Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RACING: Private sector drive economic development and the government to launch its facilities

yota691

1729.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

Rafidain Bank decided on Tuesday to cancel the condition of the sponsor to provide loans for the purchase of residential units in the complex Basmaya housing.

"The bank has decided to cancel the condition of the guarantor in case the citizen pays 25 percent of the value of the residential unit in the project Basmaya," the bank's information office said in a statement received by the "Economy News" that "the loan period of 15 years and repay the amount with interest (180) installments per month on a straight-line basis. "

Views 20   Date Added 15/08/2017

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain directs the adoption of the sponsor's support for a loan of 15 million dinars

Rafidain directs the adoption of the sponsor's support for a loan of 15 million dinars

economy

Since 2017-08-16 at 09:12 (Baghdad time)

%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%20%D8%A7%D9%84%

Baghdad Mawazine News

The Rafidain Bank, on Wednesday, its branches in Baghdad and the provinces by adopting a book of support to adopt the sponsor's support for a loan of 15 million dinars.

"The bank has directed its branches in Baghdad and the provinces to adopt a letter of support from the guarantor's department, which is responsible for the guarantee of the borrower who intends to grant loans of small and medium enterprises, which amounted to 25 million dinars," the bank's information office said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "support confirms the continuation of service and net monthly salary received by the sponsor."

The office added that "the bank relied on a mortgage of the first class in favor of the bank in the event that the borrower can not provide the sponsor." Ended 29 / a 43

• Upvote 1

Rafidain announces new guidelines on SME loans

Readers

Rafidain announces new guidelines on SME loans

16-08-2017 03:15 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Rafidain Bank, on Wednesday, opened its branches in Baghdad and the provinces by adopting a letter of support from the sponsor's department, which guarantees the Borrower, which aims to grant loans of small and medium enterprises amounting to 25 million dinars. 

According to a statement issued by the Information Office of the bank, the bank directed the adoption of a letter of support from the Department of the sponsor supports the continuation of service and net monthly salary received by the sponsor. 

He pointed out that the bank has adopted a mortgage on a first class property in favor of the bank in the event that the borrower can not provide the sponsor. 

The Rafidain Bank announced earlier, the granting of loans to citizens to carry out small and medium enterprises amounting to 50 million dinars.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Muthanna Education raises the names of employees wishing to lend to the administration of Rafidain Bank

Al-Muthanna / Al-Ghad Press: 
The Directorate of Muthanna Education announced on Monday the end of the work of its committees responsible for the process of entering data for the staff of the Directorate wishing to lend through Rafidain Bank. 
A statement issued by Al-Muthanna, received by "Al-Ghad Press", that "the education raised the names of applicants on the advance launched by the Rafidain Bank after the introduction of data on CD (CD) and according to the form sent by the bank's education department earlier."

"The bank's management is the authority to approve the grant of the advance (ten million or five million) after the adoption of a new mechanism to collect the advances and salaries and receive lists of names of employees wishing to lend, which requires more effort and more time because of the increasing numbers of applicants on the Advance their various grades and titles. " 
He added that "the announcement of winning lists of credit will be announced by the Department of Banks in Baghdad in the form of meals classified by geographical area on the banks of the province in (Samawah, Rmitha and vegetables)," adding that "the advance includes employees who completed one year from the date of their inception."
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain issues guidance to its branches on loans of 15 million dinars for citizens and small enterprises

Rafidain issues guidance to its branches on loans of 15 million dinars for citizens and small enterprises

Since 2017-08-26 at 10:07 (Baghdad time)

1493299023_93_12.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Rafidain Bank on Saturday issued directives to its branches on loans of small projects for citizens amounting to 15 million dinars.

The bank's media office said in a statement received by Mawazine News that "the bank informed its branches in the event that they are coordinating and promoting transactions of granting loans of small projects amounting to 15 million dinars, by adopting the identity of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce or the identity of the Federation of Industries or any identity proving the practice of the profession "He said.

He called on the bank, according to the statement, its branches to "facilitate the task of granting such loans," stressing "not to delay or put obstacles in granting." Ended 29 / a 43

• Upvote 1

26-08-2017 09:17 AM
image.php?token=377ef2c97ec9bd626a7a5ba37d5e5158&size=

Al-Rafidain Bank directed its branches in Baghdad and the provinces on Saturday to adopt any identity proving the practice of the profession in granting loans to small projects for citizens amounting to 15 million dinars. 

The Bank's Information Office said in a statement that "the bank informed its branches in the event that they are coordinating and promoting transactions to grant loans to small projects by adopting the identity of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce or the identity of the Federation of Industries or any identity proving the practice of the profession. 

The bank called on its branches to facilitate the task of granting such loans and not to delay or put obstacles in granting them.

• Upvote 1

Rafidain announced the completion of transactions to grant loans to small projects of 15 million dinars

Rafidain announces statistics for the completion of loan transactions for small projects amounting to 15 million dinars

Twilight News    

one hour ago

Al-Rafidain Bank announced on Thursday the completion of 78 transactions granted financial facilities for loans to small projects for citizens during the month of July, the amount of 15 million dinars.

The bank's information office said in a statement that the bank also completed 18 transactions to increase the facilities of micro-enterprise loans and 19 transactions were completed canceling the facilities of these loans because they do not comply with the legal conditions and controls.

The bank has set up a new mechanism for easy access to these loans in order to reduce unemployment and support the local economy.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Bank Guarantees Company: Private banks granted citizens loans amounting to more than 32 billion dinars
2104.jpg
Director of Iraqi Bank Guarantees Company, Rola Al Saleh

Economy News Baghdad:

The director of the Iraqi company for bank guarantees, Rula Saleh, that the private banks granted loans to citizens more than 32 billion dinars for the establishment of small and medium projects within the initiative of the Central Bank of one trillion dinars.

Al-Saleh said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the loans granted by private banks for the establishment of small and medium-sized projects reached more than 32 billion Iraqi dinars and constitute 3% of the amount allocated to one trillion dinars," adding that "SMEs have a large role In achieving economic and social development, and contribute to support the production sector of the country, and provide job opportunities for the unemployed.

"Small and medium-sized enterprises make up nearly 90 percent of the economies of developing countries because they do not need large capital, but need small or medium funding depending on the nature of the environment and society," she said.

She explained that "the Iraqi company for bank guarantees granted loans ranging from $ 5 thousand and up to 250 thousand dollars or equivalent in Iraqi dinars, according to projects submitted."

Views 346   Date Added 08/30/2017

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

What is this...no huge stacks of dinar at the bank window????

A very interesting observation my dear kitty. And one that most likely has more meaning to it about the rv than people know.

I've always wondered how come they just let stacks of cash sit in the window, and the only thing I could come up with is lack of training and a worthless currency. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

LGD hope you are taking time to enjoy that family of yours! I appreciate your friendship!

LOL gal pal. My first Interaction with LDG was 2 warriors going toe to toe. Differences were put aside. ( By LDG mostly ) and now we are kind of friends. Go figure. Mind you Shabs was involved as well and we still don't like each other...lol

pp

• Upvote 1

Shabs is fine...he has his opinions...as do I.

I get all riled up over certain subjects just like Shabby....mention Okie and I kinda loose it....I still say one day I am going to hunt him down and punch him in the face!! LOL

But then again I like checking up on the peeps in the tank at times too....I love everyone...ok except Okie!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7

Just now, SnowGlobe7 said:

Shabs is fine...he has his opinions...as do I.

I get all riled up over certain subjects just like Shabby....mention Okie and I kinda loose it....I still say one day I am going to hunt him down and punch him in the face!! LOL

Okie, Shabs, or both ? lol

pp

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to RACING: Private sector drive economic development and the government to launch its facilities
  • yota691 locked this topic