Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RACING: Private sector drive economic development and the government to launch its facilities

yota691

36 minutes ago, navira said:

Dollarize(we past this)-----rv(this is next to occur, giving purchasing power to dinar)------dedollarize(cbi accepting all dollars from all banks....and then the trillion dinars initiative.

navira, my friend I think you’re onto something.!

Dollarize ~ RV ~ Dedollarize..... Have been my theory for years.!

Dollarize... Flood the market with dollars 

Rv.... Increase the dinar rate equal or higher than the dollar and roll out lower denominations notes

Dedollarize..... Collect the dollars from the local market

The private banks need to start lending money because they can’t profit from the currency window anymore.!

CBI is moving forward to an open market economy.

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13772
Al-Nusseiri: Central Bank Governor stresses the need to activate the SME initiative

Banks- Economy News _ Baghdad

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, the need to activate the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq to finance small and medium enterprises, which aims to revitalize the economic cycle in the country.
The banking adviser to the Association of Iraqi private banks, Samir Nusairi said in an interview with "Economy News", "The Governor of the Central Bank addressed during the regular meeting with banks on the need to activate the initiative to finance small and medium projects, which aims to revitalize the economic cycle of the country, Governmental

He added that "the Central Bank called for a meeting on Thursday, 27/9/2018 at the headquarters of the Central Bank to discuss ways to activate loans to finance small and medium-sized projects in light of the experience of banks in lending and reconsider the interest rates adopted and motivated by the increase in the number of loans granted to these projects."

He pointed out that "banks call for giving flexibility in the identification of sectors and projects and reconsider some of the conditions and instructions governing the mechanisms of lending."

10241.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

The CBI is telling the banks, it’s time to start lending money for small and medium sized project to activate the economy.

The banks can’t profit from the currency window anymore, like they did in the past.

CBI is moving forward to an open market economy 

I think 2019 for an increase of the dinar exchange rate

Go CBI

Go RV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

The CBI is telling the banks, it’s time to start lending money for small and medium sized project to activate the economy.

The banks can’t profit from the currency window anymore, like they did in the past.

CBI is moving forward to an open market economy 

I think 2019 for an increase of the dinar exchange rate 

Go CBI

Go RV

2018 my vote

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Iraq has a very low inflation rate, this one of the factors that strenghtens iraq purchasing power. The other factor is high interest rates thru lending in the form of credit...the higher the interest rate, the greater the purchasing power because there is a high demand for the country's currency. Now this article talks about activating the initiative by way of financing or lending small n medium enterprises in order to acrivate the economy in the country. The CBI recently announced the introduction of lower denoms(new notes) replacing the damaged notes to begin next month(October)..and they are accepting/collecting dollars(which i think is the dedollarization process) Overall, i really see something happening with the dinars purchasing power going up in value before this week's end(cant hurt to hope).I still stick with this order:

Dollarize----rv-----then dedollarize---execute the initiative to activate the economy. Cheers all dvers.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

2018 my vote

I hope my friend... been waiting for long time.,

2 hours ago, climber7 said:

Why so far out? 

My friend climber7, 

- cbi continues developing the banking system

- Government not seated yet

- Budget 2019

- imf SBA 2016-2019

Dont get me wrong..... I want my RV asap.!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Al-Nusseiri: Central Bank Governor stresses the need to activate the SME initiative
4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

man this is looking good...I am pumped ..bring it home dinar!!

I am not sure what your seeing because as I read they are still in the "plan" or "stressing the need" stage.. However I do hope your invested enthusiasm which is refreshing is closer to the mark than just talking about it..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I hope my friend... been waiting for long time.,

My friend climber7, 

- cbi continues developing the banking system

- Government not seated yet

- Budget 2019

- imf SBA 2016-2019

Dont get me wrong..... I want my RV asap.!

Thanks bud,

Always appreciate your perspective 👍

• Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to RACING: Private sector drive economic development and the government to launch its facilities
  • yota691 locked this topic