Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic Council participates Conference of Trade and Investment in London

DWS112

14 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Kinda blinked a couple of times myself reading DT's Posts - I'd like to know the WHO & the WHAT of it as well . . . the PRESENT TENSE is the head scratcher  - I'll add a " WTF is going on anyway " to the question ! 

TONY TRIED TO TELL US....THEN THEY SENT HIM TO PRISON.....NOW HE CAN'T TALK AT ALL SENSE HE OUT,,,,JS

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Kinda blinked a couple of times myself reading DT's Posts - I'd like to know the WHO & the WHAT of it as well . . . the PRESENT TENSE is the head scratcher  - I'll add a " WTF is going on anyway " to the question ! 

I'll paraphrase this statement from  H.E. Dr. Salih Husain Ali Al-Tamimi, Iraq’s Ambassador to the UK, said: Security is no longer an acceptable excuse for the reluctance of Iraq not to enter the Global market place.“

• Upvote 4

On 7/4/2017 at 1:32 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lol:And I you! Along with anyone else that thinks they can handle my unique personality. Just ask Muleslayer whom I know. :lol: One thing is for certain In a crowd I won't be hard to see :lmao: Just look for the beautiful women hanging on my arms. :facepalm1:

58d4d04ac2e0e_20170320_164446-1(1).jpg

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

When I got in the guy on the dinar had a black beard, now that thing is as white as snow.  

When I First Got In With My Buddy LGD He Couldn't Even Grow A Beard And He Needed To Braid His Raging Fro' Into Dreadlocks ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

A good read but I am at the stage of wake me when it's over.. But I'm frightens I may end up like Sleeping Beauty and sleep for a hundred years lol 

Didn't Sleeping Beauty have to be awakened with a KISS ???? I mean, sorry N.I. . . . you're gonna be sleeping for quiet a while cuz this prince ain't kissing no guys no how.  B)

• Upvote 1

The leader of the Dawa Party, Walid al-Halli, that Iraq is eligible for a great investment and economic renaissance, after his victory over Isis.
“The great victories achieved by Iraq on terrorism have made it more stable security, economic and political, and contributed to the rehabilitation of a large investment boom in the Iraqi economy,” Al-Halli said in an address to the investment and trade conference in London.
He added that “the Iraqi government is keen to implement the investment project to the fullest extent, implementing the amended investment law No. 50 of 2015, which provides the necessary facilities for the establishment of investment projects, and enhance the competitiveness of projects covered by the provisions of this law in the domestic and foreign markets, Protecting the rights and property of domestic and foreign investors, as well as enhancing confidence, promotion and promotion of the investment environment. ”
He stressed the need to “simplify the administrative procedures for investment projects, giving priority to the achievement, and the establishment of a single window of investment.”
He explained that “the development of investment leads to the movement of the Iraqi economy, and provide tens of thousands of job opportunities for Iraqis, and will contribute to the entry of large investors in technology, reconstruction, industry, agriculture and others, as well as upgrading the level of Iraqi production to international standards, and raise the level of leadership skills and administrative and planning and executive Iraqi, The quality and quality that Iraq needs in the process of sustainable development.
The Iraqi Trade and Investment Conference was launched in London on Monday, organized by the Iraqi Embassy in the United Kingdom to accommodate several Iraqi and British ministries and other institutions and companies from both sides.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Economic Council participates Conference of Trade and Investment in London

Economic Council participates Conference of Trade and Investment in London

economy

Since 08.07.2017 at 18:45 (GMT Baghdad)

18.jpg

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

Iraqi Economic Council confirmed that he participated actively in the trade and investment conference held in London for two days, 3 and 4 of this month, which was organized successfully the Iraqi Embassy in London in collaboration with the Arab British Chamber, as confirmed tribute to all attendees the leading role of Iraq.

According to a statement of the Council, received / scales News /, a copy of it, that "the Iraqi Economic Council participated actively in the trade and investment conference held in London for two days, 3 and 4/7, where he made the Iraqi Ambassador Salah Al-Tamimi with all the staff of the Iraqi Embassy distinguished and two months ago almost great efforts for the success of this conference, "explaining that" the Council represented by the President of the Council Ibrahim al-Baghdadi al-Masoudi, deputy Prime Almjsala Fadel Shamara, Council Member Aladarhsaid Mohamed Faham, Adel Rahim al-Musawi, Ghadeer Al-Attar, Thamer Abdullah al-Dhari, Alaa al-Musawi, one of the sponsors Conference through a proof of companies belonging to him. "

The statement added, "The conference was attended by a large and high-level Iraqi delegation, where the delegation was headed by Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, also participated from the executive side Oil Minister Jabbar Allaibi, and also the Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili, and Chairman of the National Authority for Astosmarsama al-Araji, Advisor to the Prime Minister Walid al-Hilli, and Deputy oil Minister Zia al-Musawi, and Undersecretary of transport Minister Abbas Omran, and head of the Investment Bgdadashakralzamila Authority, and a number of general managers and cadres of the relevant departments in the ministries above, "adding," from the legislative side, the number of MPs attended the illusion, MP Jawad al-Bolani and MP Bet Mamouri MP Fares Knight of the Committee on Economy, Investment and MP Sadiq al-Rikabi and Dr. Rubaie added engineer Mohammed Darraji and former industry minister. "

He noted, that "the conference also participated a number of Iraqi businessmen representing a number of organizations and economic unions, was also attended by the British side, the British Minister of Commerce Hans represented Arab-British Chamber of Commerce, and a number of members of the British House of Commons and a number of members of the House of Lords, headed by Baroness Emma Nicholson, in addition to a number of officials, companies and representatives of British banks. "

Speaking Iraqi Ambassador Salah Al-Tamimi, according to the statement, for "investments through agreements that could rise in Iraq after the war on terrorism that led to the destruction of the infrastructure of a number of cities and provinces," saying it was "an opportunity for British companies to cooperate and work with Iraqi companies."

He explained that "the liberated areas which had previously been occupied Daesh Thoudy especially in this conference under the auspices and there are important projects between Iraq and many countries of the world in this regard," stressing "the need to increase economic cooperation and discuss ways to develop relations at all levels between the two countries and work business through visa" .

The statement noted that "Foreign Minister Ibrahim, al-Jaafari spoke about the liberation of Mosul and the rest of the Iraqi territory from the organization Daesh and the relationship between Iraq and the countries of the world and particularly in 2014, accounting for the international coalition to fight terrorism has been the sons of Iraq record finest epics on the arenas of confrontation," asserting that "the period of after Daesh Iraq will be open to all area for investment by international companies and the blood that is shed for liberation paint the path towards Iraq Negotiable construction, investment and stability. "

He said al-Jaafari, "We have faced major displacement crisis where with us many of the world stood, including Britain, and the cooperation between us great and we have a desire to increase this cooperation," adding "the Council of Ministers issued a decision to set up the reconstruction of the affected areas of the Fund and the achievement of national goals and to maintain funds up donations from countries and not wasting them in order to live and provide stability in those liberated areas, and in collaboration with friends, the Iraqis themselves are more worthy of the rebuilding of Iraq and reconstruction. "

He suggested Jaafari, "the possibility of adopting the reconstruction project in Iraq is similar to the plan and the Marshall Plan for the reconstruction of Germany", saying that "the difference between Germany and Iraq is that Germany went to war themselves, however they Baammarha The Iraq war is to him came and terrorism is came to Iraq, the Iraqis forced to defend themselves and therefore can be applied to the Marshall plan, and not necessarily be similar to it exactly, it is ok to be some of the development conforms to the laws of the Iraqi state. "

For his part, Minister of Trade and Investment in the United Kingdom Hans, according to the statement, that "Iraq had a major role to play in trade between Britain and the region and we wish prosperity and stability of our countries, and can be summarized points are:

1. The Iraqi history in the region has a role in trade and culture has been launched from there are important such as astronomy, medicine, mathematics and other sciences, and the researchers in science and the arts go to Iraq to study, and the East and West connection through the Silk Road, which passes Iraq to Europe.

2. Iraq was an important center for the world and to teach others, we also want to be an important year in 2017 to build.

3. The main objective of the international economy in Britain is important with Iraq, and there are agreements on various topics, especially in trade and investment, and we will work to improve it through the International Monetary Fund and the United Kingdom companies in Iraq, and perhaps the most important of PB company.

He thanked Hans, "the British Parliament members who are interested in the commercial side with Iraq," noting that "British companies are committed to contracts entered into with the countries of the world, the United Kingdom supports the ambition of Iraq to increase oil production as we are ready to support Iraq in establishing peace, stability and investment, and we consider terrorism in Iraq, London and Manchester is all our enemy. "

Welcomed the representative of the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce, "the great level of cooperation between Iraq and Britain," and wished that "this conference will be successful to bring investment to Iraq, an initiative for growth between the two countries, there is a great interest in this conference by attending many of the officials of both countries."

She continued, "especially as we know that Britain issued a wetlands plan to build areas devastated by war one billion dollars a year for ten years, and there are priorities in investment, such as infrastructure, transport, communications, health and housing construction projects, in addition to other sectors."

The representative of the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce, said: "Iraq and Britain have a long history of trade relations in achieving partnerships between institutions," pointing out that "Iraq has a willingness to facilitate and increase cooperation with Britain."

Then British Hans Adavozyr trade, commenting on the proposal of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, "Yes this to him when I was a student in history and learned that a positive project where General Marshall, who saved many of the world relationship, and there was a need for this project and this approach is similar we need in Iraq and Britain should continue to support Iraq, "asserting that" the economy in Iraq, not only oil, there are other important areas, and this is a shared responsibility for everyone to do. "

This spoke of the British House of Lords by Baroness Emma Nicholson, for "friendship between Britain and Iraq and the importance of trade and large areas so that the battle of Mosul was important to stop the evil which is published by the terrorists," afterthought "and we in Britain are proud of what his people of Iraq in the fight against terrorism."

Lastly, a member of the House of Commons Albraitaniondro, that "great opportunities for the well-being for Iraq is very important and trade exchange", praising "the work of the diplomatic mission" .anthy 29/6 n

• Upvote 1