Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki warns of attempts by some expansion of the liberated territories under various pretexts

yota691

Maliki warns of attempts by some expansion of the liberated territories under various pretexts

Political

Since 07/11/2017 16:48 am (Baghdad time)

8.jpg

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

He warned Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, Tuesday, attempts to stretch some of the liberated territories of the terrorist gangs organize Daesh under various pretexts, as called for the need to move away from convulsive approach in addressing the problems faced by the political process.

A statement by the Office of the Vice President of the Republic, received / scales News /, a copy of it, that "al-Maliki, received at his office the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubis," adding that "the meeting discussed the latest political and security situation, and the victories achieved by the armed forces the popular crowd in the city of Mosul, and defeat terrorist gangs Daesh, in addition to a number of international and regional issues. "

Maliki reiterated that "post-Daesh calls for a new phase of foundation supports the completion of the construction process and restore services to the liberated areas and the rest of the cities of the country," calling for "the need to move away from the convulsive approach in addressing the problems faced by the political process."

He warned, al-Maliki, according to the statement, of "attempts by some expansion of the liberated territories under various pretexts," reiterated "its rejection of the interference of some countries in the internal affairs of Iraq and try to influence the political process, and welcomed the establishment of conferences inside Iraq, and refused to attend wanted to eliminate it."

He stressed, "the need to hold the next legislative elections in the constitutional date," adding that "the threat of a referendum for self-determination in the current stage will lead to the complexity of the political scene" .anthy 29/6 n

• Upvote 2

He is clearly pointing the finger at the Kurds. Every time I see Maliki's name in the news, my blood pressure blows up. VP or no VP, the guy is a cancer. Especially after he announced he should get "credit" for liberation of Mosul and Baghdad.

Related image
  • Upvote 6

I've got to say this guy is true ahole . How or why anyone in Iraq could or would give him an ounce of credit for anything good that has happened for Iraq is beyond my understanding.  Still hoping that he truly does get what he deserves in a court of law.  But for reasons beyond my understanding he has not been brought up on any charges.  His mass killing of innocent citizens. His corruption as a leader and theft of billions of dollars is so well globally known or at least I think it is, I just can't understand why he is allowed to travel or have an opinion on anything government related. Even Iran, bless their little hearts, certainly must be playing him. Well, I should stop the rant before I say what I really think.

Jamiejo 1290 

• Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, jamiejo 1290 said:

I've got to say this guy is true ahole . How or why anyone in Iraq could or would give him an ounce of credit for anything good that has happened for Iraq is beyond my understanding.  Still hoping that he truly does get what he deserves in a court of law.  But for reasons beyond my understanding he has not been brought up on any charges.  His mass killing of innocent citizens. His corruption as a leader and theft of billions of dollars is so well globally known or at least I think it is, I just can't understand why he is allowed to travel or have an opinion on anything government related. Even Iran, bless their little hearts, certainly must be playing him. Well, I should stop the rant before I say what I really think.

Jamiejo 1290 

We have all been wondering the same for some time now :confused2:

• Upvote 2

He will be brought to justice.....

I believe time is running out for him and he thinks he has gotten away Scott free (no offense to all the Scott's around the world). I am sure he can not account for even half the money he has in any of his accounts. They set up the 'Where did you get this?' council for a reason. He is one of the reasons. If they bring him to court and justice too early that may Key others to run and hide as well. I think in this case waiting a while longer to dig up maybe some of his cohorts and their hiding places as well may be a good thing and a big recovery for the Iraqi people. However, I'm just guessing......

I still think that have something in store for the snake.........and it's coming 

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

He will be brought to justice.....

I believe time is running out for him and he thinks he has gotten away Scott free (no offense to all the Scott's around the world). I am sure he can not account for even half the money he has in any of his accounts. They set up the 'Where did you get this?' council for a reason. He is one of the reasons. If they bring him to court and justice too early that may Key others to run and hide as well. I think in this case waiting a while longer to dig up maybe some of his cohorts and their hiding places as well may be a good thing and a big recovery for the Iraqi people. However, I'm just guessing......

I still think that have something in store for the snake.........and it's coming 

'scot' was a form of taxation.

Scot-free means tax free.

No ethnic slur, there.

Cheers!

• Upvote 2

The world and Abadi are building a case and get Malarki's  minions first.

At some point they will start spilling all that they know to save their own necks.

Then the world will deal with Iran and sali boy from the quads.  Abadi is taking care

of his people first the number one priority. :twothumbs:   My guess. Thank you Yota.

• Upvote 1