Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly will be on Thursday

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

Aaaaaaah what the heck, gonna' go ahead and pop open my Jack Daniels Honey whiskey over ice on this hot, summer night :cheesehead:. What are you guys drinking? :lol:

Just ice water for me...I will be the designated driver!

• Upvote 2

Oh no! :(

Adam is starting to act like the Iraqi government! Keeps kicking the can down the road! :blink:

na, we kiddin ya! I bet he has some good info for us! I will wait patiently as long as it does take a while! :P:lmao:

go gettem Adam! :pirateship:

• Upvote 1

Hey all, my weekly update got kaboshed by life. Sorry about that. /)

On 7/19/2017 at 3:54 PM, DWitte said:

So can we start asking more questions???

Maybe Adam didn't like the ones posted and wants some new questions.

Or is Thursday the new Wednesday?

Thursday may be the new Wednesday!  

But I never shirk the Q's - I will answer them.

:twothumbs: 

On 7/19/2017 at 4:33 PM, alreis said:

I think I will go out and buy toilet seats. You can never have enough. 

Never enough toilet seats!

On 7/19/2017 at 4:53 PM, umbertino said:

Thanks Adam...Your continuous work is appreciated...Let's hope for the best

Bring it on, I say!

11 hours ago, okane said:

ATTENTION ,  May I please have your attention.  oh, sorry that was for my wife.  But since you're here I do have news.  Adam's chat delay has caused a HUGE void in the guru world!  Without Adam's input they have nothing to spin, my personal favorite, nothing to "call" and best of all nothing to think.  It is a beautiful day!!!  But rest assured that Randy / Delta / Goat / et. al will continue to "call it" each and everyday between now and when Adam gives them more to talk about. 

I apologize for leaving the "gurus" with no fodder for their spin-tanks... I know they rely on me! 

Talk to you soon :)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, 

Last week I upgraded to platinum VIP, paid the balance of my corp, paid for the Corp VIP and paid for 2 OGIT deposits.   I spent a pretty penny to get it all done before the RV.

I sent a support ticket asking if all 3 the certificates (platinum VIP n both OGIT) can be overnighted instead of 3 to 5 day FedEx. 

The response was I'd get an email with a tracking number. I got it but it was still 3 to 5 days with a 7/21 delivery date.    That sucks because all those certificates included a shipping charge and I feel it should have been overnighted since 1 package was being sent instead of 3.

The main issue I have is when I click on the FedEx tracking number it just shows the label was created but never shipped.

I created a 2nd support ticket on 7/20 with my FedEx tracking number asking the status of my package?    It was just Closed with No Response to my very valid question.  I had to log back to see that the status was closed. 

The 5 days are up tomorrow and I still have no clue if my package was even shipped.

Can you please have someone in the office verify when I'll be receiving the certificates? 

Thank you

There is lots of chatter on this thread and little confused to were is the weekly update?  Are we still waiting on Adam?  If so, I understand because he is busy doing other important business and/or family issues - Just wish we had update and/or if one of the Mods can shed some light.  Thank you go RV:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1