Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Finance Committee reveals the mechanism for paying Iraqi debts .. And the Central reveals its policy to control the exchange rate

yota691

This is just one article on the topic of the value of the dinar.  I see more articles coming out soon concerning the value of the dinar if not in the next few days.   They have been also talking about early next year 2020.  Remember they want to work on infrastructure this month. Hold on to those dinars, the road is going to get a little bumpy. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

It's all falling into place if you ask me, I was always wondering how Iraq would be allowed to revalue their money when Iran had been grabbing up dinars every week threw money laundering and knowing how well they could have funded there terrorism ideology for years if an rv came to fruition.  Now that Iran is under such heavy sanctions and in bad financial shape if an rv occurred they would  come into the black and in a very short time then squander their newfound short fall away and be back to bankrupt in record time.

Edited by KDuesing
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

“Change in the value of the Iraqi currency, benefits and costs"

I like that they are talking about the change in value of the Iraqi dinar

The promise of the devaluation of the Iraqi currency affects all the real and monetary balances of the Iraqi economy because one of the reasons for inflation accompanying the reduction ignites expectations and pressures towards the continuation of subsequent reductions decisions.”

What about a revaluation of the Iraqi currency?

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, eighty227 said:

The participants discussed the problem of changing the value of the Iraqi currency and the reduction of the Iraqi dinar and its impact on the Iraqi economy, some describe this reduction as support system" rel="">support for the global economy and some see the deterioration of the purchasing power of the Iraqi individual.

stop using usd and the purchasing power for the iraqi individual will see the strength of a 2 tenths of a penny iqd currency and might be the wake up call they need to get going with a iqd global economy ,, some of the articles and translations like this one leave way to many rabbit holes to chase , enjoyed the opinions ... Happy independence day if your american ✌️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Somehow i think the above comments are missing the point. Nowhere did i 

see them say they were reducing the value of the dinar. When they say reducing

the dinar i think they mean the total dinar outstanding in circulation... The CBI

has been working on this for the last couple of years and the amount of dinar 

outstanding has gone down substantially .. This fact can only be good for us..

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

35 minutes ago, Donziman said:

Somehow i think the above comments are missing the point. Nowhere did i 

see them say they were reducing the value of the dinar. When they say reducing

the dinar i think they mean the total dinar outstanding in circulation... The CBI

has been working on this for the last couple of years and the amount of dinar 

outstanding has gone down substantially .. This fact can only be good for us..

I have to agree, I think something has been lost in translation . Like all countries of the world they have the official language and slang and local language. I think, and I maybe very wrong, but depending on the language used would determine how it is interpreted and who does the interpreting. I can't see why you would take a country forward as they have, especially in the last 6 weeks or so and thenbasically devalue or effectively lop the currency in someway

• Upvote 10

10 hours ago, eighty227 said:

Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh talked about the policy of the Central Bank since its establishment

how Iraq's oil revenues since 2003 to 2014 is improving continuously 

so there was no budget deficit

Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher discussed the current exchange rate regime for two years in Iraq and mentioned facts about the Iraqi economy for 2019

Yes....they are talking about ~ Change the value of the Iraqi currency ... benefits and costs ~ /

But as Saleh pointed out ~ Iraq's oil revenues kept improving continuously

~ resulting in no budget deficit.

And the other guy (Dr Mahmood) was talking about Iraq's economy 2019  (expected to improve tremendously due to reconstructions)...

Clearly......these are not recipes for devaluations.

I think what they are really telling those people who attended the seminar is that ~ there will be changes to their monetary policies

and WE can conclude that it wont be a devaluations because devaluations will bring in inflations and put pressure and ignites expectations of more inflations to come.........and this is clearly against the objectives of their new FML ( - maintaining the stability of inflation in the country )

Chilax.......:rocking-chair:

11 hours ago, eighty227 said:

He concluded by discussing the need for new policies

The promise of the devaluation of the Iraqi currency affects all the real and monetary balances of the Iraqi economy because one of the reasons for inflation accompanying the reduction ignites expectations and pressures towards the continuation of subsequent reductions decisions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, markb57 said:

sort of sounds like they want to devalue it some more. sounds like they've been talking to asian countries that artificially devalue for trade purposes. If it devalues more, it's done.....

I got the same understanding from the article. 

2 hours ago, zul said:

Yes....they are talking about ~ Change the value of the Iraqi currency ... benefits and costs ~ /

But as Saleh pointed out ~ Iraq's oil revenues kept improving continuously

~ resulting in no budget deficit.

And the other guy (Dr Mahmood) was talking about Iraq's economy 2019  (expected to improve tremendously due to reconstructions)...

Clearly......these are not recipes for devaluations.

I think what they are really telling those people who attended the seminar is that ~ there will be changes to their monetary policies

and WE can conclude that it wont be a devaluations because devaluations will bring in inflations and put pressure and ignites expectations of more inflations to come.........and this is clearly against the objectives of their new FML ( - maintaining the stability of inflation in the country )

Chilax.......:rocking-chair:

Excellent article..good things coming 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

19 hours ago, Engine1 said:

If you look up currency values you will see this 1 to USD value 

***eria 1 to .0028 USD

Lydia  1 to .71 USD

Algerians. 1 to .0084 USD

Iran 1 to . 000024 USD

Kuwait 3.29 USD

UAE .27 USD

IQD .00084 USD

Angola .0031 USD

Russia .015 USD 

So all these oil producers are big oil producers.  If you look at the value of their currency its valued all over the board. 

Yep and who has the most oil in the world...? Iraq! According to the former oil minister under Saddam and the current oil minister!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Engine1 said:

If you look up currency values you will see this 1 to USD value 

Nigeria 1 to .0028 USD

Lydia  1 to .71 USD

Algerians. 1 to .0084 USD

Iran 1 to . 000024 USD

Kuwait 3.29 USD

UAE .27 USD

IQD .00084 USD

Angola .0031 USD

Russia .015 USD 

So all these oil producers are big oil producers.  If you look at the value of their currency its valued all over the board. 

Yeah well only a few of them in this example are using the thousand units system, like Kuwait, Libya and Iraq, Iraq being the outlier. Data proves generally 1000 unit currencies in the middle east are higher in value than their 100 unit counterparts with the general relationship of the 100 unit currency being about a tenth that of the 1000 unit system. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The Finance Committee reveals the mechanism for paying Iraqi debts .. And the Central reveals its policy to control the exchange rate
  • TexasGranny locked this topic