Scooter: What do you think the circulation in Iraq is?
      Scooter: hahahah
      Scooter: sorry, I know., you're doing the questions ...
      Sam I Am: My guess is 20 trillion
      Scooter: In Iraq?
      Sam I Am: Like I said, it's a guess
      Scooter: Correct
      Scooter: just like mine
      Scooter: I think it's in the 12 - 14 range
      Scooter: probably closer to 12
      Scooter: I figure outside countries will carry 8 trillion
      Scooter: independent investors is unknown and the speculation is all over the map.
      Scooter: like I said -- everything is a guess -- ha ha
      Scooter: I think the moves that are required to reduce the circulation of the larger notes have been occurring over the last six months in country
      Sam I Am: Do you think there has been a significant reduction of IQD in circulation in Iraq?
      Scooter: Yes!
      Scooter: I think they will make the structural changes and we'll see a hybrid conversion
      Scooter: the larger notes will be sucked into the CBI and they will SOIL those notes immediately
      Scooter: the value is still the same -- i mean of the aggregate number ---
      Sam I Am: replaced by USD?
      Scooter: if the value of there reserves were 25 Billion before -- it will be valued at 25 billion when they convert
      Scooter: No
      Scooter: they need to to create immediate demand for IQD
      Scooter: they need to de dollarize their economy and fast
      Sam I Am: right
      Sam I Am: that's their stated goal
      Scooter: Their goal will be to make the IQD the standard throughout the country
      Scooter: and make it attractive to do business inside the country and to investors inside and outside the country.
      Sam I Am: okay, so you're saying the IQD will be sucked into the CBI upon the RV?
      Scooter: I think they are already reducing the 1000 series notes as we speak
      Scooter: but we won't have the details of their banking circulation for the year
      Scooter: until the third week of January
      Scooter: maybe fourth week
      Scooter: that's when some good juicy details about the exact make up the the circulation comes out
      Scooter: it will tell us how many 25k notes are in the private banks, government banks, and individuals hands
      Scooter: all the notes and coins
      Scooter: but they only provide that report once a year
      Scooter: So they will suck those notes in and deploy the CPI immediately
      Scooter: remember, they have already deploy almost 2 million of those smart cards
      Sam I Am: CPI?
      Scooter: those cards are like having 15 wallets or files on you
      Scooter: Consumer Price Index
      Scooter: They modified it in March of 2010 to reflect the lower denoms
      Scooter: they just haven't deployed it yet
      Scooter: also, those Iraqi citizens will immediately need to open their first checking account
      Scooter: if they haven't already
      Scooter: they'll deploy the lower denoms and coins immediately
      Scooter: and suck in those larger notes
      Scooter: I don't think they'll be able to do this all at once
      Scooter: it's virtually impossible to do this in a short period of time
      Scooter: As a result, they will be encouraged in some way shape or form to convert that CASH into electronic form
      Sam I Am: okay
      Scooter: one other item
      Scooter: they need to develop their Government Bond and Commercial Bond market space
      Scooter: That is very very critical
      Sam I Am: Yes, Enoch made reference to that
      Scooter: Yes, the government needs liquidity and that's what these bonds can provide
      Scooter: Those bonds will help pay for these critical projects over the long run
      Scooter: It appears they are leaning toward the Japanese model
      Scooter: that's another discussion
      Sam I Am: How does your view now differ from your original time frame and expectation of $.35?
      Scooter: Good question!!!,
      Scooter: when I first made my estimates,
      Scooter: I hadn't reviewed the 1000's pages of documents from multiple organizations
      Scooter: So my opinion has changed quite bit since that time.
      Scooter: Now, with that said
      Scooter: let me make the disclaimer
      Scooter: anything, and I mean anything, can occur in this investment
      Scooter: that includes nothing happening at all.
      Scooter: but when the founders of the plan developed the details, they had several strategic goals in mind
      Scooter: one
      Scooter: Significantly improve the lifestyle of every Iraqi citizen
      Scooter: move them from earning $2.00 a day per family to
      Scooter: something significantly better with a currency that had a strong purchasing power
      Scooter: With that goal achieved, the citizens of Iraq, in theory, would be drawn to more market driven activities
      Scooter: We knew they had all the resources
      Scooter: but politics, the enemy, and several mistakes made throughout has slowed the process down considerably
      Scooter: second,
      Scooter: Iraq needed to be the poster child for western democracy throughout the middle east
      Scooter: as a result,
      Scooter: this RV was built around several financial Tranches
      Scooter: some of those haven't occurred but are waiting for the right moment
      Scooter: The idea was to plant several economic explosions in locations that will take off in their economy, invigorating the private sector and foreign investment
      Scooter: For example, agriculture
      Scooter: that was one of the targets
      Scooter: At one time, Agriculture was a far bigger contributor to their GDP than oil
      Scooter: it was close to 37%
      Scooter: Nevertheless,
      Scooter: this had an impact on my opinion as to the price point to open.
      Scooter: Saleh has said the real value of the IQD is around $1.30
      Scooter: the 2009 budget, as evidenced by the Tables of increases from their budget, came in at $1.17
      Scooter: 2010 -- $2.05
      Scooter: 2011 -- $1.27
      Scooter: Now that combines both the operational budgets and Investment budgets.
      Scooter: So to answer your question my friend
      Scooter: $0.35 ?
      Scooter: NO
      Scooter: I don't think so -- I think there's another plan that hasn't been seen or discussed in the forums
      Scooter: and they will be paying for this RV in some other way
      Sam I Am: and the time frame is .... whenever?
      Scooter: Haaaah!!!
      Scooter: Who knows
      Scooter: I can show you documents from the IMF
      Scooter: that indicated the structural changes were to occur at the same time as the parliamentary elections of 2010
      Scooter: Nobody knows -- but they are behind scheduled -- that is for certain.
      Scooter: it could be June 2013
      Scooter: when the Iraqi Banking reforms are scheduled for conclusion
      Scooter: nobody knows
      Scooter: but remember, the banking industry and governments are the BEST at misdirection
      Scooter: they will have you look to left and sneak through the back door and steal the cookie jar.
      Sam I Am: Okay, one last question
      Scooter: I have one more in me
      Sam I Am: What is your advice for dinar speculators and potential investors?
      Scooter: Haaaah!
      Scooter: I can't provide any advice as I'm not a licensed financial planner
      Scooter: however,
      Scooter: I will say this again --- there's far too much INTEL out there being provided, with the majority being incorrect
      Scooter: However, this is a great opportunity !!!!!
      Scooter: I won't deny that but I still treat this as something riskier than a penny stock
      Scooter: because it is.
      Scooter: and nobody knows what's going to happen for the exception of about 3 - 5 people
      Scooter: in the world.
      Scooter: but the good news is that there's strong tangible evidence that suggest the RV will occur.,
      Scooter: Logic dictates that it's required sooner rather than later
      Scooter: That's it
      Sam I Am: Anything else you'd like to add?
      Scooter: I don't think so --- I think I've bantered about for the last hour and a half
      Scooter: I'm good!
      Sam I Am: Okay, thanks for your time and all of your research
      Scooter: I just hope this was helpful !
      Scooter: You are so welcome Sam

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.