Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Family Prayer Warriors

wealthhound

59 minutes ago, FL-LAT said:

Our dear Heavenly Father, source of our love, source of our faith, source of all we have.  We worship you and adore you, we praise your Holy name, and thank you for showing us, each of us, this opportunity for your marvelous blessing.  In this year of Jubilee a very special celebration and blessing, we lift our hands in praise, first to thank you for the breaking of the control of ISIS in Iraq, that these Iraqi citizens have been set free to live their lives openly and free again.  We know they have lived under tyranny for years, and we praise you for breaking those chains that bound them.  Next we thank you for blessing them financially, putting leaders in charge of fighting corruption, dishonesty, and thievery as well as divisive political agendas.  We also want to praise you for Adam and his staff who teach us so much...especially, how to make the most of this blessing, continue to guide and protect each one. And last Lord, help us, each and every one, to use our blessing to further your kingdom in our own place.  Show each one of us how you have a plan for this blessing and may each one us seek your way.  Guide our thinking, help us make decisions, and may each of us become a blessing that is acceptable in Your sight.  We claim the fulfillment of this year of Jubilee.  The shofar has been blown seven times for completion. Bless our faith, multiply it exceedingly abundantly.  In your precious name we claim this blessing.  AMEN 

I stand in agreement with you FL-LAT

• Upvote 4

Dear father, first and foremost bless this family we call Dinar Vets and give strength and faith for us who believe, believe in you and believe in a better life for all humanity.  

In our moments of doubt, in our moments of weakness, in our moments of trials and tribulations may you guide us in your divine light. I am eternally grateful for bringing us together and for giving us strength to pass through each stage of our endeavors, day by day, week by week, year by year. Thank you for all you have given us and may your guidance give us strength to help all of us here in DV and all our closest family and friends. 

Thanks to all of you here in DV for giving me a vision of what true humanity is about, passion, persistence, patience and desire, desire to help all who need it......

Amen 🙏

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

Let's get some input, weekly?

Anyone one interested in doing this on an ongoing basis, let's hear your thoughts!

Count me in! These were some beautiful heartfelt prayers. They lifted me as I prayed them as well. I feel so blessed to be a part of this DV family! 

• Upvote 4

This was posted in Adams Weekly.

Hay gang just heard from my brother who has a colleague  in Iraq. He served with him in the special forces. He told Steve that the lower demons are being distributed to some of the smaller towns in Iraq. They are trying to get the the larger demons off the street. They thought by going into the smaller war torn towns and giving them lower demons first and then work towards the bigger cities. He called Steven on 07/20/2017 and told him that. Just thought I would share. Let's hope this means things are finally moving ahead. If I hear anything more I will share. 

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Dear father, first and foremost bless this family we call Dinar Vets and give strength and faith for us who believe, believe in you and believe in a better life for all humanity.  

In our moments of doubt, in our moments of weakness, in our moments of trials and tribulations may you guide us in your divine light. I am eternally grateful for bringing us together and for giving us strength to pass through each stage of our endeavors, day by day, week by week, year by year. Thank you for all you have given us and may your guidance give us strength to help all of us here in DV and all our closest family and friends. 

Thanks to all of you here in DV for giving me a vision of what true humanity is about, passion, persistence, patience and desire, desire to help all who need it......

Amen 🙏

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hay gang just heard from my brother who has a colleague  in Iraq. He served with him in the special forces. He told Steve that the lower demons are being distributed to some of the smaller towns in Iraq. They are trying to get the the larger demons off the street. They thought by going into the smaller war torn towns and giving them lower demons first and then work towards the bigger cities. He called Steven on 07/20/2017 and told him that. Just thought I would share. Let's hope this means things are finally moving ahead. If I hear anything more I will share. 

Heartfelt thanks for all of the above beautiful prayers, I continue to feel a great sense of urgency..blessings to all this blessed day. Our financial,emotional,spiritual and physical deliverance is very near...keep up the prayer intercession...WH

• Upvote 4

Amen 🙏

Heartfelt thanks for all of the above beautiful prayers, I continue to feel a great sense of urgency..blessings to all this blessed day. Our financial,emotional,spiritual and physical deliverance is very near...keep up the prayer intercession...WH

• Upvote 2

Amen 🙏

• Upvote 3

Amen 🙏

• Upvote 1

Amen 🙏

• Upvote 1

Amen 🙏

Of course CF!

What I will do is every MONDAY MORNING I will post a prayer that all can read and believe in together.

Anyone else of course, can do the same. 

Anyone that feels we need to incorporate something SPECIFIC related to our investment, especially if there is something specific coming up like an important meeting, changes to the auction sales, etc. we can incorporate that. I follow the site multiple times daily but I don't have the understanding of the goings on like many others..like you CF! That type of input will allow me ( us) to incorporate specifics...

I'm so happy for the interest...if peeps feel like doing a specific time to pray and believe together, I'm open to that as well..

It's been said but this is so powerful...

WH

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Of course CF!

What I will do is every MONDAY MORNING I will post a prayer that all can read and believe in together.

Anyone else of course, can do the same. 

Anyone that feels we need to incorporate something SPECIFIC related to our investment, especially if there is something specific coming up like an important meeting, changes to the auction sales, etc. we can incorporate that. I follow the site multiple times daily but I don't have the understanding of the goings on like many others..like you CF! That type of input will allow me ( us) to incorporate specifics...

I'm so happy for the interest...if peeps feel like doing a specific time to pray and believe together, I'm open to that as well..

It's been said but this is so powerful...

WH

Look forward to it ..

• Upvote 3

Almighty God 

We thank you for this beautiful day before us. Thank you for the power of believing together. Thank you that all the promises in Your Word are available for us to claim today.

We lift our country to you. Protect our freedom and liberty , cause our nation to shine as a light to other nations. Thank you for paralyzing efforts to destroy our freedoms. Thanks for working in the hearts of those that govern to make the best decisions for our people.

We lift the Iraqi people and their families to you. Cause then to be delivered from the hands of chaos, destruction and evil. Thank you for their leaders making decisions on their behalf , bind the evil doers that their efforts will NOT come to fruition today. 

Father, keep our service people, contractors, etc. That serve in Iraq safe. Bless their children and families. Give them wisdom today.

We lift everyone here on DV,  Your children, like minded in our love for you.

Bless and protect  our pending abundant blessings. That we will steward it and use it to glorify you. That we will shine as beacons of your love. That we are am example of your abundance. Thank you for entrusting us with this blessing.

Thank you for Adam Montana and how you worked within him to provide us with an amazing  community. Bless the efforts and decisions that he makes today on our behalf.  Guide him with wisdom. Give him strength today.

Thank you that we are steadfast, we do not waver, we understand that all believing equals receiving. We look not to circumstances or situations. We know we are each here for a reason, we have been led here by you, we do not waiver. 

In the Name of  our Lord and Risen Saviour. JESUS CHRIST.AMEN.

• Upvote 4