Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly will be on Thursday

Adam Montana

9 minutes ago, kgreen said:

gp49, if your statement about integrity is related to Adam not posting yet, you may want to cut him some slack as it is still Thursday and there may be good reason for his delay. We all want this to happen, but Adam doesn't control the "when" or "how much" and usually has a good reason for not responding in "our" time frame.

7 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

There's so much info that came out between yesterday and today, Adam is wise to wait until he has all the info he needs before he does his weekly chat. 

I agree, KGreen & RMC10!

I wouldn't want to make any premature statements if I new valid information would be available in the very short term to give everybody the best rendition of current and actual conditions! So....................... the wait is worth every picosecond................................if Adam even posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never met and don't know Adam personally so in no way am I trying to vouch for him or (especially) speak for him but I think it is well worth the wait at his discretion to present what he believes is timely information! Hey, I believe Adam is giving a nicety by even posting as regular as he does (THANK YOU, ADAM!!!). Due to the nature of this speculative investment, nobody (including Adam in my opinion) can make any hard and fast statements about the future of the IQD. In my opinion, each individual bears the consequence and benefits directly for this speculative investment and must not hold somebody else responsible for any aspect of the performance of the IQD (especially Adam since he is only a service provider and has no control whatsoever over the timing or outcome of this speculative investment while only following through on terms he makes for those services).

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Hey Everybody - Have A Great Rest Of Your Day and..................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

18 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I don't know. Lol. I'm just saying there has been a lot of info that came out within the past 24 hours he is most likely looking at all of that before he posts his weekly chat. It's my guess.

Yeah that's Adam.. thx for the info 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:
1 hour ago, kgreen said:

gp49, if your statement about integrity is related to Adam not posting yet, you may want to cut him some slack as it is still Thursday and there may be good reason for his delay. We all want this to happen, but Adam doesn't control the "when" or "how much" and usually has a good reason for not responding in "our" time frame.

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

There's so much info that came out between yesterday and today, Adam is wise to wait until he has all the info he needs before he does his weekly chat. 

I agree, KGreen & RMC10!

I wouldn't want to make any premature statements if I new valid information would be available in the very short term to give everybody the best rendition of current and actual conditions! So....................... the wait is worth every picosecond................................if Adam even posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never met and don't know Adam personally so in no way am I trying to vouch for him or (especially) speak for him but I think it is well worth the wait at his discretion to present what he believes is timely information! Hey, I believe Adam is giving a nicety by even posting as regular as he does (THANK YOU, ADAM!!!). Due to the nature of this speculative investment, nobody (including Adam in my opinion) can make any hard and fast statements about the future of the IQD. In my opinion, each individual bears the consequence and benefits directly for this speculative investment and must not hold somebody else responsible for any aspect of the performance of the IQD (especially Adam since he is only a service provider and has no control whatsoever over the timing or outcome of this speculative investment while only following through on terms he makes for those services).

47 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

I would rather have Adam's thought out, concise thoughts, than a Guru throwing the BS at the wall to see if it sticks! 

6 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

No worries Adam, as always, we got your back sir  :twothumbs:

A LOT of Us here Has Your Back, Adam !!!!!:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:  !!!!!!

I Totally agree with whats been said here!   

Just wondering  though .......How many folks here..... Would Jump at the Chance to .....Step INTO ADAMS Shoes  right now??   Just Sayin......;)  :)!!!!!

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

I agree, KGreen & RMC10!

Hey Everybody - Have A Great Rest Of Your Day and..................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

HEAR,HEAR!!!

Aarrgghh Matey.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I will vouch for him.....he has cookies.

he can take as long as he wants!!!!!!!!!

(as long as he brings cookies!!!!)

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!!!!!

If he has cookies, I am vouching for you - who is vouching for him.  :bravo:

• Upvote 4

I just stopped in for another look

Have there ever been so many 

Dinarian fish on Adam's update hook!?

I for one have taken the bait,

Heck! All we want is a big live rate!

A rate for the ages, a real home run!

Cause I'm really ready... not to be done 

Oh NO, I'm just ready to start having fun!

To meet some folks with whom I've become quite close,

you see I read my phone just inches from my nose.

This place has become a real part of my life,

I may send more time here than I do with my wife!

Ok I'm joking I'm sure you can see... But don't ask my wife, she might not agree.

As you can tell, I can ramble like a Texan,

But it's tough to complete with the likes of rumor section! 

So bring on the news Adam, whenever you can... Cause we ain't go'n nowhere!

No sir! No mama!!!

• Upvote 11

29 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

:cheesehead:. What are you guys drinking? :lol:

Just Kickin' It Old School With A Cold One - With Another To Follow ....... And To Be Continued ......

Image result for clown shoes beer pictures

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5