Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Moves Into A Brand Spanking New Facility.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Delta believes celebrations In Iraq is very huge.

15 July 2017  Delta...

Family...from the new building of the CBI. CBI celebration...WOW very huge.

They are saying they are now open for business internationally.

A celebration of the newest central bank of present, as I see it is in fact huge.

Those gathered celebrate freedom.

Edited by Luigi1
spelling
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I don't want to be misleading anyone, but I have looked for current photos. Maybe Delta pulled a fast one. But you would think there would be a ribbon cutting photo or something. So maybe still in concept. Like everything else in Iraq.........vague and mysterious. I did see the designer, Zaha Hadid, died last year April 1, 2016 from a heart attack after going into the hospital. Too bad she didn't get to return to Baghdad like she had spoken of in interviews.

Architect Dame Zaha Hadid Dies

Iraqi-born Architect Dame Zaha Hadid has died, aged 65. BBC News reports that she died following a heart attack on Thursday in a Miami hospital, where she was being treated for bronchitis. Among her many awards, she received the Pritzker Architecture Prize (considered the Nobel Prize of architecture) in 2004, and was the first woman […]

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

I did see the designer, Zaha Hadid, died last year April 1, 2016 from a heart attack after going into the hospital.

On APRIL 1st And U Actully Believe That She Died - Especially After She Was Spotted Sharing A Hospital Room With Talabani And Baghdadi ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

DT you're killin me,lol. somebody has to have the record for tallest outhouse, might as well be Iraq.💩

I love our Clown, plus he is a vry funny guy! I laugh most of his stuff for a good hour! I can't to meet him! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

On 14/07/2017 at 10:02 PM, DinarThug said:

Wtf - Why Would They Build A 40 Story Outhouse ...

:D  :D  :D 

By the time they shovel up the camel dung, all the **** from Malaki and his goons and the utter sewage that is dash....., they need an outhouse this's big!  Need to build an extension for all the corrupt G.O.I.  goons who are still around and haven't been caught yet, 😁🤣💩💩💩💩🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Upvote 1