Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RACING: Private sector drive economic development and the government to launch its facilities

yota691

Jg, as for the gvt being seated, i believe we will see PM announce before the 30 days are up from may 12 election(perhaps before june 11?). Right now we are waiting on the feds to rectify the election...once that is done, we will see a lot of these losers loss their immunity...hence that is why we see a lot of this dipshit(maliki) on the news trying to buy his time to get a position in the govt even if he no longer has any chance of being nominated as PM...he doesnt want to loss his immunity (cause if he does, he will be like Sadam Hussein). Now, for the dinar, i see it increase in value even if we dont have the PM being announced because Abadi is still rightfully the PM till july 1...so technically we still have a functional govt til july 1 is up...oh yeah...u will see them big banks accepting dinar exchanges when dinar increase in value.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Oh yeah..i forgot to mention, i think Iraq still has issue with electricity. Yota has an article with regards to that...i wonder if thats being resolved. Also, the 3 days that CBI gave to all banks should also be up(times up)...should have really great news this week....i fully expect iqd to increase in value once we have these banks accepting bad notes and replacing them with lower notes. Lower notes being pumped into the market....and BOOM!

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, navira said:

Oh yeah..i forgot to mention, i think Iraq still has issue with electricity. Yota has an article with regards to that...i wonder if thats being resolved. Also, the 3 days that CBI gave to all banks should also be up(times up)...should have really great news this week....i fully expect iqd to increase in value once we have these banks accepting bad notes and replacing them with lower notes. Lower notes being pumped into the market....and BOOM!

I'll pray that you're right, Guru Navira

Edited by miquel
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to RACING: Private sector drive economic development and the government to launch its facilities
  • yota691 locked this topic