Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. powerball pool 7 / 19 / 2017

jeepguy

TERMS for Weekly Powerball Entries

1)  Pool(s) is (are) open to identifiable/registered DV MEMBERS ONLY (Sorry, no extended family or friends... or Lopsters, as they are not allowed in the regular forums, and therefore cannot comply with the rules). 

2)  One SET of numbers per ENTRANT per POST per FAMILY (Multiple members in a family may participate under ONE ENTRANT ONLY).  (Please select CASH OPTION when purchasing numbers/ticket).  Annuity tickets will not be disqualified and will be factored accordingly if determined a winner, but our preferred intent is for the lump sum payout.

3)  A DV Member may purchase and post up to ONE ticket for ANOTHER DV Member (except Lopsters), with that member's acknowledgement and consent.

4)  ONE SHARE per entrant of any winnings of the JACKPOT (CASH OPTION!!!) only (Approx. $100 million minimum drawing)

5)  Winning ticket/entrant agrees to share EQUALLY with ALL qualified entrants in this thread.

6)  Qualified entrants must have numbers/entry posted prior to drawing date/time.

7)  Qualified entrants must have a physical ticket to present upon winning, to prove their pledged participation.  HOLD onto your "LOSING" ticket.  Take a picture of your "LOSING" ticket as a possible backup verification.

8)  Winning entrant is responsible for ALL communication with, and coordination of, winning shareholders immediately after the drawing.

9)  ALL winning participants/shareholders agree to respect and abide to the PRIVACY terms of the WINNER.  Disclosure of identity of winning entrant is sole discretion of winner.  This is for the security and safety of all.

10)  Winning shares will be dispersed upon final consensus and WRITTEN AGREEMENT, guaranteeing individual preferences, privacy and security  .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     .11)  By posting your pledged ticket/numbers in the thread(s), YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS POSTED ABOVE.

The following has been added to the rules as of 9/17/2016 to clarify a question about participation:

NEW RULE!  Ticket/numbers entered into THIS DV POOL are for this pool exclusively.  It may not be entered into other pools.  Its entry into the DV POOL is time-stamped as verified by the post, and acknowledged by the entrant that it is exclusive to DV.  Should it be found that the WINNING TICKET is entered into multiple pools, WE will claim that ticket as the WINNER for the DV POOL EXCLUSIVELY,  irrespective of the time-stamp of other pools.  Should another pool have a similar rule, or no rule to this regard, the time-stamp may be an effective qualifier if necessary to determine the participant's intent, as well as order of participation.

this is for the  power ball on 7 19 ---------  with the option to play  a freebie  mega ball on Tuesday  the 18  { you do not have to play the mega , it is just for the heck of it  and not required ... just powerball ticket ---  if mega ball wins , we all win just like the powerball  same rules apply  ...  for a couple dollars with a million to one chance of coming home  with a million dollar bank account -------  priceless :D  

• Upvote 2

my mega ball tickets for Tuesday  44 /45 /47 /61 /63 ----14   and  19 / 34 /39 /59 /72 --- 13   draw date  7 / 18 2017   { remember just for fun of saying we tried  ..  you do not have to buy a mega ball ticket if you do not wish too ,  just powerball  }   ------- remember to carry your numbers over if you posted them on the last powerball draw date -------  and thanks again for all the  freebie players !

oh  the mega ball pot is  232 million  { a foot note ,  if you play only power ball and mega ball wins  those in the power ball game  still split with the rest of us ,  it is just a freebie  that  we are playing for every one !  }    GAME ON   BAYYYY BIEEEEE

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for getting this started so early.......I am going into a busy week Monday so I will post right now before I forget

Powerball  02-07-09-44-58  PB 13

Megaball 25-29-31-35-41 MB 15

both from dated multidraw tickets................................now let's win this !!!!

8 hours ago, jeepguy said:

oh  the mega ball pot is  232 million  { a foot note ,  if you play only power ball and mega ball wins  those in the power ball game  still split with the rest of us ,  it is just a freebie  that  we are playing for every one !  }    GAME ON   BAYYYY BIEEEEE

Point of clarity please.  If one of us hits  the jackpot on Tuesday and they share those winnings with the powerball players, how many people will sign up for the powerball drawing  after 10 pm Tuesday just to get a share of the pot?  I dare say it could be every member.  Am I thinking this right?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, retiredaf said:

Point of clarity please.  If one of us hits  the jackpot on Tuesday and they share those winnings with the powerball players, how many people will sign up for the powerball drawing  after 10 pm Tuesday just to get a share of the pot?  I dare say it could be every member.  Am I thinking this right?

Great question retiredaf, I'm just taking a guess here but I would think those of us who have at least one entry (PB or MM) timestamped before the MM drawing would be the only ones eligible. Not making rules here just thinking out loud

• Upvote 1

The time stamp sounds good,  retirdaf has a good point !   (  Figured that around 20 to 23 players have been playing ,  let's get a vote on it .. time stamp works for me ... )  Even a check in type situation , where our regular players who buy on power Ball draw day , would check in before mega draw ?  Sound o.k. ?

15 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

The time stamp sounds good,  retirdaf has a good point !   (  Figured that around 20 to 23 players have been playing ,  let's get a vote on it .. time stamp works for me ... )  Even a check in type situation , where our regular players who buy on power Ball draw day , would check in before mega draw ?  Sound o.k. ?

Works for me

2 hours ago, 429 said:

PB:    39    40    41    43    58    PB 03

MM:   08    22    24    40    45    MB 04

I'm good with the whole timestamp deal, I thought that was the understanding in the first place.

yeah , I did not think the whole dinar vets , non powerball players  , rushing into the winning session of , a mega win  :o

PB   03 - 05 - 30 - 39 - 58  PB 02

MM  13 - 19 - 33 - 41 - 51  MB 07

The Time Stamp seems fair, but it would certainly preclude many PB Entrants that post on PB Day.  Many do "check-in" early with their "Intention" to play... so that does also seem fair, especially when someone is requesting "help" if they are unable to get a ticket or post in time.  It just would not be fair to have a multitude of "Intentioned" Players checking in.

The only other way, would be to share MM Winnings with only those that post MM Tickets!  Just a thought...

4 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

separate thread for MM?

Ahhhh , it is getting a bit on over load, I was just doing mega because it was so big a pot ,  the power Ball seems to be a good game to stick with... ( Afraid that someone would post on power Ball with mega Ball ticket and vice versa, ... ) 

• Upvote 2