Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: expect economic movement in the next stage

yota691

54 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

https://www.iso.org/standard/42103.html ok so through Rafidain banks mastercards they are now capable of participating. Rafidain bank was the same arab Islamic bank that held the backbone of the dinar rate when it was 3+ . Now they are back on the international iso code. So I would think they now operate under international standards and I can't wait to hear what rate it's entry is for the iqd.

Thank you..... I agree with everything you've said but nice to see some linkage.... I too invested with the idea that Babylon would one day rise from the ashes and fulfill prophecy.... it sounds crazy to some but I believe we will be proven correct shortly

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thank you..... I agree with everything you've said but nice to see some linkage.... I too invested with the idea that Babylon would one day rise from the ashes and fulfill prophecy.... it sounds crazy to some but I believe we will be proven correct shortly

Yup, hundreds, if not thousands of prophecies have already come true and so many even at present day. Revelation chapter 6.6 says a quart of wheat for a dinarius and a quart of barley for a dinar ius & it's referencing the babylonian last empire. 8 years ago that's what convinced me. Iraq will be the head of the Islamic union...which we see Rafidain bank is the head bank lol...and the when speaking about barley and wheat and how it will be expensive that means a "dinarius" a.k.a 1 dinar will have to have value. So you in other words the rv has been coded in God's word for those who can "hear" ....if 1 dinar one day equals 3.8 usd and only buys a quart of a measure of wheat in the days spoken of in the book of revelation....these days we are entering now.

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Yup, hundreds, if not thousands of prophecies have already come true and so many even at present day. Revelation chapter 6.6 says a quart of wheat for a dinarius and a quart of barley for a dinar ius & it's referencing the babylonian last empire. 8 years ago that's what convinced me. Iraq will be the head of the Islamic union...which we see Rafidain bank is the head bank lol...and the when speaking about barley and wheat and how it will be expensive that means a "dinarius" a.k.a 1 dinar will have to have value. So you in other words the rv has been coded in God's word for those who can "hear" ....if 1 dinar one day equals 3.8 usd and only buys a quart of a measure of wheat in the days spoken of in the book of revelation....these days we are entering now.

Edited 14 minutes ago by WaitIsOver

Then there is this also from the "Good Book": Proverbs 13:22 (DBY) A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children; but the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, 1lucdog said:

Then there is this also from the "Good Book": Proverbs 13:22 (DBY) A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children; but the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous

Amen hehe now if we go a little deeper there is also this... As were the prophets of old, each in his time, so was Kim Clement, in our time... and God spoke clearly through Kim and here is His word to you. 

^^July 18 2015^^

"...THEREFORE THERE SHALL BE A BREAK IN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE MIDDLE EAST...THE DINAR" 

- Rafidain bank biggest middle east bank backing the dinar is now international and has ISO code as of today, marking the 2 year anniversary of beloved Kim Clement's prophecy 

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, 1lucdog said:

Amen hehe now if we go a little deeper there is also this... As were the prophets of old, each in his time, so was Kim Clement, in our time... and God spoke clearly through Kim and here is His word to you. 

I miss him, Indeed Kim and I shared much ...For a private time and private conversation  ...soon ...in coming days etc 

Edited by 1lucdog
I miss him, Indeed Kim and I shared much ...For a private time and private conversation  ...soon ...in coming days etc
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

That is what I am talking about.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

Thats awesome!

Id like your take on what you think the news means? Can you check the snowglobe today

you know for me it is another step and piece of the puzzle of the illusive RV with Iraq  conforming to international security which is just a huge official step forward....wish we knew how many more steps to the HCL....:wacko:

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Do not tell the cats you were out with the dogs.   :lol:

hee hee I left Raja (cat)hunting bugs on the back patio...he did not seem to mind that I took his best friend my Zuri (black labrador) for a bit. Found Raja sleeping on the couch by the front window when i came home.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Keywords: We appreciate the efforts of the World Bank for the reconstruction of the liberated cities

Keywords: We appreciate the efforts of the World Bank for the reconstruction of the liberated cities

7/20/2017 2:19 

He stressed the need to reactivate the stalled projects 
Baghdad / Al- Sabah 
praised the Secretary - General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Keywords, for the great efforts made by the World Bank team in Iraq to contribute to the reconstruction of the liberated cities, while stressing that the Iraqi government is keen to strengthen relations , Iraq - Turkish All areas, stressed the need to re - activate a group of major projects planned to be implemented in Iraq. 
According to data media to his office, he received «morning», that Alaak pointed out , during a meeting with the new World Bank representative in Iraq Yara Salem, to «excellent relations between the Iraqi government and the World Bank, and the full support of the functions of the World Bank team in all sectors and government institutions , particularly with regard to the transparency and anti - corruption. » 
The statement added that the Keywords discussed with the Bank «International Conference with the participation of representatives of the reconstruction Bank and organizations and donor countries to be held in Kuwait early next year.»  
For his part, the visiting team Park «victories of our armed forces to organize Daesh terrorist», expressing his satisfaction for »progress achieved by Iraq in the area of transparency and anti - corruption». 
The team confirmed « the bank 's readiness to support reconstruction projects in Mosul , according to a program determined by the Iraqi government and the joint plan to invest Arab support for Iraq in this regard», stressing that « the importance of the presence of additional elements for the success of reconstruction and to attract investors and major companies to Iraq , such as infrastructure and expertise of existing assessments of operations in Iraq, which will contribute to the revitalization of the private sector. » And when he received the new Turkish ambassador in Baghdad , Fatih Yildiz, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers that «stressed the Iraqi government is keen to strengthen relations , Iraq - Turkish in all fields, especially in the sectors of trade, economy and investment», adding that « the Iraqi government is planning to activate the role of the sector your contract investment and economic partnerships with Turkish companies to implement more projects , especially in central and southern Iraq , where these areas enjoys a good security ». 
For his part, Yildiz praised « the great victories achieved by Iraqi forces to organize Daesh terrorist and expressed his country 's determination to contribute to the reconstruction of the city of Mosul , especially with the vast experience of Turkish companies working in most Iraqi cities», revealing «Turkey's desire to hold a conference huge investment high level regarding the reconstruction of Mosul , an official representation. » 
When meeting a group of large companies, investors and Iraqi businessmen and foreign businessmen to discuss a range of major projects planned to be implemented in Iraq, expressed the Keywords, in the meeting , which was attended by the President of the advisers in the office of Prime Minister Abdul Karim Hussein, that « the prime minister is keen to re - work projects such as the huge port of Umm Qasr and the rest of the major global strategic projects such as hotels, communications centers, commercial centers and giant to make Iraq a safe and attractive to international companies and big investors investment environment ». 
For its part, companies and businessmen made initial presentations on a vision of a range of projects and ways to implement in order to obtain an agreement with the Iraqi government to agree on them, especially since all of these presentations will be joint investment between companies with the help of parties from the private sector to provide job opportunities in a way.
  • Upvote 1

Keywords: the next stage will witness economic victories

Through the trend towards construction and reconstruction  of 
Baghdad / Hussein Tgb 

after Iraq has proved to the world enraptured images and values of the human and moral waiting to prove an economic victory over the construction and reconstruction during the next phase, and that the new role requires concerted efforts combined to support reconstruction, which should banks be the cornerstone in this matter and doing very well through their sophisticated technology. 

These words were Governor of the Central Bank and the Association of Banks during the ceremony organized by the International Islamic Bank on the occasion of victory over the "Daesh" terrorist and the granting of a certificate of ISO International Bank , which is the financial success of our sector. Page task Central Bank Governor Dr. Ali Keywords said that Iraq has proved the finest images triumphs of the world and move human values before the weapon , and so was the pride in the battle that will retain its history, pointing out that the new role is to address the building and reconstruction and succeed in this page task. We cherish that Iraq has the power and energy that will enable the country to economic advancement, and in the financial sector , we note the progress and innovation, urging young people to be more distinctive and characterize their ability to capture sophisticated information, asking the banking sector to be the first among the country 's institutions in the use of advanced technology, and must speed in the use of technologies. 

Testimony ISO Keywords said that the celebration today comes an important step is obtaining the World Bank to the ISO certificate, especially it 's in a detailed important specialized organization of payments, especially the banks , their products did not come into contact only 10 percent of the people and has the potential to reach 90 percent , and here must build trust between the two sides, especially the large market and extensive and require the volume of work and achieve a broad benefit to both ends of the process. He pointed out that there is an imbalance in the work of the Association of Banks makes us feel dysfunctional, pointing out that the central did not intervene in this matter , but can return to the rules of procedure to correct it, noting that represents banks and presented by the Association is useful for the banking sector. Effective capacities of either Commissioner of the Islamic National Bank Suha Ulkipaia Director: She thanked the security forces maker victories in all its formations that handed the country the banner of victory and hope Iraq that developed a prosperous rival countries of the world, pointing to the importance to be for banks effective capacities for economic victory. 

She stressed the importance of adopting advanced systems in harmony and international practice and with the Iraqi Central Bank instructions, noting that the bank often make efforts in order to deliver the electronic payment card to the farthest point in Iraq , and now we have 20 centers, pointing out that the 27001 ISO obtained the Bank is a success along with the Iraqi victory, indicating that the ambition is moving towards getting the ISO 20000 , where human resources are given great attention to the development of the joints of the work. Capital in turn , head of the Iraqi private banks association Wadih Handal said that the victory over Allaghab came to stimulate the motivation for economic victories greater, pointing out that the evaluation of institutions globally seen human capital and we look at this Association it is of great importance. He stressed the importance of cooperation in the implementation of monetary policies and restore confidence in the banking sector and bring deposits , and most importantly the participation of banks in the reconstruction of the liberated areas, praising the initiative of the Central Bank to allocate 6 trillion dinars for development projects, as well as the great role in supporting the government during the war on the "Daesh" terrorist. 

He stressed that under the supervision of the Central Bank will be honored the families of martyrs in the World Day of Peace in appreciation for their sacrifices for Iraq  and said that the experience of interest the ideal employee , who did not exceed 35 years is an important thing to develop work and encourage new blood and urge them to creativity and work to the fullest.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....?ID=140953

• Upvote 4

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alak, expected on Thursday, the occurrence of economic movement throughout Iraq in the coming days after the liberation of security forces in the city of Mosul from the organization of Daed.
“Iraq is going to be able to attract foreign investments because of the stability of the security situation and increase the number of investment opportunities,” he said.
He added that “foreign investment will not be achieved only by the existence of an efficient banking sector able to absorb this role and interact with him and be a supporter and financier and facilitator of these operations,” explaining that “the central bank now is pushing banks to prepare for advanced roles until the development of its programs and systems so that you can support investments in the country “.

• Upvote 7