Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWAT forces raided the Anbar provincial council building to arrest "28" member of the reason !!

yota691

SWAT forces raided the Anbar provincial council building to arrest "28" member of the reason !!

06-07-2017 02:38 PM
Hits: 329
image.php?token=dd6513e568f09cf339444a6bc23e5b4d&size=

Baghdad News -

The chairman of the security committee of the Council of Anbar province , Naim Gaood on Thursday issued arrest warrants against 28 members of the Council diary out of 30. 

The Gaood said in a press statement, he said that the 'force under the command of Anbar police SWAT police raided the Anbar provincial council building on the back of the issuance of 28 arrest warrant against members of the provincial council. " 

He Gaood, that 'arrest warrants issued against the 28 members of the Council of Anbar province , on the back of the exchange amount of money for the province is estimated at 10 billion dinars in advance of emergency'.

• Upvote 9

maxresdefault-1-660x330.jpg

The escape of members of the Anbar after the issuance of arrest warrants

Journal July 6, 2017

Anbar - News Journal 
revealed a security source in Anbar province, on Thursday, for the escape of members of the provincial council after the issuance of arrest warrants against them warrants.

The source told «Journal News» that "information was leaked to the members of the Council of Anbar, two days after the raid on their council central Ramadi and storming by SWAT forces and most of the council members fled to Erbil, Turkey and Oman with the travel of another to Saudi Arabia before the pretext of treatment of chronic diseases they have suffered."

The source added that "the security forces will lift arrest warrants and circulate to all Iraqi provinces and northern Iraq in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah countries Turkey and Oman for the purpose of arrest wanted by international police and handed over to the Iraqi judiciary."

The source noted that "all the checkpoints and entrances to the cities of Anbar and checkpoints in the Iraqi provinces, including the capital, circulated them to members of the Anbar immediately arrest to hold them accountable on charges of financial and administrative corruption, financial manipulation notes."

• Upvote 6

Well they issued arrest warrants for the Anbar council, my question is when are they going to issue arrest warrants for the Baghdad parliament? There will be a lot more than 28 on that list. They have on average about 170 of these thieves that actually show up to work so I'm figuring that there will be at least 200 on that arrest list when it's published...that will be a good start.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, DoD said:

Well they issued arrest warrants for the Anbar council, my question is when are they going to issue arrest warrants for the Baghdad parliament? There will be a lot more than 28 on that list. They have on average about 170 of these thieves that actually show up to work so I'm figuring that there will be at least 200 on that arrest list when it's published...that will be a good start.

Interesting thought DoD.....this could call for the "emergency govt." due to inability to form a quorum and maybe Abadi could get down to business....maybe?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Interesting thought DoD.....this could call for the "emergency govt." due to inability to form a quorum and maybe Abadi could get down to business....maybe?

That is an interesting thought and one I have been considering, DinarDavo!

The question I have is, "Are there parameters alone or in conjunction with other parameters that would justify an immediate implementation of the "Emergency Government" with specified performance criterion for the "Emergency Government" while the "Emergency Government" is in place with a prescribe mechanism to return to the otherwise prescribed "Constitutional Government"? I suspect the "parameter(s)" would be dealt with by the "Emergency Government" to prevent or inhibiting the normal functioning of the "Constitutional Government". Earlier articles suggested the "Emergency Government" could be implemented on September 21, 2017 under the auspices of the US and/or UN (depending on the article). The "Emergency Government" under the auspices of the US would, in my opinion, be a very good thing if the current "Constitutional Government" does not perform and/or is internally obstructed. My opinion is the time of implementation of the "Emergency Government" would not be announced prior to the implementation of the "Emergency Government".

When Saddam Hussein was being ousted, there was the famous "55" on the deck of cards. Kirshner gave a list of 785. Only the Obama administration could mess things up this bad.

:facepalm2:   :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:

At least we have Trump and Mattis in place now to get things fixed, lined up, and on track now!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

GM DinarDavo (I trust Your coffee cup is full, fresh, and just the way you like it) and All DV and.................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

Editor Ammar Tarek - Sunday July 9, 2017 12:34

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Anbar 
Deputy Chairman of the Council of Anbar , Faleh al - Issawi, Sunday, and a number of Council members surrendered to the judiciary, noting that the judiciary had been released on bail. 

Issawi said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", that "the number of members of the Council of Anbar have turned themselves to spend on their own." 

Issawi said that "handing ourselves to eliminate came after the issuance of an arrest warrant on us , " pointing out that " the judiciary released us on bail."

A number of Anbar province, officials face lawsuits on charges of corruption, including various financial and administrative, where he was sentenced to some, while other are malicious and incorrect. 
  • Upvote 3