Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

d.v. powerball pool 7 /26 / 2017

jeepguy

58 minutes ago, markb57 said:

powerball  20 25 41 51 57  pb21

mega    07 40 48 52 71  mb01

33 minutes ago, Artitech said:

26-51-62-72-73 M.B. 11    7-11-15-19-23 P.B.14 :praying:

Hey guys are those mega millions for this Friday? If so please remember to re-post them on next thread, they'll get lost on this one. All the best and good luck to us all

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, brob said:

Hey guys are those mega millions for this Friday? If so please remember to re-post them on next thread, they'll get lost on this one. All the best and good luck to us all

GOOD CATCH, brob!  Thank you!  :tiphat:

Remember Participants, the Mega Millions Drawing (when included) are for the DAY BEFORE the PB Drawing.  Please include your entries in the appropriate thread!!!  Thank You!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, brob said:

That is correct.  But to keep things clear, if the megaball numbers were for 7/25/17 they did not match the numbers drawn  2  5  26  58  60  MB 6.

Also the Powerball numbers you posted need a drawing date.  Are they for tonight or for a future date?    Thanks folks.     

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, retiredaf said:

That is correct.  But to keep things clear, if the megaball numbers were for 7/25/17 they did not match the numbers drawn  2  5  26  58  60  MB 6.

Also the Powerball numbers you posted need a drawing date.  Are they for tonight or for a future date?    Thanks folks.     

Thanks Retiredaf! :tiphat: Yes... the MM numbers did not match... but as in some previous threads, the numbers may have been MEANT FOR the FOLLOWING drawing, so we are just providing a friendly reminder to check, and repost them if necessary!  AND, YES... Mega Millions numbers SHOULD ALWAYS BE accompanied by the drawing date... which will help Participants "catch" their own mistakes!   The thread is for POWERBALL, with Mega Millions thrown in TEMPORARILY, while the pot is high!!!

As for PB numbers... It is long time understanding that Powerball Tickets do not need a drawing date posted, as they are intended ONLY for the thread they are posted in.  The date could be included optionally if desired for clarity, as several members do.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks Retiredaf! :tiphat: Yes... the MM numbers did not match... but as in some previous threads, the numbers may have been MEANT FOR the FOLLOWING drawing, so we are just providing a friendly reminder to check, and repost them if necessary!  AND, YES... Mega Millions numbers SHOULD ALWAYS BE accompanied by the drawing date... which will help Participants "catch" their own mistakes!   The thread is for POWERBALL, with Mega Millions thrown in TEMPORARILY, while the pot is high!!!

As for PB numbers... It is long time understanding that Powerball Tickets do not need a drawing date posted, as they are intended ONLY for the thread they are posted in.  The date could be included optionally if desired for clarity, as several members do.

the

Thanks Jaxinjersey.  I stand corrected on the powerball issue.  I will assume, by default, that any posted PB numbers are intended for the next drawing, unless otherwise indicated.

• Upvote 1

According to lotteryusa.com,  tonight's Powerball numbers are:   5  32  44  53  60  PB 9      powerplay 3X

Sorry, none of us matched the powerball  and no one even matched more than one regular number. 

Better luck next time everybody!  

Special note: 5 hours ago I was in surgery under general anesthesia (I was out!).  Now I am loving my pain pills. 

Someone please double check the numbers if you notice anything weird. 

Everything is incorrect !!!!!      Will repost.

Edited by retiredaf
Drawing data for wrong night
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks for the clarity Jaxinjersey. I think we should cut and paste your statement at the beginning of each new PB thread while we are including MegaMillions 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, retiredaf said:

According to lotteryusa.com,  tonight's Powerball numbers are:   5  32  44  53  60  PB 9      powerplay 3X

Sorry, none of us matched the powerball  and no one even matched more than one regular number. 

Better luck next time everybody!  

Special note: 5 hours ago I was in surgery under general anesthesia (I was out!).  Now I am loving my pain pills. 

Someone please double check the numbers if you notice anything weird. 

Glad your out of surgery retiredaf, I wish you a speedy recovery 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, retiredaf said:

The previous post was all wrong!  I'll repost with correct info.

Must be GREAT meds, sir!!!  :lol:  Thanks for your follow-ups... and a speedy recovery to you!!!  :)

• Upvote 1