Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 7-19-2017

TexasGranny

Adam - I Have A Tricky Question Which May Invole Some Math ! :blink: 

If A Camel Train Leaves Erbil At 9 am With The Kurdish Delegation Heading For Baghdad At 6 mph Downhill

While At The Same Time Abadi's Presidential Camel Train Leaves Baghdad At 5 mph Up Towards Kurdistan

When The Faruq Will They Ever Meet In The Middle And Settle The Frickin' HCL ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam and Mods

1. Do you really think we have RV this year (2017)?  It's been over 10 plus years now and even though Iraq have made major progress it seems like every year is the same old story.

2. How long will you continue to wait for RV for Iraq Dinar?  The reason I ask this questions my contact in Wallstreet is saying I'm wasting my time in dealing with this type of currency and it won't RV at all.  I did not won't to believe him earlier when I was told this 4 1/2 years ago but now starting to have second thoughts..

Thank you for all you do

Edited by eburt
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been reading your chats for about eight years.  You have always told us when the RV happens.....all banks will cash in for us.  Now things seem a bit more uncertain.  Can you share with us why things have changed?  

Adam,  As long as I have been a part of our group the one issue that we have been waiting to see passed has been the HCL.  In everything that I have read I have not seen any mention being made about the Iraqi assembly voting on the latest version of the HCL.  

A) Have I missed the post and/ or are there other factors which still stand in the way of this critical piece being enacted?

B) Or is this one of the issues which is being kept out of the "public eye" due to the importance a lot of us know to be critical prior to us actually seeing the RV take place?  

C) Or has the groundwork already been laid so that this issue does not have to be heard again by the Iraqi general assembly so that when the powers decide it is the right time we will then see the RV?

As I ask these questions I am not looking for nor am I wanting the "crystal ball approach"?  I also realize that you may be limited on what you may be allowed to share.  Out of my great respect for you, I only want answers to the questions that will not violate any confidentiality agreements you may have had to make.  (Please feel free to delete any part/s of my dialogue.)

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, dwells92250 said:

I am not looking for nor am I wanting the "crystal ball approach"?

It's A Moot Point - U Can't Approach Translucent Balls Undetected ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

Well it is their country, even though we bled for it in the beginning. They will RV when ever they damn well feel like it, and right now it's their ball and bat so we will have to play by their rules.

But with that said, they still have to play in the global market, which has it's own set of rules. I think they are going to, if they haven't already, start feeling pressure from the rest of the financial world. And those people are not interested in game playing. I know how some of you feel , but the financial world is going to make it very hard on them (finance wise), and they are a lot stronger than Iraq and Iraq will learn this the hard way if they don't do the RV soon, and I don't mean next year.

Just my 2 cents worth.:twocents:

Have a good day and Go RV.

Countryroads

• kcw locked this topic