Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Entire Congress Laughs at Lying Loretta Lynch As She Dodges Every Question!

Or better yet, exercise your freedom of speech in such a way that heals the racial divide in this country, instead of widening it. That would stop the Dems plans to install a 21 century fascist government and send card carrying members of conservatism, the Republican Party and NRA to gulag prisons.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Or better yet, exercise your freedom of speech in such a way that heals the racial divide in this country, instead of widening it. That would stop the Dems plans to install a 21 century fascist government and send card carrying members of conservatism, the Republican Party and NRA to gulag prisons.  

This should get you back in their good graces.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

First off, I apologize in advance, Kevin, for I realize by me posting this it will only embolden those who are already feasting to continue.  You and I rarely agree and have certainly had our knock down drag outs, but I must commend you for your  righteous stance in this matter.  It's refreshing to encounter somebody such as yourself who has a truthful heart and knows the difference between "PC" and common human decency.......You chose your soul over the "win at all cost" mindset.  That's no easy task with this crowd.  Take it for what it's worth from me.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Well blow me away. You of all people Shabs got it. I am stealing your wise phrase, there is a difference between "PC" and common human decency. That sums it up perfectly B):twothumbs: Yes we have had more than a few busted knuckles bouts on this here site. I thank you for being the first to get it, and articulate it better than me. Fyi, despite our drag outs, I have always considered you a wise egg. Be blest.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Well blow me away. You of all people Shabs got it. I am stealing your wise phrase, there is a difference between "PC" and common human decency. That sums it up perfectly B):twothumbs: Yes we have had more than a few busted knuckles bouts on this here site. I thank you for being the first to get it, and articulate it better than me. Fyi, despite our drag outs, I have always considered you a wise egg. Be blest.

Remember back in the day when you thought I dropped dime on you with the mods?  Well, I didn't then and I didn't to the "gals" this time either.....but I was close.  :D No place for racial slurs on this planet.....hate a person, love a person, their skin tone is insignificant.  Till we meet again, Kev.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

As a Sistah myself,

I'm gonna call her out as I want, when I want.

I ain't no late night talk show host who gets pass....?

I ain't no white comedian man hollerin' like a card-carrying member of the kkk...?

She a dog.  Deal with it.

Interesting.....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

You  know that conversation is really weird

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Agreed ! I don't want that job RV. I was just exercising my free speech and telling Sgt that I AGREED with her statement, style, everything she said. Only that I thought she was better than that after she used the " house n " line. Didn't call for her arrest, I didn't disrespect her, nothing like that. I realize that perhaps she and others cannot agree to disagree on that point as I was exercising my freedom of speech. To paraphrase the Sgt "deal with it" . Freedom of speech is a two way road. Also, I didn't not use a racial slur to communicate it. So give a card carrying Republican, NRA member brother a break. Go be irresponsible, loose with certain terms, exercise youtr freedom of speech and go yell fire in a crowded movie theater or something because you can.

You were the only one making the claim that someone else could not say something.  Not should not, but could not.  Big difference there and I am surprised you can’t see that difference.  You can decide for yourself and for whatever reason that you can’t say something.  That is your right and does nothing to stifle free speech.  But when you say that someone else can’t say something (which is exactly what you did) then you are promoting the antithesis of free speech.  Not really any more complicated than that.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, RV ME said:

You were the only one making the claim that someone else could not say something.  Not should not, but could not.  Big difference there and I am surprised you can’t see that difference.  You can decide for yourself and for whatever reason that you can’t say something.  That is your right and does nothing to stifle free speech.  But when you say that someone else can’t say something (which is exactly what you did) then you are promoting the antithesis of free speech.  Not really any more complicated than that.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"White, black, yellow, brown, or red should not use these racial terms whether they are discussing members of their own race or not. Even in stuff like legal hearings, church, or ordering a sandwich we can no longer claim ignorance to the inflammatory nature of terms such as this. Or the racial term h**key etc, What this nation should do, needs to do is stamp out the careless self justified use of "these terms" ; and embrace the entire vision Dr Martin Luther King wrote in his " I have a dream" sermon. "

*******RV ME, you funny funny guy.  :lmao::lol::lmao::lol:  Like Shabs said earlier, I  don't think that this response will make me any more friends. On the 3 plus lines above, a complete excerpt form one of my many comments on this thread. On the line that starts with word white,  go inward 7 words. What do we all see there ? We see words 7 and 8 which are in fact the words "should not use'' . What??? By golly there they be. Did my statements fluster you to the point that you think no one will notice your use of a liberatard fake news tactic like , claim nyk said one thing when in fact he did not. I am surprised you can't see the difference. :rolleyes: Can you see the difference now ? :eyebrows:  Dude relax , take a breath; and another.  If my statement above flustered you to the point where you couldn't really think straight, or you couldn't keep all the points I made straight in your head because they couldn't be even a little bit  right ,  I could understand that. Its ok. I do recall that in one of the earlier segments I did say something to the effect "that if I cannot use these terms then you (Sgt) shouldn't either. Perhaps that's what you were referring to? Does this mean that maybe, just maybe nyk was saying that if a rule is written it should be fairly applied to all people and not against a select few? Hmmmm , yup. Ooooh is this a universally applied conservative thought ? A count of the hands say, drumroll please :rolleyes:YUP !!!   

Like pokerplayer said 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"White, black, yellow, brown, or red should not use these racial terms whether they are discussing members of their own race or not. Even in stuff like legal hearings, church, or ordering a sandwich we can no longer claim ignorance to the inflammatory nature of terms such as this. Or the racial term h**key etc, What this nation should do, needs to do is stamp out the careless self justified use of "these terms" ; and embrace the entire vision Dr Martin Luther King wrote in his " I have a dream" sermon. "

*******RV ME, you funny funny guy.  :lmao::lol::lmao::lol:  Like Shabs said earlier, I  don't think that this response will make me any more friends. On the 3 plus lines above, a complete excerpt form one of my many comments on this thread. On the line that starts with word white,  go inward 7 words. What do we all see there ? We see words 7 and 8 which are in fact the words "should not use'' . What??? By golly there they be. Did my statements fluster you to the point that you think no one will notice your use of a liberatard fake news tactic like , claim nyk said one thing when in fact he did not. I am surprised you can't see the difference. :rolleyes: Can you see the difference now ? :eyebrows:  Dude relax , take a breath; and another.  If my statement above flustered you to the point where you couldn't really think straight, or you couldn't keep all the points I made straight in your head because they couldn't be even a little bit  right ,  I could understand that. Its ok. I do recall that in one of the earlier segments I did say something to the effect "that if I cannot use these terms then you (Sgt) shouldn't either. Perhaps that's what you were referring to? Does this mean that maybe, just maybe nyk was saying that if a rule is written it should be fairly applied to all people and not against a select few? Hmmmm , yup. Ooooh is this a universally applied conservative thought ? A count of the hands say, drumroll please :rolleyes:YUP !!!   

Like pokerplayer said 

Well, your attempted defense of the indefensible worked about as well as your attempt at humor.  Failure on both counts.  You do realize that when my response quoted you, that means that you did say what I quoted, that is why it is called a “quote”.  There is no “perhaps” regarding what I referred to.  The only perhaps has been your inability to accept the fact that you were wrong blinded you to what you actually said.  If you had not said that the Gals “can’t” say something I never would have responded.

You also said you did not want to be arbiter of what can be said, yet here you are again setting yourself up as the speech police.  What written rule are you talking about?  The one that says you can’t use the N word?  Who wrote that rule that you are trying to enforce?  The only written rule I know of regarding the subject is in the Constitution.

So my diminutive free speech supporter, do you realize how much your latest response has in common with the Perverted Islamic Terrorists?  Sounds like it could come from any PIT since they state (just like you did) that people can not say anything derogatory about their religion, lest you be beheaded.  Totally acceptable to the religion of peace, but not to those of us who actually do support free speech.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Well, your attempted defense of the indefensible worked about as well as your attempt at humor.  Failure on both counts.  You do realize that when my response quoted you, that means that you did say what I quoted, that is why it is called a “quote”.  There is no “perhaps” regarding what I referred to.  The only perhaps has been your inability to accept the fact that you were wrong blinded you to what you actually said.  If you had not said that the Gals “can’t” say something I never would have responded.

You also said you did not want to be arbiter of what can be said, yet here you are again setting yourself up as the speech police.  What written rule are you talking about?  The one that says you can’t use the N word?  Who wrote that rule that you are trying to enforce?  The only written rule I know of regarding the subject is in the Constitution.

So my diminutive free speech supporter, do you realize how much your latest response has in common with the Perverted Islamic Terrorists?  Sounds like it could come from any PIT since they state (just like you did) that people can not say anything derogatory about their religion, lest you be beheaded.  Totally acceptable to the religion of peace, but not to those of us who actually do support system">support free speech.

However, I must say......It's kind of humorous to see you so engulfed by the Right of Free Speech that you've descended to vehemently defending the use of the "N" word........When is a "Right", not right?  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

However, I must say......It's kind of humorous to see you so engulfed by the Right of Free Speech that you've descended to vehemently defending the use of the "N" word........When is a "Right", not right?  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

No, I am vehemently defending EVERY word.

What I find humorous is that we both know if I had said something as contradictory as what NYK said, you would be all over me like stink on a turd.  But since we can’t agree on which direction the sun comes up, you had to recuse yourself and stay on the sidelines ;)

Gotta check out now, getting ready for the first leg of a long road trip. :wave:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, RV ME said:

What I find humorous is that we both know if I had said something as contradictory as what NYK said, you would be all over me like stink on a turd.  But since we can’t agree on which direction the sun comes up, you had to recuse yourself and stay on the sidelines ;)

Gotta check out now, getting ready for the first leg of a long road trip. :wave:

Have fun and safe travels.  If you're driving through NW Ohio, look for the closest Moose Lodge.....I'll be the loudmouth at the end of the bar spreading a plethora of useless knowledge.  :D

GO RV, then BV

12 hours ago, RV ME said:

Controversial as to what I said ??? Maybe. A fresh look on how to possibly get to the next step of racial equality in this country, to where we all just get along under the same rules applied evenly and fairly to all people of this country... that's what I was going for. Exposing you as nothing more than a vehement Democrat in Republican clothing was just fun.  I will recuse myself  :lmao: when I am charged with something, or the department in which you work is raided by the Investigatory Unit I work in. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, google it next time. Have a nice trip. Be safe. Stop your mail from being delivered to the house. Have a neighbor you trust pick up any packages that get delivered. Instal that Ring doorbell and flood light system.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2017/07/05 at 1:44 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

You busted biatch.  <_<

You deceitful, Lyin' LowRenta.

Consistently throwin' "the team" under the bus ain't gonna save yo' hag hide.

You Hillarious's house n---a, ain't ya.

What dat Clinton Cabal got on you dat you won't roll over on dem.... c'mon now, sistah...

Dem Clinton's gave you dem jobs bcuz dey knew you would do their biddin' jus' like a good ignorant tool oughtta, right...?

You a fool, LowRenta.... you been used by yo' Clinton massahs.... ain't you got no pride, girl...?

You looked da fool,    you sounded da' fool,    you is a fool.

We saw you shakin' n' dodgin'.....Musta been hard to keep yo' alligator mouth from over-ridin' yo' hummin'bird azz and lynchin' yerself, you moron.

Lock her up.  :angry:

J.Sessions was in GITMO to see is there enough space for all; BHO, HC,BC,Soros,Comey etc.and the gang Caliphate News Network ....hundreds at least...

• Upvote 4

RVME, he (NYK) just doesn't get it. The United States Constitution is the law of the land.  The people of this Nation should be protected by it.  Free speech is free speech.  Now out of good conscience on how we use free speech is another thing, this is what NYK is saying.  No one should be told when and what to say,  cause your ofended. Its hypocritical  to say the blacks  can coverse like this to each other and feel no offense, and then lash out at those of another race who uses this form, this makes no sense.  The cry for equality is missing in this equation.  Martin Luther King Jr speech was for equality, for all races, he fought for all races  The laws of the land stands firm.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Controversial as to what I said ??? Maybe. A fresh look on how to possibly get to the next step of racial equality in this country, to where we all just get along under the same rules applied evenly and fairly to all people of this country... that's what I was going for. Exposing you as nothing more than a vehement Democrat in Republican clothing was just fun.  I will recuse myself  :lmao: when I am charged with something, or the department in which you work is raided by the Investigatory Unit I work in. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, google it next time. Have a nice trip. Be safe. Stop your mail from being delivered to the house. Have a neighbor you trust pick up any packages that get delivered. Instal that Ring doorbell and flood light system.

Dude seriously, stop digging.  Unless your goal is to make a complete fool of yourself, you are failing miserably.  I am not sure I have seen anyone more in need of Preparation H because their butt burned so bad from being wrong.  Attacking me when I responded to Shabs probably wasn’t the wisest thing to do, but intelligence does not seem to be your strong suit.

So please, try to pay attention.  In your continued quest to attack me for the simple fact of pointing out you were wrong, you respond to something I did not even say, to you or to Shabs for that matter.  I said you made a contradictory statement, which means the first part of what you said was diametrically opposed to the latter portion of your statement.  That being said, I assume you know the difference between contradictory and controversial.  If not, my bad for the assumption.  I should remember the old rule about assumption, “it makes an ass out of you and umption”.

So if past performance is indicative of future results I am sure this will cause you to respond.  When you do you might try to remember a basic rule of good humor in that is there needs to be a basis of truth for the humor to work, without that you just appear to be bitter and vengeful.  Not sure how you exposed me as a “vehement Democrat in Republican clothing”, but somehow in your mind you did so you should feel proud of yourself.  The humorous part about that is, to everyone else, it just makes you look like an imbecile in intellectual clothing, but you do wear it well (see how it works :D).

Edited by RV ME
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ironically, I read the gals' post differently than what is being discussed here. I took the comment not as a racial slur but as a parody and reference to Lynch selling herself out and denigrating herself to the level of that of a slave who is subservient to her "massa". I felt the ladies were implying that she did not have to put herself down in that way and could have chosen a "higher road", and they don't have much respect for her selling out to her "white  massas".  That's how I read their post.

My thoughts about that? No one has to sell out to another being of any race ever again. We can stand for truth and not give in to another's dark intent regardless of whether or not we will lose our position of power, or anything else. 

• Upvote 3