Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 5 July 2017

Adam Montana

Adam. Why did I see the sentence about unsubscribing and that you were sad to see me go?  I am not going anywhere now that we are in the home stretch. So you will have to put up with me till the end and there is an RV.

I presume that that you posted that statement for everyone, but it caught me off guard.   Who the heck is going to tell me one of the most important things to happen to me in my life. :mexican:

Countryroads

• Upvote 2

I'm excited about the possibilities here.  I've been a little lost and out of the loop since 1.  the format for communications changed, and 2. my 23rd old son died on 02/11/17.  He was a director and platinum and I've just been a little lost since then.  Any info / help is appreciated with the RV getting closer.  Thank you.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, FloJo said:

I'm excited about the possibilities here.  I've been a little lost and out of the loop since 1.  the format for communications changed, and 2. my 23rd old son died on 02/11/17.  He was a director and platinum and I've just been a little lost since then.  Any info / help is appreciated with the RV getting closer.  Thank you.

WE are sorry for your loss.  I see that you  are Platinum also.  If you had been letting your son handle everything then it is time to get you up to speed!  Read up on the Corporations in VIP.  IF you are OSI then start reading the pinned items.  Some of the best people around are there and more than willing to help.  May God bless you in your times of need and strengthen you.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, FloJo said:

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your son. It must be difficult. I'll pray HIS comfort for you.

Maybe to get to the short and sweet on what you need to now and what to do to get things straight and in the right direction is to submit a request via the "support" tab located in the upper left hand corner of your screen under the DinarVets logo and the third tab to the right. I have found this to be very responsive and helpful.

You may want to post your questions in the right area since not all DV topics can be discussed outside of the right area.

All The Best, FloJo - hope this helps.

• Upvote 2