Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology Agreement

yota691

Trade announces the establishment of 167 national companies and the registration of 12 branches of foreign company in a month

14:15 - 23/01/2019

%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

The registration department of the Ministry of Commerce announced on Wednesday the completion of transactions for the establishment of 167 national companies and the registration of 12 branches of a foreign company during last December.

The director general of the department Abdul Aziz Jabbar Abdul Aziz said in a statement received a copy of it, "The Chamber has issued several decisions related to the amendment of corporate contracts were distributed between the increase of capital and the merger of the accounts of a company and liquidate the accounts of a company," noting that " 172) registered company and the recording of the records and referral (463) Iraqi company to the judicial investigator for violating regulations and instructions.

Abdul Aziz added that the department has studied the final accounts of the 1412 national companies in addition to merging accounts of 34 companies, increasing the capital of 28 companies, liquidating 20 companies, amending (85) companies, And the branches of foreign companies to (71) companies and the issuance of reservations and make sure of the names of the seized funds to (366) and audit the arrival of (2940) and the (155) disclosure of companies in Baghdad and the provinces.

(175) minutes in addition to the ratification of (32) minutes of the meetings of the General Assembly of the joint stock companies as well as the ratification of the decisions of the General Authority for the companies of persons limited (748) resolution. Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/23/384956/

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Accession of Iraq to the International Organization of Securities Commissions
4 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

well looking at all the news... this is happening... haha imo 

Yes it does! And in record time! What normally takes years, Ieaq has done in months.

😀

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 4

OKAY . . . so if they're now a member of the IOSC, don't you need a Globally Recognized currency ?

Or, does Iraq receive " special consideration " and whenever you get around to reinstating your toilet paper IQD, that's alright with us - no pressure ????

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

My buddy called me and read me this article last night, all excited. This is good news but they aren't meeting until May. I still think that we are looking at 2020 but maybe that's just me staying grounded. I haven't been in this as long as 10 years later but it has been 10 years. Up and down the roller coaster, chasing the dangling carrot gets old and has made me somewhat jaded. I've never wanted to be more wrong about something in my life but.... This is Iraq, land of sand and knuckle dragging small minded corrupt politicians angling for their piece of the pie, so when will this mean anything to us is anybody's guess.

that being said, I do think it will happen one day. Soon? No. In the coming days? Hopefully.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

This is good news but they aren't meeting until May. I still think that we are looking at 2020 but maybe that's just me staying grounded.

i hear ya Mr. U.they have a strong track record of disappointments and i might have to strong a pair of dinar glasses on but looks like they joined and were accepted this month and first meeting to participate will be in australia in May ... we wait 

18 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

the International Organization of Securities Commissions on the acceptance of the Council of the Organization of the accession of Iraq as a member of the participant starting from January 2019. The letter of acceptance included the invitation to Iraq to participate in the work The annual meeting of heads of securities bodies to be held next May in Australia.

• Upvote 8

• yota691 changed the title to Iraqi Stock Exchange down 3.5% in January

Iraqi Stock Exchange down 3.5% in January

Iraqi Stock Exchange down 3.5% in January
Iraqi Stock Exchange
 31 January 2019 06:15 PM

Mubasher: The Iraqi Stock Exchange recorded a significant decline during the month of January 2019 compared to last December, amid growth in liquidity.

The general index of the Iraqi market for securities decreased by 3.5% in January, losing 17.87 points, fell to the level of 492.25 points.

Liquidity rose in January to KD 16.07 billion, compared to KD 11.09 billion.

Trading volume rose to 40.1 billion shares, compared with 20.9 billion shares last week.

On the weekly basis, the general index of the Iraqi Stock Exchange ended the week's trading up by 0.15%, continuing its gains for the second week in a row.

Liquidity jumped by 10.86 billion dinars in the last week of January, compared to 1.78 billion dinars last week.

Trading volume reached 28.2 billion shares, compared with 4.1 billion shares last week.

The index ended the session Thursday, up 1%, winning 5.01 points, to settle at 492.25 points.

And during the last week , the general index of the Iraqi market for securities trading ended slightly higher, to come back weekly gains after a marked decline in the week Elsa.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology Agreement
  • Adam Montana locked this topic