Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United Nations calls for the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution

HowieC

3 hours ago, Theseus said:

You're right because Kurdistan independence would actually take AWAY value from the dinar. Guess you missed that one, again.

All you need to do is read the article and it's the article that states Sept 25. So unless you are blind stupid and dumb to which I believe you belong in all three categories, it's the Kurds that pissed on everyone's parade.

Let's all play nice in this thread!!  Just a friendly verbal warning!!  :bump:

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Theseus said:

You're right because Kurdistan independence would actually take AWAY value from the dinar. Guess you missed that one, again.

All you need to do is read the article and it's the article that states Sept 25. So unless you are blind stupid and dumb to which I believe you belong in all three categories, it's the Kurds that pissed on everyone's parade.

I do not believe any of that has been determined other than a possible date,,Actually I can see them split off into there own state and both continue to use the same dinar sense it has the Kurdish language on one side,,,,I would guess for the Kurds to actually have there own currency would take years, last time I crossed the arkansas state line into Louisiana my dollar was worth the same in both states,,,,we shall see.

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, drj said:

Dang! The great news keeps flowing!  

Be on the look out for the really BAD and negative news to follow right BEFORE the RV!

Dr. J

Yes, Dr J!

I really believe there will be BAD and negative news to follow right BEFORE the RV!

So, I'll try to see what they are ACTUALLY DOING and wait a while to see what ACTUALLY HAPPENS! Hey, it might very well be the RV!!!

Go, Go, Go Moola Nova!!! YEAH, BABY!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

Look, you guys have claimed this will RV in the past so many times heads have literally spun around to the point of popping off. How about you friggin pay attention to not what you want to hear but what is really going on. Qualifiers as it will happen on a Monday but I am not saying which Monday are no better than dinar pumpers to get money out of you. I recall people went to jail for the shitstorm they threw up regarding pimping for dinars. Hell, the RV was supposed to happen before Ramadangding, then before that April 30 who knows when before that. So far no RV yet and I have and will continue to say there will be no RV in 2017 or 2018. If you can't handle that sell your dinar because you are going to go broke the day after you convert it in like so many windfalls do. Piss off if you don't like the truth. Piss off if the fantasy you've concocted for yourself doesn't meet your friggin emotional expectations. Reality is there is not an RV when so many have said there will be. So far I have been right and the idjits on here that are pimping for the dinar are what 0 and 10 right now? Maybe higher than. Remember the arguments we had before Rammadammadingdong occurred or do you need to be pointed in that direction. Its why a lot of you don't belong in long term investing. You have no friggin fortitude for it. I am proud to have my Masters and I am proud to be earning my Doctorate. So yeah keep the BS coming because its all you will ever be and all you ever were is jealous I choose to make something out of my life instead of sitting on my azz day in day out spooging at the contemplation an RV may happen any moment. Man your balls must be empty by know. You guys keep kleenex in business more than a grieving widow.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 34

Whoa...someone seems to be having a bad day. Many here at DV are dreamers, we dream that the investment we have made in the Dinar will pay off one day, maybe big enough to help our selves up some, and maybe help some others.  Please do not be a dream breaker, most of us need to be dreamers.

• Upvote 10

Pared dimensional analysis with subsequent actions is typically problematic and inhibits or blocks achieving a perceived and desired end(s) regardless of the breadth and depth of any given dimension referenced, utilized, and explained to the exclusion of key driving dimensions.

I've seen the fallout way more times than I care to admit in my past experiences - especially based on the actions of others of self ascribed impotent credentials in my work environment (the corrective action(s) chewed up far more resources with a lower quality end - and pushed out the schedule).

The reality is Iraq is too big of a prize because of location and natural resources to fall into the hands of those opposed to the West. This is clearly visible to me but I may be wrong and may not know the driving dimensions or what goals are being sought. Any stated plan(s) with goals or schedule can either be accelerated or delayed based on short and near term conditions - or a whole another plan put in place to accomplish an end. For example, a "Caretaker Government" has already been proposed to be installed in Iraq on September 21, 2017. If this happens, a whole another ball game with a potential new set of rules that displaces any current policies and'or plans on paper.  A military solution, although critical, is not the only solution to a socio/goe/international economic or political issue. Neither is solely an economic or financial or monetary or social plan on paper. The subject real estate (Iraq) will need to be a self sustaining performer to utilize the real estate for sustaining profitable objectives before falling apart to other contrary philosophies and influences so that the external and international resources will stop being drained and give way to entities with antithetical objectives. I believe time is of the essence here and whatever plans there are can and will be accelerated to achieve the end of achieving socio/political/economic sustainability and improvement.

Social disenfranchisement (as one dimension) can be, and has been, a very effective means for greatly inhibiting or destroying an entity's ability to grow/improve whether in Iraq or other parts of the world. Without the GOI and associated Iraqi entities proving their viability to maintain order and provide (in the very near future post Mosul ISIS control) the means for improving the Iraqi citizen's desired level of well being on the dimensions a Stable and Secure government will provide with international support and connectivity, the Iraqi society can (I believe likely will) degenerate to substantial inviability leading to sectarian violence and Civil War especially since a significant portion of Iraq is already highly strained and basically destroyed due to the ISIS conflict (not to mention the Iranian influences). Should this occur, forget whatever is on paper - that will be delayed even further than 2023 and may not ever happen with world leaders changing out and shifting alliances/geopolitical philosophies/policies.

l could be wrong on what I've viewed, utilized, and the conclusions I have come to regarding the performance of the IQD and have not been aware of or utilized the most indicative dimensions or resources available. So I communicate and consider other views - regardless of how onerous or acrimonious or condescending. I communicate to provide a dimension for any given subject matter and appreciate the dimensions others share (hey, I don't have them all or even many!). I believe this makes for a Great Community at DV for those willing to both share and learn from others. An ulterior motive I have is to leverage pre event perspectives for mutually agreeable and profitable engagements post event. As such, I can figure out what level of benefit (if any) any particular engagement will have post event. I suspect others here share the same objective (as one objective) for participating.

I don't think the IQD RV (if it occurs ever or if a RD, RI, or whatever) is subject to anyone's assessment or evaluation because the prime point would be too easy to determine for astronomical returns that could (or really likely) defeat the overall potential (and potentially reverse) the IQD RV would provide regardless of the impact on the Speculative Investors. My assessment is very capable individuals would or will have produced mathematical models/algorithms to determine the prime point for the IQD RV (if the IQD will ever RV). I suspect those controlling the IQD RV are well aware of this but I could be wrong here, too.

There are many here that I consider a Great Team and really appreciate their views and input! Thank You!

Hope You All Have A Great Rest Of Your Afternoon And Evening!

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 12

20 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Pared dimensional analysis with subsequent actions is typically problematic and inhibits or blocks achieving a perceived and desired end(s) regardless of the breadth and depth of any given dimension referenced, utilized, and explained to the exclusion of key driving dimensions.

I've seen the fallout way more times than I care to admit in my past experiences - especially based on the actions of others of self ascribed impotent credentials in my work environment (the corrective action(s) chewed up far more resources with a lower quality end - and pushed out the schedule).

The reality is Iraq is too big of a prize because of location and natural resources to fall into the hands of those opposed to the West. This is clearly visible to me but I may be wrong and may not know the driving dimensions or what goals are being sought. Any stated plan(s) with goals or schedule can either be accelerated or delayed based on short and near term conditions - or a whole another plan put in place to accomplish an end. For example, a "Caretaker Government" has already been proposed to be installed in Iraq on September 21, 2017. If this happens, a whole another ball game with a potential new set of rules that displaces any current policies and'or plans on paper.  A military solution, although critical, is not the only solution to a socio/goe/international economic or political issue. Neither is solely an economic or financial or monetary or social plan on paper. The subject real estate (Iraq) will need to be a self sustaining performer to utilize the real estate for sustaining profitable objectives before falling apart to other contrary philosophies and influences so that the external and international resources will stop being drained and give way to entities with antithetical objectives. I believe time is of the essence here and whatever plans there are can and will be accelerated to achieve the end of achieving socio/political/economic sustainability and improvement.

Social disenfranchisement (as one dimension) can be, and has been, a very effective means for greatly inhibiting or destroying an entity's ability to grow/improve whether in Iraq or other parts of the world. Without the GOI and associated Iraqi entities proving their viability to maintain order and provide (in the very near future post Mosul ISIS control) the means for improving the Iraqi citizen's desired level of well being on the dimensions a Stable and Secure government will provide with international support system" rel="">support and connectivity, the Iraqi society can (I believe likely will) degenerate to substantial inviability leading to sectarian violence and Civil War especially since a significant portion of Iraq is already highly strained and basically destroyed due to the ISIS conflict (not to mention the Iranian influences). Should this occur, forget whatever is on paper - that will be delayed even further than 2023 and may not ever happen with world leaders changing out and shifting alliances/geopolitical philosophies/policies.

l could be wrong on what I've viewed, utilized, and the conclusions I have come to regarding the performance of the IQD and have not been aware of or utilized the most indicative dimensions or resources available. So I communicate and consider other views - regardless of how onerous or acrimonious or condescending. I communicate to provide a dimension for any given subject matter and appreciate the dimensions others share (hey, I don't have them all or even many!). I believe this makes for a Great Community at DV for those willing to both share and learn from others. An ulterior motive I have is to leverage pre event perspectives for mutually agreeable and profitable engagements post event. As such, I can figure out what level of benefit (if any) any particular engagement will have post event. I suspect others here share the same objective (as one objective) for participating.

I don't think the IQD RV (if it occurs ever or if a RD, RI, or whatever) is subject to anyone's assessment or evaluation because the prime point would be too easy to determine for astronomical returns that could (or really likely) defeat the overall potential (and potentially reverse) the IQD RV would provide regardless of the impact on the Speculative Investors. My assessment is very capable individuals would or will have produced mathematical models/algorithms to determine the prime point for the IQD RV (if the IQD will ever RV). I suspect those controlling the IQD RV are well aware of this but I could be wrong here, too.

There are many here that I consider a Great Team and really appreciate their views and input! Thank You!

Go Moola Nova!

YEAH!!!! whatever he just said. :lol: Hope that's not too,"Sarcastic", for the snowflakes

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova! --- Great Articulate post synopsis!!  He needs to take a break from dinaroland if he really believes its        :pirateship:               2 years or more away,,,but to each his own   Just hate to see such foul language on a free forum to peeps                    he don't know.  Its not like he is forced to read anyone's opinions or paying to read them. You would think he has better forums to read as he pursue's his education.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Theseus said:

Look, you guys have claimed this will RV in the past so many times heads have literally spun around to the point of popping off. How about you friggin pay attention to not what you want to hear but what is really going on. Qualifiers as it will happen on a Monday but I am not saying which Monday are no better than dinar pumpers to get money out of you. I recall people went to jail for the shitstorm they threw up regarding pimping for dinars. Hell, the RV was supposed to happen before Ramadangding, then before that April 30 who knows when before that. So far no RV yet and I have and will continue to say there will be no RV in 2017 or 2018. If you can't handle that sell your dinar because you are going to go broke the day after you convert it in like so many windfalls do. Piss off if you don't like the truth. Piss off if the fantasy you've concocted for yourself doesn't meet your friggin emotional expectations. Reality is there is not an RV when so many have said there will be. So far I have been right and the idjits on here that are pimping for the dinar are what 0 and 10 right now? Maybe higher than. Remember the arguments we had before Rammadammadingdong occurred or do you need to be pointed in that direction. Its why a lot of you don't belong in long term investing. You have no friggin fortitude for it. I am proud to have my Masters and I am proud to be earning my Doctorate. So yeah keep the BS coming because its all you will ever be and all you ever were is jealous I choose to make something out of my life instead of sitting on my azz day in day out spooging at the contemplation an RV may happen any moment. Man your balls must be empty by know. You guys keep kleenex in business more than a grieving widow.

Here is an extra 🎺for you to blow or would you like a 📯or a 🎷... 

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Social disenfranchisement (as one dimension) can be, and has been, a very effective means for greatly inhibiting or destroying an entity's ability to grow/improve whether in Iraq or other parts of the world. Without the GOI and associated Iraqi entities proving their viability to maintain order and provide (in the very near future post Mosul ISIS control) the means for improving the Iraqi citizen's desired level of well being on the dimensions a Stable and Secure government will provide with international support system" rel="">support and connectivity, the Iraqi society can (I believe likely will) degenerate to substantial inviability leading to sectarian violence and Civil War especially since a significant portion of Iraq is already highly strained and basically destroyed due to the ISIS conflict (not to mention the Iranian influences). Should this occur, forget whatever is on paper - that will be delayed even further than 2023 and may not ever happen with world leaders changing out and shifting alliances/geopolitical philosophies/policies.

Go Moola Nova!

Mr. Synopsis,

I'm just a mathematician (among other things) with a severe case of Asperger’s Syndrome  which makes the written language a stretch to say the least.

Oddly enough, I really enjoy your work in reading your clear and concise thoughts.

Thank you and keep them coming.

What a crew we have here, the Post RV conversations will be enjoyable.

Almost forgot... Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. Synopsis,

I'm just a mathematician (among other things) with a severe case of Asperger’s Syndrome  which makes the written language a stretch to say the least.

Oddly enough, I really enjoy your work in reading your clear and concise thoughts.

Thank you and keep them coming.

What a crew we have here, the Post RV conversations will be enjoyable.

Almost forgot... Go Moola Nova!

right on!! now..who is bringing the cookies?????

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, chinadawg said:

I do not believe any of that has been determined other than a possible date,,Actually I can see them split off into there own state and both continue to use the same dinar sense it has the Kurdish language on one side,,,,I would guess for the Kurds to actually have there own currency would take years, last time I crossed the arkansas state line into Louisiana my dollar was worth the same in both states,,,,we shall see.

I admit I have always worried about what would happen if the Kurds "succeeded" from Iraq, which is what I call what they are talking about doing. But I do not think there will be a total separation. They want all the good from Iraq but none of the bad....it just can not work that way. If the Dinars value is raised they will want that benefit as well...hence having to keep using the current Dinar.  ( I think that is why there was Kurd language added to the bills we currently hold)I agree with Chinadawg..it would take years for the Kurds to get their own currency...never mind it having any kind of value. But it does worry me...you just never know what these Middle East leaders are thinking...you just never know. 

• Upvote 2

World’s Most Expensive Rum: Legacy By Angostura

worlds_most_expensive_rum_legacy_by_ango

A Trinidadian butterfly landing on cane sugar symbolizes the beginning of harvest. And this is the beginning of a different harvest. The rum brand Angostura actually set out to create the greatest sipping rum ever produced. Its name is Legacy and it draws on the distillery’s seven most precious and rare rums in its final recipe, the youngest of which is 17 years old.
One of the Caribbean’s leading rum producers with a super collection of rum brands, Angostura is now offering 20 limited edition 500ml bespoke decanters of the most expensive blend of rum, for $25,000 each.

Legacy’s art deco decanter made of lead-free crystal and hand blown by Asprey London, also has an intricate sterling silver stopper that depicts a rare Trinidadian butterfly. Produced entirely by hand on a single island in Trinidad over six years, the rum in question, Legacy by Angostura was distilled using a seven-column continuous still, chill filtered and aged in a once-used 200 liter America oak cask, and was unveiled by John Georges, Angostura’s rum master distiller. This marks the 50th anniversary of Tobago and Trinidad, where it’ll be available in August, in a glorious way.

57 minutes ago, idplzr said:

Well said Synopsis!

And Mr. Theseus, I am a very educated person and do well in life. I will retire with or without R/V before I am 50. I grew up as a white minority in an American low income neighborhood. As a teen I swung a hammer, picked up sh!t, mowed lawns and whatever else it took. I enlisted in the Marine Corp my senior year of high school and after I worked my way through college while raising a family. My degrees did not make me succeed as they are only paper kept in a box. Common sense in life is how a person rises, and life experience is the priceless education. Leaders are born of integrity and the relationships they foster, not of paper. I have worked with people that like to hang paper to bring accolades to themselves. They might as well wipe their a$$ with them. True success is the family, friendships and people you touch in life and I'll share life with all the common sense people you chose to insult here on DV. Our DV family deserves better than what you shovel.  LGD and DV, hope we meet soon on a beach. 

I will leave it with this. The most intelligent and wise person I ever shared time with died at 94 with an eighth grade formal education. It was life that made her wise, I called her grandma. 

What a great post, idplzr!  :bravo:

I've been reading posts for 7 years (lots and lots of posts), and this is the best I've ever read.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What a great post, idplzr!  :bravo:

I've been reading posts for 7 years (lots and lots of posts), and this is the best I've ever read.

This RV party is going to have some great conversation. I have a stats/tech background.  When this hits and we put our heads together, we are going to do some damage.  :bravo:

• Upvote 5