Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor

14:05
Last updated
The time now is 02:13 PM
Watch

BAGHDAD / 

Vice President Nuri al-Maliki called for postponement of provincial elections until "reform" of the Independent High Electoral Commission and take precautions to prevent the recurrence of the rigging at polling stations, stressing that many stations were threatened by weapons and forcing voters to cast their votes For certain destinations.

Maliki said in an interview with a number of television channels on Thursday evening, "I see that it is in Iraq's interest and not to repeat the experience of the recent elections and the worst and worst cases of fraud, to take more precautionary measures in the upcoming local elections." 

He stressed that "reconsider not only the nine commissioners, but all the branches of the UNHCR in the provinces and remove all those who have partisan affiliations and played a role in favor of their parties," stressing "to develop a real plan to protect the electoral centers security." 

He pointed out that "the commissioners and UNHCR staff in all the provinces who are in the process of counting control the funds and visit them, and these must be changed, we need a process of change and uprising within the Commission with all its staff."

"There are arms threats to the independent staff of the commission, so I suggested that we have a strong government and high security committees capable of protecting the polling stations. What happened in the last elections is painful," Maliki said. 

"The security forces in charge of protecting the polling stations have never been able to do anything. They have left the centers to the will of others to be held in whatever way they want, so there must be strength, strength and will to protect the ballot boxes and change many of those who have rigged the fraudulent electoral process, Forged, so they called for postponement. " 

"People are not prepared to participate in fraudulent elections in advance. What happened in the parliamentary elections will be repeated in the provincial elections. If the participation in the last elections is 20 percent or more, I think participation will drop to 5 percent."
  • Upvote 1

Jury judges announce the success of manual counting in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah

Jury judges announce the success of manual counting in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah

Shafaq News / The judges assigned to the Electoral Commission announced the success of the manual counting and sorting of the ballot boxes of Sulaymaniyah and Arbil. 
Judge Laith Hamza told a news conference held in Erbil that the counting and sorting of the funds of Sulaymaniyah and Arbil provinces had taken place without any problems, pointing out that the operation took place in the presence of representatives of the United Nations. 
Hamza added that the manual counting and counting in these two provinces took place independently and transparently without the interference of political parties, pointing out that the United Nations oversaw the process, which represented peaceful coexistence between all parties.

Preliminary results of the counting and sorting process in Sulaymaniyah and Erbil were shown in line with previous results reported by the Electoral Commission.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 2

fit

The Parliamentary Fact-Finding Commission confirmed on Friday that 3 million electoral cards were rigged during the parliamentary elections held on May 12.
"More than 3 million electoral cards were rigged during the last elections," said Adil Nuri, head of the committee. "The rate of skipping exceeded 20 percent."
He added that "the decisions of the Board of Commissioners were to provide that any electoral station exceeding the rate of skipping the 5% is detained, and if the ratio exceeded 20%, the results of the station is considered null," pointing out that "the judges did not implement those decisions" .
"He did not recognize the actions of the panel of judges, the next House of Representatives, in addition to not recognizing the government is formed on the basis of false results."
  • Upvote 2

Editorial Date: 2018/7/13 19:30 • 166 times read
UNHCR announces the end of counting and sorting in Arbil and is preparing to go to Dohuk
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
The Independent Electoral Commission announced the end of the process of counting and sorting in Arbil and preparing to go to Dohuk.
The spokesman of the Independent High Electoral Commission, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza said in a press statement received by the agency of all Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the completion of the counting and counting by hand this afternoon to the province of Erbil by scrutinizing all polling stations received complaints and appeals located in the province, Directly by the Board of Commissioners, representatives of the United Nations, political parties and the media. " 
"We have been prepared to move to the city of Dohuk to conduct the process of sorting and counting of the hands of the centers and the stations of the election received complaints and appeals."
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I have a two part question regarding this recount process. ( I realize this is the news forum )

We are (STILL) waiting on the recount process of a total of 6 / 8 provinces. Some completed, some remain in the process of manual recounting.

It appears that the completed / released results of the manual recount, indicate that the original results of the voting machines are accurate. 

Here is my question ;

How many votes are in dispute / what percent of the total does this represent ? Or how many Parliamentary seats, out of the total are disputed thus being  recounted ?

I am sensing this is, as the old cliché states - " the tail wagging the dog" thus a "red herring" and or a huge distraction.

Thanks in advance,

Semper Fi :salute:

GO RV :backflip:

• Upvote 4

Why does counting take so long? Do they need help?

My granddaughter overheard me saying this and said “Who needs help counting Gramma? I can help, I’m good at counting, I’m a first grader now. We learned that in kindergarten!”   I laughed so hard I almost p**d my 👖.  Love the logic of a 6yo❣️😎

Gods morning to y’all.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Legal: Announcement of election results takes 16 days after completion of manual counting

09:59 - 16/07/2018

%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%

Information / Baghdad ..

The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, on Monday, that the process of announcing the results of the elections after the end of the counting and manual counting takes 16 days, indicating that the process of final validation of the results may take 45 days.

"There are time limits stipulated in Law No. 11 of 2008, and these are the limits of the announcement of the results of the elections," Tamimi said. "The Commission will announce the results and publish them in the newspapers within three days of the end of counting and sorting , And then open the door to appeal within three days as well, while the judicial body to decide within 10 days. "

He added that "the judiciary will raise the results of the elections to the Federal Court for approval without setting a time limit for it," likely to "the ratification of the final results will take at least a month and a half."

Tamimi said that "the issue of forming a government will be blocked, especially in light of the presence of demonstrations and protests and we may be in front of a scene similar to the year 2010 when the formation of the government to 10 months." Ending / 25 n

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/07/16/326480/

• Upvote 1

Why, why now?  If you are getting frustrated ( we have all been there), lock up your dinars, sign up for Adams Text service and be done with it.  You will get a text when it goes down and you’re free from all the day to day garbage.  Most of us that hang around on this site do so because we enjoy the company while we wait, and we are a bit deranged. Thug, & King, come to mind but I like their posts so I guess I’m deranged too😎

You joined June 15th and you’re ready to throw in the towel.  I’m sorry and I mean no disrespect but

hahahahahahahahahahaha.  I’ve been here since 2009!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, rosdee said:

Im about ready to throw the towel on this investment.. 

Try being in this for 15 years. The only one that is spending any time with me now are Helo and Heidi. They really are taking the time to understand this investment.. The good news is the Vet said that Huskies live for about 15 plus years, so I am passing my knowledge on.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yes sir Chuck, it’s hard sometimes holding the Dinar but I’m also holding my Dong now for over 6 years.  

6 yrs holding your dong that’s 

nothing try 23 yrs holding 

weird that’s about how long I been married

• Haha 6

You now if you let it go today it will RV tomorrow.  At least that’s what I keep telling myself.  Welcome to the site, join in, and keep us on our toes!!  Word of warning, the politics forum gets a little testy every now and then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You now if you let it go today it will RV tomorrow.  At least that’s what I keep telling myself.  Welcome to the site, join in, and keep us on our toes!!  Word of warning, the politics forum gets a little testy every now and then.

A little testy...🤣😂🤣😂🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah Pitcher that scared me the most.. 11 years holding with nothing.. the moment i let go.. BOom!! 

the political drama just too.much lately.. lol.. i just wish im an international Hitman... corrupted politician might just get "deleted" as it may ease up the flow to RV.. haha

• Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, rosdee said:

the political drama just too.much lately..

True that Rosdee,  hoping they get the election recount done and form this government. Then we should get back on track.  

26 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing . . . SUDDENLY!!!"

Shedagal, I Hope we you are correct, SUDDENLY, like in my lifetime.    haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

A leader in the opening is likely to finish counting and sorting next week

13:25 - 17/07/2018
-

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%

Information / Baghdad ..

The leader of the Fatah alliance Amer al-Fayez, Tuesday, the end of the counting and sorting of the results of the parliamentary elections beginning next week, indicating that the remaining provinces are the most complex in the counting and manual counting.

Al-Fayez said in a statement that the Electoral Commission has completed the process of manual counting and sorting in the Kurdistan region and most of the southern provinces in addition to Kirkuk.

He added that "the beginning of next week will witness the completion of the counting and manual counting and declaration of conformity and the results of the final elections."

He added that "the remaining provinces are the most complex where the provinces of Nineveh and Anbar, the large fraud and the submission of appeals over the efforts of the Commission, as well as Baghdad, which witnessed the burning of boxes of funds and the possibility of audit." Ending / 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/07/17/326863/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The coordinating body between the provinces is considering holding elections and confirms: America is a friend and Iran is a neighbor
  • yota691 locked this topic