Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology Agreement

yota691

The stock market is trading 460 million shares with the participation of 32 companies, including banks

Since 2018-06-05 at 13:29 (Baghdad time)

3%20(1).JPG

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The index of the Iraqi market for securities, Tuesday, circulation of 460 million shares and the participation of 32 joint stock companies out of 102 listed companies issued by banks with 11 banks.

"The market traded in Tuesday's session and 227 transactions were carried out on (32) companies distributed to the sectors by 11 banks, 8 industrialists, 4 agricultural ones," said Taha Ahmed Abdulsalam, 3 services, 1 insurance, 4 hotels, 1 contacts).

"The number of shares traded on Tuesday reached (460,619) million shares, while the value of shares traded (314,228) million dinars and the index of ISX60 shares closed at (587.86) points, down by (0.15%) from the closure of yesterday's meeting Monday "

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to June 20 .. First trading sessions on the Iraqi Stock Exchange after the Eid holiday
The headquarters of the Iraqi Stock Exchange for securities

13 June 2018 12:39 PM

Mubasher: The Iraqi Stock Exchange, on Wednesday, June 20, the first trading session after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr, according to a statement to the stock exchange.

And it decided the Iraqi Council of Ministers , granting state employees an official holiday until next Tuesday, on the occasion of Eid al - Fitr. 

The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers said that the working hours will be suspended on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, with the resumption of work, next Wednesday, 20 June.

The last Iraqi stock market holidays, the beginning of May last , on the occasion of the World Labor Day.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Wednesday, June 13

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The Iraqi market for securities, Wednesday, the suspension of activity for five days on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr. 

"Due to Eid Al-Fitr, the Board of Governors decided not to organize trading sessions for the days from June 15 to June 19 to coincide with the Eid al-Fitr holiday," the market said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

The market, that "the first trading session in the Iraqi market for securities will be after the Eid al-Fitr and from Wednesday, 20/6/2018."

The Iraqi market for securities was established in June 2004, and was based on manual trading. In April 2009, electronic trading was partially approved by some companies. Electronic trading started for companies registered in 2010. The market is traded in 101 companies belonging to eight sectors: Industrial, hotel, tourism, agricultural, investment and insurance, as well as communications.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 5/2/2018 at 8:41 AM, presence said:

I definitely anticipate a lot of wealth being created in the Iraqi stock market in the next several years. I recall how the markets progressed in Central America in the 90's and turn of the century when the markets in the West were flat (Brazil made a vast amount of millionaires.) 

That being said, if anyone can fill me in on the correct process of investing in the Iraqi stock market then please do -  I'd appreciate it very much. I thought WARKA was a prerequisite but I could be mistaken. Thanks either way~

its true . I had email to my broker please notice me if iraq market had in their platform ! Lol . I will invest in oil and gas market  

Edited by normala rashid
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

We’ll combine this news with the 5 day holiday leading up to the 15th and that gives us a 10 day window to make some very important changes to prices of goods and services/ stocks and bonds! 

Add to thag the recent of 21.7 Billion in UST Bonds and the tariffs starting on August 5th and we got a lot moving and shaking right now! 

Cautiously optimistic to say the least! 

Thanks Yota!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

42 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

We’ll combine this news with the 5 day holiday leading up to the 15th and that gives us a 10 day window to make some very important changes to prices of goods and services/ stocks and bonds! 

Add to thag the recent of 21.7 Billion in UST Bonds and the tariffs starting on August 5th and we got a lot moving and shaking right now! 

Cautiously optimistic to say the least! 

Thanks Yota!

“Cautiously optimistic” sums it up!!!🤞

• Upvote 2

You can email Rabee Securities and let them know you want to invest:

http://www.rs.iq

quote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-flat.gifquote-flat.gifquote-flat.gifquote-flat.gifquote-flat.gifquote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-flat.gifquote-flat.gifquote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-down.gifquote-up.gif
Session Close: 14/06/2018     BBOB 0.450 quote-down.gif -0.02%  |  BCOI 0.440 quote-down.gif -0.02%  |  BGUC 0.230 quote-flat.gif 0.00%  |  BIBI 0.420 quote-flat.gif 0.00%  |  BIIB 0.460 quote-flat.gif 0.00%  |  BIME 0.200 quote-flat.gif 0.00%  |  BMFI 0.200 quote-flat.gif 0.00%  |  BMNS 0.860 quote-down.gif -0.03%  |  BNOI 0.410 quote-down.gif -0.05%  |  BNOR 0.130 quote-down.gif -0.07%  |  BROI 0.490 quote-down.gif -0.02%  |  BUND 0.160 quote-flat.gif 0.00%  |  NAME 0.450 quote-flat.gif 0.00%  |  IBSD 4.140 quote-down.gif -0.01%  |  IKLV 1.800 quote-down.gif -0.03%  |  INCP 0.770 quote-down.gif -0.01%  |  IRMC 8.500 quote-down.gif -0.02%  |  HBAY 51.000 quote-down.gif -0.06%  |  HISH 11.600 quote-down.gif -0.03%  |  AMEF 9.640 quote-up.gif 0.10%  |  

About Us

Welcome to Rabee Securities

Rabee Securities is a proud supporter of the Iraq Pavilion in the Venice Biennale

Rabee Securities was founded on January 7th 1995, and is headquartered in Baghdad with offices in Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and a representative office in Istanbul. The Company was established to promote investment opportunities in Iraq. It is licensed and regulated as a Securities Brokerage Company by the Iraqi Securities Commission (ISC). Since the beginning, we have continuously expanded the range of our investment activities to encompass a broad spectrum of financial services. Today we are one of the premier brokerage houses catering to institutional investors from the U.S., through a partnership with Auerbach Grayson of New York, and from Western Europe. Although capital market activities in Iraq are still at an embryonic stage, we believe that the market will witness tremendous growth in the next few years and we are prepared to grow with it, offering our customers all the assistance they require to navigate the country. As Iraq becomes a more stable and an international investment destination, we hope that you will grow with us and with the country. This is essential not just economically, but also for the social and political sustenance of Iraq and the region.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, King Bean said:

No thanks. 9 years of using a safe deposit box for a bunch of toilet paper. When this thing hits, I'm outta Iraq completely. Moving on to ZIM like Luigi told me. LOL. :lol:

KB, couldn't agree more. When I do my final Dinar exchange I never want to hear the word Iraq again...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Thanks for the heads-up.....I wasn't sure where I should put the proceeds from my dinar exchange....    :peace:

I'm not usually one to give investment advice to anybody, but I sure hope you two aren't serious about that. The only people who argue  Zimbabwe's currency will make a comeback are people looking to sell Zimbabwe's currency. There is no hope that this country will improve, economically, any time in the foreseeable future. Mugabe robbed the place blind and murdered or ran off every producer in the country. Now, his successor is begging the white farmers to come back to the country, but it's not happening because they all know, as soon as they get their farms up and running again, the government will just come back in and confiscate them. Zimbabwe went from breadbasket to basket case in under 20 years, and it's not coming back in our lifetimes. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, ReVbo said:

…..I sure hope you two aren't serious about that. Zimbabwe went from breadbasket to basket case in under 20 years. 

Of course not. ZIM is the REAL currency scam, not IQD. My plan is to cash some out, remove the I-R-A-Q keys from my keyboard, delete all those links, disappear. Buh-bye. I suspect I will meet some of you in Fiji, Costa Rica, Europe. I will recognize you by the sheepish IQD grin.  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Of course not. ZIM is the REAL currency scam, not IQD. My plan is to cash some out, remove the I-R-A-Q keys from my keyboard, delete all those links, disappear. Buh-bye. I suspect I will meet some of you in Fiji, Costa Rica, Europe. I will recognize you by the sheepish IQD grin.  :twothumbs:

Good to hear. You never know, and as many people as I've seen talk about it seriously, I wanted to make sure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I was beginning to wonder about Luigi myself....  

• Haha 1

• yota691 changed the title to Tomorrow .. Iraq Stock Exchange resume its work after Eid holiday

Tomorrow .. Iraq Stock Exchange resume its work after Eid holiday

Tomorrow .. Iraq Stock Exchange resume its work after Eid holiday
The headquarters of the Iraqi Stock Exchange for securities

19 June 2018 01:12 PM

Mubasher: The Iraqi Stock Exchange, trading sessions, resume tomorrow, after the end of Eid holiday.  

The Iraqi Stock Exchange, set Wednesday, June 20, the first trading session after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr.

The Iraqi cabinet decided to grant state employees official leave until Tuesday, on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr. 

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said that the working hours will be suspended on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, and resume work on Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

I think the the ISX being back up and running would mean the official kickoff to a "business as usual" Iraq. Holidays over (till the next one), lots of international talk going on, credit cards, released from sanctions, etc. I hope this is the beginning of a very real window for IQD movement.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology Agreement
  • Adam Montana locked this topic