Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: expect economic movement in the next stage

yota691

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

If There's Ever To Be An RV U Want It ASAP - U Can Always Choose To Cash In Over Time In Various Increments If It's Beneficial To Do So ! ;) 

Now Quit 1/2 Assing It And Ignore Ur Namesake - And Start Cheering This Frickin' Camel To The Finish Line With The Rest Of Us ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Run those camel toes!!!:undocumented::undocumented:

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

If There's Ever To Be An RV U Want It ASAP - U Can Always Choose To Cash In Over Time In Various Increments If It's Beneficial To Do So ! ;) 

Now Quit 1/2 Assing It And Ignore Ur Namesake - And Start Cheering This Frickin' Camel To The Finish Line With The Rest Of Us ! :o 

🐫   :bravo:

Go camel go!!!

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Don't worry I'll be cheering like a bunch of:pirateship: who've just landed the biggest booty of their careers. :D

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

:bananacamel:Who let Luigi ride the camel? Anyways does that man ever post In the factual area...he might be suffering from dementia after looking for the rv every night... ibogaine will fix it

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 1

Governor of the Central Bank's "Economy News": We expect economic mobility in the next phase

He predicted the central bank governor, on the Keywords, Thursday, an economic movement throughout Iraq in the coming days after the liberation of the security forces from the city of Mosul, al-Daesh.

Keywords and said in an exclusive interview for "Economy News", that "Iraq is on the verge of motionless economic results from the movement of reconstruction and construction in the liberated provinces of the organization Daesh," noting that "Iraq will be able to attract foreign investment because of the stability of the security situation and increase the number of investment opportunities" .

He added that "Foreign Investment will not get only the existence of an effective banking sector is able to accommodate this role and interacts with him and be a supporter and financier and facilitator of these operations," explaining that "the central bank now pays banks to be preparing for advanced roles until the development of its programs and systems to be able to the support of investments in the country. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8337
  • Upvote 2

I just want to be able to help others at a higher level and work for God.  Of course, I can do so now but with this RV, the magnitude of giving and help I can offer is enormous.  Praise God for all he does and Thank you in advance for the blessings we will all receive.  The time has almost arrived. 

• Upvote 12

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, Botzwana said:

......I was planning on spending my Rved currency on hookers and drugs.

Someone say "hookers" and "drugs" ??? I thought Davis would be all over this post. Don't give in so fast, Botzwana.

Always open to interpretation, my friend. Have a great weekend.

78b8bf0beb37c28c16485cf5c3fe4fea.jpg         single-malt-whisky.gif

And "YES" you can cook with whiskey. Sometimes........you can even add it to the food. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

GO CAMELS!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I just want to be able to help others at a higher level and work for God.  Of course, I can do so now but with this RV, the magnitude of giving and help I can offer is enormous.  Praise God for all he does and Thank you in advance for the blessings we will all receive.  The time has almost arrived. 

Took the words right out of my mind.

This is exactly my same thoughts and intentions. 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Took the words right out of my mind.

This is exactly my same thoughts and intentions. 

I believe in God's word and prophecy and you know that Kim Clement prophesized over the Dinar and God spoke and said that we have to help and feed and clothe the poor.  We have to take this blessing and help those in need!  That would bring me more joy than anything in this world.  God bless you all.

So, Iraq, let's move into this next economic phase and unleash the RV!  :)

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I believe in God's word and prophecy and you know that Kim Clement prophesized over the Dinar and God spoke and said that we have to help and feed and clothe the poor.  We have to take this blessing and help those in need!  That would bring me more joy than anything in this world.  God bless you all.

So, Iraq, let's move into this next economic phase and unleash the RV!  :)

Tried to PM you but message said you cannot receive messages.

Please PM me if you can chat....

12 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Tried to PM you but message said you cannot receive messages.

Please PM me if you can chat....

Only VIP Members Can Access The DV Private Messaging ! ;) 

By The Way I Just Got A New Shade Of Clown Makeup ! :o 

(message me)

• Upvote 1

True but I've always had a job, sometimes 2 at a time. I live in the RV (Recreational Vehicle) capital of the world. If you are willing to bust your butt you should always have a job around where I live but I'm getting burnt out. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 3