Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RACING: Private sector drive economic development and the government to launch its facilities

yota691

History of edits:: 27.3.2017 10:28 • 137 visits readable
Rafidain Bank shows the localization of civil servants' salaries
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Rafidain Bank explained the process of localization of government departments , salaries in the private electronic accounts to receive their monthly salaries.
Press office of the bank said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that " the resettlement of salaries is through conversion of staff in the private sector salaries or year of handy salaries received from their constituencies to be received from the banks and government banks." 
He pointed out that "this system began to operate in Iraq , Rafidain Bank proposal Bmkavih Almutnh circuits staff salaries and giving them advance and loans and other services after it is creating a database of all employees in government departments and easy to follow." 
The statement said that "Features of this work that resettlement will reduce the risk of transfer of money the employee in cash and give each employee endemic salary special card salary can from which he has withdrawn his salary anywhere locally and globally and employee complete freedom in the clouds and deposit and cash, according to his desire at any time and shall be exempt the employee 's salary from the monthly commission periodic employee such as a commission low balance / account management] also helps the employee on the automatic saving and pulls his needs only. "
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain Bank issued a clarification for resettlement salaries of state employees

13033.jpg

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Rafidain Bank announced that the process of localization of government departments, salaries in the private electronic accounts to receive their monthly salaries be through a special account opened for the employee in the bank and is dragging him by the electronic payment card or receive it in cash from the bank.
Press office of the bank said in a statement received "Economy News", the system seemed to work in Iraq proposal Rivers Bmkavih Almutnh circuits staff salaries Bank by giving them advance and loans and other services after it is creating a database of all employees in government departments and ease of follow-up.
The statement said that the features of this work that resettlement will reduce the risk of transfer of money the employee in cash and give each employee endemic salary special card salary can from which he has withdrawn his salary anywhere locally and globally and employee complete freedom in the clouds and deposit and cash, according to his desire at any time and shall be exempt salary Employee of the monthly periodical commission of the employee (such as a commission low balance / account management) and help the employee on the automatic saving and pulls his needs only.

Views 2098   Date Added 03/27/2017 - 10:07   Last updated 03/27/2017 - 13:46   No. Content 6995
  • Upvote 2

He stressed that employees can withdraw salaries from anywhere in the world .. Rivers begin the process of "localization" salaries  March 27, 2017

He stressed that employees can withdraw salaries from anywhere in the world .. Rivers begin the process of "localization" salaries

BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press:
explained Rafidain Bank, on Monday, settling the state departments salaries, by converting receiving their salaries from the manual way to electronic exchange, which is across the banks and government banks process, stressing that he can be withdrawn at any place locally or globally.
A statement by the Information Office of the bank, "tomorrow Press" received a copy of it, that " the resettlement of salaries is through conversion of staff salaries in the private sector or the public of handy salaries received from their constituencies to be received from the banks and government banks."
He pointed out that "this system began to operate in Iraq , Rafidain Bank proposal Bmkavih Almutnh circuits staff salaries and giving them advance and loans and other services after it is creating a database of all employees in government departments and ease of follow - up."
The statement said, " The features of this work that resettlement will reduce the risk of transfer of the employee money in cash and give each employee endemic salary special card salary can from which he has withdrawn his salary anywhere locally and globally and employee complete freedom in the clouds and deposit and cash, according to his desire at any time the employee 's salary shall be exempt from the rotating monthly commissions for the employee , such as a commission low balance / account management, also it helps the employee on the automatic saving and pulls his needs only. "

• Upvote 5

Thank You, DWS112, for the fantastic article!

Hmmmmmmm.........................based on the bolded text in the article, seems like an Iraqi paid in Iraqi Dinar (apparently electronically) can go to places outside Iraq and withdraw money. What currency can they withdraw in other countries? Iraqi Dinar? Why would they want to withdraw Iraqi Dinar in another country (if Iraqi Dinar is available in LDs mayber?) since the other country would not likely accept Iraqi Dinar for goods and services? If they did, the Iraqi Dinar would have some value. If withdrawals were made in other countries in the country's currency, then wouldn't the Iraqi Dinar then be international?

If this article is accurate, this appears to be really, really good news!

Hey DV - Good Morning and..............

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

This is Great News I agree it would have to be International , if outside Iraq,, I do know a Hotel in NY will take IRAQ Dinar as payment, seen it on Hotels .com last week seamed kind of strange, but thought it was a typeO.. Maybe April could be our Month ???

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Boozer said:

This is Great News I agree it would have to be International , if outside Iraq,, I do know a Hotel in NY will take IRAQ Dinar as payment, seen it on Hotels .com last week seamed kind of strange, but thought it was a typeO.. Maybe April could be our Month ???

Boozer - that is great news! Do you happen to remember which Hotel in NY will take IRAQ Dinar as payment and seen on Hotels.com? This would help narrow down the search.

Go Moola Nova!

25 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, DWS112, for the fantastic article!

Hmmmmmmm.........................based on the bolded text in the article, seems like an Iraqi paid in Iraqi Dinar (apparently electronically) can go to places outside Iraq and withdraw money. What currency can they withdraw in other countries? Iraqi Dinar? Why would they want to withdraw Iraqi Dinar in another country (if Iraqi Dinar is available in LDs mayber?) since the other country would not likely accept Iraqi Dinar for goods and services? If they did, the Iraqi Dinar would have some value. If withdrawals were made in other countries in the country's currency, then wouldn't the Iraqi Dinar then be international?

If this article is accurate, this appears to be really, really good news!

Hey DV - Good Morning and..............

Go Moola Nova!

Today is LOADED WITH GOOD NEWS " S " - HOLY CRAP - better not quit my day job just yet ----- :soon:is making way for RIGHT GOSH DAMN NOW !!!!!!!  :moneybag:

:praying: 

• Upvote 3

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Today is LOADED WITH GOOD NEWS " S " - HOLY CRAP - better not quit my day job just yet ----- :soon:is making way for RIGHT GOSH DAMN NOW !!!!!!!  :moneybag:

:praying: 

I am with you there, 10 Year Later!

Good Morning and.................

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Boozer - that is great news! Do you happen to remember which Hotel in NY will take IRAQ Dinar as payment and seen on Hotels.com? This would help narrow down the search.

Go Moola Nova!

My Secretary was the one who found it and showed it to me and she is out for a wedding, I will send her a Text and get back to you. I don't remember but hold on.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Boozer said:

My Secretary was the one who found it and showed it to me and she is out for a wedding, I will send her a Text and get back to you. I don't remember but hold on.

Thank You, Boozer, for following up! Look forward to your response!

:tiphat:

Morning " S "  - I haven't been this excited  since that bullet glanced off my helmet!!!! :D

Oh, Yeah, real, real hard not to be excited!

:backflip:          :backflip:          :backflip:

Really, really glad to see the outcome of your "golden BB" experience. The perpetrator of this dastardly act is no longer with us? Hope not. Attempting to deal death and danger to our cherished and highly esteemed service men and women is not good at all and will not go unaddressed!!! :shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Yeah, real, real hard not to be excited!

:backflip:          :backflip:          :backflip:

Really, really glad to see the outcome of your "golden BB" experience. The perpetrator of this dastardly act is no longer with us? Hope not. Attempting to deal death and danger to our cherished and highly esteemed service men and women is not good at all and will not go unaddressed!!! :shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Go Moola Nova!

Yep ! That S.O.B. Is pushing up daisies-we delivered some 7.62 his way :D

• Upvote 2

Yep ! That S.O.B. Is pushing up daisies-we delivered some 7.62 his way :D

:backflip:                :backflip:                 :backflip:

:bravo:          :bravo:          :bravo:

:salute:            :salute:             :salute:

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Are they getting paid in dollars or dinars? 

In E-Dinars.......(electronic dinar currency) . The wave of the future. 

This is very good news......:bravo:

32 minutes ago, Boozer said:

This is Great News I agree it would have to be International , if outside Iraq,

Yeap thats why this is such GREAT news........it = international.  :moneybag:   :backflip:  :woot:  :bagofmoney:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Boozer said:

She thinks it was the Carlisle . Hope that helps ..

Well, here it is folks! You can see it for yourself in IQD!

https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Chain=5159&hotel=153&_ga=1.246888452.1436154867.1490627395

Here it is in USD!

https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Chain=5159&hotel=153&_ga=1.246888452.1436154867.1490627395

The price for the first room in IQD is 813,119 and 689 in USD. This is a conversion of 1,180.14 IQD = 1 USD.

Hmmmmm.....................why would the Carlisle Hotel be offering a slightly better rate on the IQD than the Central Bank of Iraq today? Competition with other Hotels in the area trying to attract Iraqis? Are these Hotels wanting to acquire some IQD for a yet to be experienced event?

There are a lot of currencies listed for this Hotel but not the Iranian Rial.

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to RACING: Private sector drive economic development and the government to launch its facilities
  • yota691 locked this topic