Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce - They Will Have To RV The Currency Somewhere Above $1.20...

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Everybody Asks About The Dong !

7-14-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce   I have waited until Mosul was liberated, and announced, to make the next note...

Here are my thoughts of where we are:  

1. NO it will not RV only ‘in-country'.

If it is just ‘in-country' - There is no RV! It is still paper with numbers... however,  

2. The RV will occur!

The purpose of the RV (at last one of the purposes) is to give the Dinar enough value so that it can be useful in the "Rebuilding" of Iraq...

And we all know the damage that has been done, and the need that is there, especially for the people of Iraq.  

3. Will I be able to exchange in the US? YES! There will be only one rate... 

Stick to large banks like Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, HSBC, Chase.

These Banks will have no problem with exchanging it...

Some smaller Banks will exchange as well, but they have to rely on upstream Banks in their system, and the fees will probably be higher in the smaller banks...  

7-14-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce   4. Is There any thing else to 'have to do' for the RV to happen? NO NO NO NO.  

5. If you are told to check out a bank site someone says is the new CBI site, just be sure you follow "cbi.iq". 

That is the safest and most secure information to be had - from the horses mouth...Just saying.  ...

since the last update, the announcement of the liberation of Mosul is the first significant change that has happened and therefore warranted an update...

We were in a holding pattern until Mosul was done.

Well, NOW it's done.  

The Window opened when Fox, and all the news media outlets, said Mosul was liberated which was Tuesday this week.

On Tuesday, it was absolute, and there was no more hedging or iffy announcements. 

The window is VERY GOOD until Monday the 24th of July...So, the next 10 days, give or take, a lot can happen.  

7-14-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce   6. Will the Dinar Float? The answer is NO.

For the most part they will have to RV the currency somewhere above $1.20... 

Why above $1.20? Because they want to get all US dollars off the street!

If the USD is stronger than the Dinar, then it will stay on street...

Just look at it now.

The Iraqis use US dollars now because it is the strongest on their street and will buy more.

When the RV occurs then the dinar will be the main dog... 

Every one has been asking about the dong.

It should RV as well - once China agrees to move their currency. So it might be awhile on that one... 

Again, it’s the same story - no one knows when...  

We are Close!! The Window is good through the 26th of July or so. 

Remember - this is Iraq!!  BREATHE BREATHE...

• Upvote 9

Koonce has an important chunk correct.....

Mostly, there will be one rate for everyone and you will be able to exchange at a BANK.

Remember there's NO tiers or 800#'s, no "internet rate," no church group rate, no charity project rate.

Never give up your dinars for an SKR or a card that promises to be charged at a later date.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, alreis said:

IQD is still being sold. Don't know if that is relevant. Seems if this is possible, if I was a currency exchange, I would suspend sales for a couple weeks and make more money. Just food for thought.

It is my understanding that to be a currency dealer, they themselves cannot "cash in" their Dinars . All that they possess have to be accounted for to the government.... sorta' like the insider trading laws .... the kind of laws that landed Martha Stewart in the slammer and should have done the same to Ms. Hillarious, but her last name is Clinton. I am not a dealer, so I could be wrong

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, yendor said:

It is my understanding that to be a currency dealer, they themselves cannot "cash in" their Dinars . All that they possess have to be accounted for to the government.... sorta' like the insider trading laws ...

Yep you got it....Thanks Thugs

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, MisterNope said:

Koonce has an important chunk correct.....

Mostly, there will be one rate for everyone and you will be able to exchange at a BANK.

Remember there's NO tiers or 800#'s, no "internet rate," no church group rate, no charity project rate.

Never give up your dinars for an SKR or a card that promises to be charged at a later date.

Exactly dont get robbed by these scammers playing on ur trust. its just as bad as people trying to charge u money for a  "dinar membership"

• Upvote 1

From Island1211

IRAQ UPDATE -PROGRESS REPORT
KURDS MEET WITH BAGHDAD

Eight months ago, I posted that we would need to see in this order before the RV… the following:

1) Mosul Liberated, Announcement by Abadi, and a Celebration. Done.

2) Agreement with Kurds, including oil and territory settlement, then finally the HCL will be in position to be passed by the GOI. (Kurds, including Barzani and the oil minister from Baghdad meet today, see article below) Getting Done

3) CBI re-educating citizens on the deletion if the three zeroes (we are seeing the payments in country with e-dinars, CBI website upgraded to BIS), and finally

4) Iraq being compliant with Article VIII with the IMF and 5 - UN lifting sanctions and the RV.

The IMF is meeting with Iraq in DC this week. The UN came out a couple of days ago and told Iraq they need to be Article VIII compliant/RV.

The lynchpin to the RV, now that Mosul has been declared liberated by Abadi, the Kurds and Baghdad finalizing the HCL agreement. Barzani wants independence, and this agreement is going to have to allow for that contingency in order to get him to sign off on it.

This was a VERY IMPORTANT meeting today, which I was expecting. I'm expecting to see the CBI starting to re-educate the public on the RV. These CBI articles should be coming out within the next couple of weeks. I'm still looking towards end of summer for the RV.

I believe that Trump will use this RV to pay down our national debt, although I'd be surprised if that ever gets disclosed. [As with Clinton when Kuwait revalued.]

I think Congress will get tax reform so we will be able to inject more of our profits back into the US economy instead of Obamacare, debt to China, and "the swamp" of bureaucracy.

Again, the agreement with the Kurds over oil is the lynchpin now, and this article should make everyone very happy along with the UN publicly saying that Iraq needs to RV (via IMF Article VIII compliance).

If an agreement is reached with the Kurds, it's time to really start with your post-RV plans.

• Upvote 11

Here's A Copy Of The Article Island1211 Was Referencing In The Comments Above ...

On 7/13/2017 at 3:27 AM, yota691 said:
History of edits:: 2017/7/12 19:41 • 445 times readable
A sudden agreement to Baghdad and Erbil to open a new page of relations and solving problems [expanded]

[Oan- Baghdad] The 
federal government confirmed in Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government in Arbil , get ready to open a new page of relations and cooperation after the reconstruction of Mosul recently liberated from the terrorist gangs Daesh.
The ministers held the Kurdistan Regional Government Council, on Wednesday, a meeting with the federal government delegation headed by Minister of Oil, Jabbar Luaibi, it was agreed to form a committee to coordinate cooperation between the two sides in the field of oil and electric power. 
The meeting took place between the delegation of the Federal Government and the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region , headed by the President of the Government of the Territory, Barzani, and the presence of Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region, Qubad Talabani , in addition to a number of ministers of the region. 
A statement issued by the Kurdistan Regional Government, that the two sides have announced their readiness to open a new page, and continuous dialogue to resolve the outstanding problems between the two parties. 
The statement, discussed the formation of a joint committee to coordinate cooperation between the two sides in the field of oil and electric power, including in the interest of all the Iraqi people all. 
The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, according to the statement, expressed "readiness of the Kurdistan region to cooperate in the post Daesh, to ensure the normal life of citizens in the affected areas and their return to it." 
Turning Barzani during the meeting, to relations between the KRG and the federal government to post Daesh especially in areas affected by the fighting, which are needed now to reconstruction again. 
For his part, "thanked the Federal Government delegation, the Government of the Territory to its readiness for cooperation and coordination of the Iraqi government." 
Arrived Wednesday morning, a delegation of the Federal Government, comprising ministers of oil, education, agriculture, electricity and agents finance ministries, electricity, oil, education and agriculture with a number of general managers and advisors of the Iraqi government, to Erbil, to discuss issues of common interest.

• Upvote 8

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:12 AM, Awake58 said:

Exactly dont get robbed by these scammers playing on ur trust.

Came across a website last week promoting a real whopper. They will take your dinar in exchange for ZIM. That's equivalent to exchanging a gold bar for a bundle of sticks. Dinar owners beware. We've come this far.....our goal is in sight.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Came across a website last week promoting a real whopper. They will take your dinar in exchange for ZIM. That's equivalent to exchanging a gold bar for a bundle of sticks. Dinar owners beware. We've come this far.....our goal is in sight.

How true. Just need to stay with the plan Platinum VIP and OSI for me and stay off the crazy train.  

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

You should post a link so I can nuke them into next year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/16/2017 at 9:53 AM, King Bean said:

"our goal is in sight"

Wish I had a nickel for everytime I've heard that in the past 8yrs I"ve been in this.  LOL, I wouldn't need an rv.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1