Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor

%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%86%d8%aa%d9%87%d8%a7%d8%a1%20%d9%85%d9%86%20%d8%b9%d8%af%20%d9%88%d9%81%d8%b1%d8%b2%20%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b5%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%aa%20%d8%a8%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%b3%d8%a7%d9%86.jpg 
Archival painting

The judges assigned to carry out manual counting and counting of voters in the legislative elections completed the process of manual counting and counting in all governorates of the Kurdistan Region, without recording a significant difference in votes.

The candidate for the Kurdistan Democratic Alliance Najibah Najib said in a statement to Radio Marbid, said that the counting and manual counting of stations that have seen appeals results did not make a significant change in the votes and the number of seats, pointing to the emergence of results identical to what was given by the electronic counting and sorting.

Najib said the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) is still the leader of the parties in the region with the largest number of seats.

• Upvote 5

The start of manual counting and counting in Nineveh Governorate

Continue for three days ...

Rezan Ahmad

17/07/2018 - 14:42

The start of manual counting and counting in Nineveh Governorate

Tuesday, the counting and counting of voters in Nineveh province, after the arrival of judges assigned. 

Judge Laith Jabr Hamza, spokesman for the Iraqi High Electoral Commission, told Basnews correspondent that «counting and sorting operations started for 343 funds in the province of Nineveh».

He explained that «the process is proceeding smoothly and transparently supervised by judges assigned to the Electoral Commission and the participation of more than 30 international observers and observers of political entities».

Hamza predicted the operation would last for three days.

The judges assigned yesterday announced the end of counting and sorting in the province of Dohuk in the Kurdistan Region, after the completion of the operation in Erbil , where the results matched the electronic count by nearly 100 percent.

The political parties participating in the legislative elections of 2018, doubts about the integrity of the voting process, in a number of provinces of the country, where a number of them called for the cancellation of results or the adoption of manual counting and sorting instead of electronic.

In the legislative elections held on May 12, 2018, 320 political parties, coalitions and electoral lists competed as follows: 88 electoral lists, 205 political entities and 27 electoral alliances, through 7,367 candidates, fewer than the number of candidates for elections In 2014, which exceeded 9 thousand.

• Upvote 3

They had to recount the ballots to answer the fraud questions but after 2 months and little fraud it is time to certify and announce the winner.  The fraud allegations were nothing more than a stall tactic by Maliki and his den of thieves. Throw them in jail and get this country moving forward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

You put into words what I was trying to say.  I Totally agree, well said👍

Thank you for all your posts. I’m unable to do much reading today so I do appreciate seeing all the news in one spot. 

You are are the Master News Hound.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/16/2018 at 12:19 PM, Pitcher said:

Why, why now?  If you are getting frustrated ( we have all been there), lock up your dinars, sign up for Adams Text service and be done with it.  You will get a text when it goes down and you’re free from all the day to day garbage.  Most of us that hang around on this site do so because we enjoy the company while we wait, and we are a bit deranged. Thug, & King, come to mind but I like their posts so I guess I’m deranged too😎

You joined June 15th and you’re ready to throw in the towel.  I’m sorry and I mean no disrespect but

hahahahahahahahahahaha.  I’ve been here since 2009!!!!!!!

Well stated. 

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, davis411 said:

6 yrs holding your dong that’s 

nothing try 23 yrs holding 

weird that’s about how long I been married

Hope you do not have any Saddam bills. That is why I am going to be at the White House with you. We are persistent.  

• Upvote 1

Sorting 90 stations for the Ninewa elections and the percentage of conformity 100%

07:45 - 17/07/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News The 
Electoral Commission on Tuesday completed the counting and sorting of 90 polling stations in Ninewa governorate by hand, while an official source indicated that the match ratio was 100%. 
The source said in an interview with "Mawazine News" that "the Commission completed 90 polling stations for the stations contested by Beninoy, the number of 328 stations by the judges assigned." 
He added that "the proportion of matching was 100%," adding that "tomorrow will be completed counting and manual sorting of the remaining stations." 
The Electoral Commission began on the fourth of this month the counting and manual counting of the ballot boxes questionable, and include seven provinces. 
The vote of the Iraqis, Saturday (12 May 2018), to choose a new parliament, and this is the first elections after the defeat of the organization, "Daash," while the Independent Electoral Commission for elections, that the participation rate in the elections amounted to 44% .. 29 / h

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

116768.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/07/18 13:05

Wisdom: New scenario for losers after manual counting

The leader of the current wisdom, Ali al-Badiri, Wednesday 18 July 2018, that there is a new scenario will come by the losers after the completion of manual counting and sorting by the Council of Judges assigned, indicating that this scenario is to challenge the results of counting and manual sorting and demanding the total count .

"All the results of the Council of Judges assigned to the count and manual counting, is 100 percent match even in the most suspicious polling stations such as Anbar and Kirkuk, and thus the losers will come up with a new scenario after the completion of the process of manual counting and sorting," Badiri told media that followed the obelisk, This scenario is to challenge the results of the elections and demand the total count of all polling stations. "

He added that "the purpose of this scenario is to delay the ratification of the election results by the Federal Court to varying periods, such as six months or more and thus block the political process in the country and delay the formation of the government."

Follow the obelisk

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Source policy specifies the date of start and end counting and sorting stations of six provinces

Source specifies the date of start and end counting and sorting stations of six provinces

Twilight News    

33 minutes ago

A source in the Electoral Commission, on Wednesday, the date of arrival and start counting and sorting the stations of a number of elections, has been filed objection.

The source told Ashqaf News that "the funds of the province of Najaf on its way to the Baghdad International Fair, the number of 420 stations, after the arrival of the stations in Karbala yesterday, which amounted to 508 stations."

"It is hoped that tomorrow will be the last day to complete the Anbar stations, to begin the process of counting and sorting by hand next Saturday to the stations of Karbala."

The source said that "the process of counting and sorting will continue for at least two weeks at least, as the provinces of Babil, Najaf, Karbala, Diyala and Baghdad waiting for the operation."

The handover of votes in the May parliamentary elections began in the fourth month of this month in a move aimed at moving forward with forming a new government that has been delayed for weeks due to the controversy over the results of the elections.

The operation included six provinces of southern Iraq in addition to the provinces of the Kurdistan Region.  

• Upvote 1

These folks couldn’t organize a drinking party in a brewery— I can’t recall exactly when it was, nonetheless here we all are in the realm of the surreal. 

Whats next ? My luck I’ll Probably wind up sitting next to William Shatner in a passenger jet, all the while being freaked out cuz he’s seeing “ something out there on the Wing of the Aircraft “ :o

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

These folks couldn’t organize a drinking party in a brewery— I can’t recall exactly when it was, nonetheless here we all are in the realm of the surreal. 

Whats next ? My luck I’ll Probably wind up sitting next to William Shatner in a passenger jet, all the while being freaked out cuz he’s seeing “ something out there on the Wing of the Aircraft “ :o

OMG.   I remember that episode of the Twilight Zone!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

William Shatner in a passenger jet, all the while being freaked out cuz he’s seeing “ something out there on the Wing of the Aircraft “ :o

Hopefully it's Malarky hanging 10 without a parachute.  :jester:

SR

• Haha 2

The "old" Board of Commissioners is preparing to resume its functions

18720182237588.jpg

2 hours ago

NRT

Informed sources said on Wednesday that "the Council of the High Commission for the elections frozen, is preparing to return to work with the approach of the team of judges assigned to finish the process of counting and sorting in all centers and stations objected to ."

"According to confirmed information obtained, the  Council of the Commission will return to its work after the ratification of the election results, according to this information, the delay of the process of counting and sorting manually will affect the logistical preparations for the local elections scheduled for December Next, which requires the Council of Commissioners to join the work quickly . "

According to information, the Council "will resume its work to consider the possibility of holding or extending local elections on time ".

A source familiar with the events said that "the acceleration of the results will be in the next local elections after it proved successful in the electoral process that took place on 12 May last," but says that "the large parties will seek to re-counting and sorting manually in the local elections ."

The source adds that "there is a fear by everyone to direct any criticism to the judges supervising the process of counting and sorting manually ."

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=2478&MapID=2

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

The guys should at least be able to count to 23 - fingers & toes and a guys junk makes 23, Right ? 

Im in trouble now, I just know it. 

Well 10YL I was,  WAS, trying to keep this family friendly and didn't want to count that far.  LOL.  Hopefully that F-16 will fly right over and not be noticed.  :lmao:

But that would still confuse them because the flying monkey's would need to count to 25 with their wings and they probably would forget about the wings and have to start counting over.  :jester:

SR

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor
  • yota691 locked this topic