Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump's MASSIVE Speech To Record-Breaking Crowd @ Boy Scout Jamboree 7/24/17

Trump's speech to Boy Scouts: fake news, crowd size and New York's hottest people

The US president addressed the Boy Scouts at their jamboree, but amid the scripted praise of scouting values, there were some familiar ad libs

Guardian staff

Tuesday 25 July 2017 05.54 BST

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/25/donald-trump-speech-boy-scouts-jamboree

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

I really enjoyed, when he asked, Did, President Obama, ever show up at one of your events?  That bozo was to busy Kite flying with richard!

No...President Obama only visited the jamboree via video.  Just like many former POTUSes, Barack Obama was an actual Boy Scout of America.  Can Donald say the same?  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No...President Obama only visited the jamboree via video.  Just like many former POTUSes, Barack Obama was an actual Boy Scout of America.  Can Donald say the same?  <_<

GO RV, then BV

I did not realize that Indonesia had a Boy Scouts of America chapter. 

:D

• Upvote 7

18 minutes ago, RV ME said:

I did not realize that Indonesia had a Boy Scouts of America chapter. 

:D

No doubt about it.....suspect realization skills can be a debilitating problem.  If you're right though.....it's amazing Indonesia would have a chapter, but Donald's childhood neighborhood wouldn't.  B)

I'm still questioning how many underage Boy Scouts voted for Trump......since he thanked them for their votes and all.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If you're right though it's amazing Indonesia would have a chapter, but Donald's childhood neighborhood wouldn't.  B)

GO RV, then BV

So the President and I have something (else) in common.  My motto; “Never a boy scout but always prepared.”
  • Upvote 2

Funny how news is fake, only if Trump and his supporters don't like it... Who's to say this is real? With Photoshop and AfterEffects, I could make it look like Trump was speaking at Woodstock with hippies going wild.... I'm glad the boy scouts had a chance to see their president. I hope when they realize he used them for political favor they won't be too mad.

Now before you bash me, I do believe any crappy politician would do the same thing.

B/A

• Downvote 10

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Now we know where he got his skills kite flying! with Richard!

• Upvote 2