Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV RUMOR...THIS MONTH

drj

2 hours ago, drj said:

Correct 1lucdog, foreign (as in non-U.S.) contractors are my patient's "connections ."    I also have some H.S. friends that are contractors in the Middle East but they are NOT in Iraq.

I have reached out to them in an attempt to confirm but I have heard nothing back as of yet.  

Again, this is a RUMOR and nothing more!    

In closing, I have stated many times that I want this RV as much as anyone

If August 1st rolls around and nothing has happened, I don't want people busting on me.   

Dr J

Takes gonads to post a rumor.....appreciate your efforts

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Hey Doctor - What Would U Suggest For An Annoying Hemorrhoid ...

:D  :D  :D 

Cauterise it without lidocaine in this case..... frigging toxic person. Nothing generally annoys me but.......

Thuggy, thinking your a millionaire....... kool  aide and some good meds.... been doing it a while myself. :wub::wacko:

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Somebody Needs To Call A Doctor For This Worthless Currency Or Just Go Ahead And Pull The Plug ! :o 

D T.  Maybe somebody tripped over the cord for the life support system already and unplugged it.  

Get somebody to to find an outlet and plug it back in!!!

• Upvote 2

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/236076-iraqi-dinar-encoded-in-bible-code/#comment-1747770   I think this link will take you to the right spot Miamiheatnic

14 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:
18 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

Thanks Doc.,

I have connections that may be similar to those you mention..Contractors still working and I know you can't say more and thus the one and only rumor post...Do remember folks One of our own did find July as part of a Bible code connected to this year RV, and dinar ... so if it's properly decoded...July could still be more than a rumor mill... Relax folks it will happen and it will happen when the Boss Upstairs decides it will happen. But it will happen.

Dr. 1lucdog

;)

Could you tell me about these biblical signs?  I'm just curious about it!  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, blueskyline said:

drj , if this pans out ? Let me be the first to mail box you a brand new Titleist Scotty Cameron golf putter . Thats if you are into to golfing . Thank You !

I do not play golf but that does sound impressive.  There is like five words to say putter.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

drj , if this pans out ? Let me be the first to mail box you a brand new Titleist Scotty Cameron golf putter . Thats if you are into to golfing . Thank You !

I LOVE golf...although I haven't been golfing much this year because we started a stem cell clinic.   

I will say that I'm a bit frustrated because I reached out via Facebook to a couple of H.S. friends that are working as contractors in the Middle East to confirm this RUMOR and I haven't heard back from either of them.  I will post if I hear anything.  

I'm off to a Jimmy Buffet concert tonight. It's been on my bucket list for a while so it's time to cross that one off!

Dr J

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, drj said:

I'm off to a Jimmy Buffet concert tonight. 

Dr J

Hurry The Faruq Up Iraq So That We Can All Start Regularly Getting Wasted Away Again In Dinargaritaville ! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, drj said:

I LOVE golf...although I haven't been golfing much this year because we started a stem cell clinic.   

I will say that I'm a bit frustrated because I reached out via Facebook to a couple of H.S. friends that are working as contractors in the Middle East to confirm this RUMOR and I haven't heard back from either of them.  I will post if I hear anything.  

I'm off to a Jimmy Buffet concert tonight. It's been on my bucket list for a while so it's time to cross that one off!

Dr J

i too am a parrot head!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2017 at 5:08 PM, jordan1 said:

Guess we did not exactly specify which month he was referring to.  

This month, July 2017.  I couldn't have made it any simpler in my initial post.  I also clearly stated that it was a RUMOR!

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, drj said:

This month, July 2017.  I couldn't have made it any simpler in my initial post.  I also clearly stated that it was a RUMOR!

All good Drj, I didn't have any whiskey last night but here's to looking at later this evening!!  Thanks and cheers!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, drj said:

Don't pay any attention to the naysayers.  You stated it very clearly.  Thanks for being willing to post.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

All good Drj, I didn't have any whiskey last night but here's to looking at later this evening!!  Thanks and cheers!! :cheesehead:

7 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Don't pay any attention to the naysayers.  You stated it very clearly.  Thanks for being willing to post.

Thank you!   I like the fact that good news continues to come our way!  If there isn't an RV this upcoming week, we have to be very close!

• Upvote 5

Looks like it didn't happen this month after all...

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 1-8-2017 that performed on 31-7-2017

Announcement No.(3494)

Central Bank of Iraq's foreign currency selling and buying window opened its daily window on 1/8/2017 that performed on 31/7/2017 and the results were  as follows

Details Notes
Number of banks4 37
Number of remittance companies 10
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 160,723,258
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 160,723,258
Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

• Upvote 1