Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Do You Believe?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

A tale of two lying Gurus...Who do you believe?

22 July 2017  tman...

The Gurus keep pumping the line...

Int'l investors are lined up in Iraq. They are knocking the door down to get in.

Iraq, on the other hand is still talking about trying to attrack foreign investment & give the invester

confidence that things will be OK & their investments will be safe.

By Iraq publications it doesn't sound like they are lined up at the door.

That being said...who do you believe?

• Upvote 3

hahahaha   we all believe ,  " in the luigi  "  too bring over the  mess from the other place !    :D    (  one day luigi will accidently bring over the correct message , but will be over looked because the past history of post will determine who really looks at the post ! )    question is it customary  too give rubies to luigi for topics ?  :lol: 

• Upvote 1

I focus on the news more so now adays and truthfully i have stopped worrying about when the dinar will RV.. I however do believe some gurus are more astute as far as following the news and articles the ones that give out dates constantly i stay far away from now adays. I normally form my own opinion when reading the news. I do however believe Iraq is making great progress and the CBI is talking more and more since mosul was liberated now the bigger question is how much longer are they going to sit idle and keep using the us dollar. They need to add value and give the citizens more purchasing power to buy things without carrying around tons of worthless paper of their national currency that is worth nothing compared to the us dollar. The banks will get much more confidence from the iraqi citizens wen they see their own currency actually have value until then they wont trust the gov or banks.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5