Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News rights their Comey wrong

4 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Good Morning Shabs ! Refreshing yes ! Maybe the rest of the news organizations should take note and use the expediency that Fox displayed.  

Good Morning to you also, Tex and agreed......I hope Donald takes your advice and deletes his flawed tweet with the same expediency we all favor, set the standard, so to speak.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

And I hope Comey gets tried for leaking information he had no right doing. 

I don't think you read the article...

“Fox & Friends” has withdrawn a report about former FBI Director James Comey that was debunked hours earlier.

Nearly 15 hours after reporting that Comey revealed “top secret” information in his personal memos about his meetings with President Donald Trump, the show admitted the notes “did not have top secret info.”

• Upvote 1

No that's not his style ! D-Rex Trump knows that the Obama administration, the DNC, Lorreta Lynch, The Clinton Foundation, James Comey, The far left news and are all crooked as hell ! They all lied ! And that's why he is the POTUS now ......Just Sayin........

Hey BA, CLASSIFIED is CLASSIFIED. AT least it was when I was in the military. The only difference is the degree of classification. And to me it matters NOT whether it was Secret,  Top Secret or SAP, revealing it to people who do not have the clearance is a huge violation of the law and out security.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

No that's not his style ! D-Rex Trump knows that the Obama administration, the DNC, Lorreta Lynch, The Clinton Foundation, James Comey, The far left news and are all crooked as hell ! They all lied ! And that's why he is the POTUS now ......Just Sayin........

And I'm quite certain the Clinton's appreciate D-Rex Trump's tidy donation he made to their lying and cheating foundation, Tex.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

I'm sure that he did ! In fact D-Rex Trump has supported both parties from time to time, I guess he got tired of all of their BS and took them both down ! Not only did he do that he B-tched slapped them too!

He sure did....tweeted them all into oblivion.  I just hope he doesn't throw Jr. under the bus when his golden world starts crumbling around him.....for a father's love is impossible to replace.  :(

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey BA, CLASSIFIED is CLASSIFIED. AT least it was when I was in the military. The only difference is the degree of classification. And to me it matters NOT whether it was Secret,  Top Secret or SAP, revealing it to people who do not have the clearance is a huge violation of the law and out security.

I guess FAUXNEWS is falling inline with the rest of MSM

B/A 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

A private citizen has no right to pass along their experiences.....when did that happen?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Comey was not a private citizen at the time of his releasing the information to his friend. The notes were produced on Gov property in a gov vehicle on a gov electronic device about a private meeting with the POTUS. Nothing "private citizen" about this. He committed a felony by releasing the information with  the intent of forcing a special prosecutor. 

18 u.s Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information           

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

It kills me, while confidential is nothing more than a bond and a signed NDA, which he obviously broke, once you pass that intro civilian contractor level, you get into a lot more serious qualifications, stronger NDA's, higher bonds, and federal prison time for violating, but even here there are some acting like Comey was owed an apology! Comey broke the law, just because his offense is punishable by 15 years and not 20 does not mean he gets ANY pass at all.

It's like saying, Comey didn't actually rape America, he just forced oral.

I wonder if there are any clinton loving women here that would refuse to press charges against a stranger if they didn't actually do it, I'm betting there aren't any that would be so forgiving for only getting forced into a feel up.

Why then, besides the hypocritical double standards the libs have adopted, would people act like "oh, not top secret, that means it's a nothing minor thing."

Or if a jackass ex tried to murder a person who finally got the courage to get the heck out of an abusive relationship,  but missed and only paralyzed them, the jerk would go away for 30 years instead of life,  IT IS NOT OK that Comey leaked classified or Secret information to the public through a non-secured individual for the sole purpose of personal enrichment.

sheesh...

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Comey was not a private citizen at the time of his releasing the information to his friend. The notes were produced on Gov property in a gov vehicle on a gov electronic device about a private meeting with the POTUS. Nothing "private citizen" about this. He committed a felony by releasing the information with  the intent of forcing a special prosecutor. 

18 u.s Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information           

Memos were actually leaked after Dir. Comey's firing.   

GO RV, then BV 

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Memos were actually leaked after Dir. Comey's firing.   

GO RV, then BV 

It doesn't matter.

I was in the Signal Corps, worked on secret and top secret encoding equipment.

It took a month to get discharged, had to go through multiple different debriefings, and open threats by intelligence.

They left no doubt the NDA I agreed to was for the rest of my life, or until I was contacted, and informed of a declassification.

Every single military, civilian contractor, and government employee is given a security level for their job, and has gone through the hoops to get the card.

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

This is an interesting analogy.....one Trump and the Access Hollywood crew can wrap their minds around.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Hopefully, since so many are so incapable of grasping the seriousness of the crime he has so far gotten away with.

The only reason he is getting away with it is because of all the haters, refusing to accept Trump as POTUS, which is MUCH LESS gracious than conservatives were over the last eight years are creating a distraction from hell.

Maybe if we put it in a way the low information morons that supported clinton  can understand.

We might be deplorable to globalist hags and other corrupted offocials, but at least we were smart enough to elect a leader who is working hard for our country.

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

It doesn't matter.

I was in the Signal Corps, worked on secret and top secret encoding equipment.

It took a month to get discharged, had to go through multiple different debriefings, and open threats by intelligence.

They left no doubt the NDA I agreed to was for the rest of my life, or until I was contacted, and informed of a declassification.

Every single military, civilian contractor, and government employee is given a security level for their job, and has gone through the hoops to get the card.

Hopefully, since so many are so incapable of grasping the seriousness of the crime he has so far gotten away with.

The only reason he is getting away with it is because of all the haters, refusing to accept Trump as POTUS, which is MUCH LESS gracious than conservatives were over the last eight years are creating a distraction from hell.

Maybe if we put it in a way the low information morons that supported clinton  can understand.

We might be deplorable to globalist hags and other corrupted offocials, but at least we were smart enough to elect a leader who is working hard for our country.

Honestly, my clearance for access into the Pentagon's Map Depot came pretty easy.....small number of soldiers in my particular MOS would be my guess.  So I can't independently verify your assertion.....as a fellow veteran though, I won't question your military knowledge or experience with respect to clearances.  

As for your other response, perhaps a little less condescension would go along way to your continued education of the "low information morons"....just a thought.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1