Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I looked up the question on google just a few minutes ago and read an interesting article but a link would be nice so I know what you are specifically talking about. :D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had never been on a computer before until I was invested in dinar ,so bear with me . It seems that few know  the answer to the question ,How much is the UST holdimg in dinar .?  Again  , if you simply google  this question , you will find interesting stuff .Does anyone have further info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last posting on this site concerning this subject was in 2010 ,and has since been removed . Again ,it would be nice to know , the amount will be huge  and will pump us up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

    The largest "bank heist " in world history occurred in Iraq i 2003 . There appears to be much speculation as to who is responsible for the theft , Saddam ,his son ,or perhaps another entity .  It occurred at approximately the same time as the US bombing of Iraq began . At that point the Iraq currency would have taken a dump ,so it must have been gold and bullion . This would have been quite cumbersome  ,  hard to hide , or transfer to foreign accounts . Me thinks that the US is holding that gold

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say I was very surprised to know this law firm . Old friends of my dad's ,highly reputable ,low key . 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, James O'Leary said:

What area is Mr. Bonney located in?  Anybody know what happened to GID for dinar sales?  Thanks

I haven't been on GID's site for a while.  I was able to log in and see my previous activity.  They are not selling anything.  There is a notice when you first pull them up at gidassociates.com about legal action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2018 at 11:38 PM, dinarham said:

    The largest "bank heist " in world history occurred in Iraq i 2003 . There appears to be much speculation as to who is responsible for the theft , Saddam ,his son ,or perhaps another entity .  It occurred at approximately the same time as the US bombing of Iraq began . At that point the Iraq currency would have taken a dump ,so it must have been gold and bullion . This would have been quite cumbersome  ,  hard to hide , or transfer to foreign accounts . Me thinks that the US is holding that gold

          It was massive tonnage . Who else had the where with all to accomplish this?  Saddam was on the run , isis barely existed , M hadn't appeared yet . There is folklore about a chain of semis , huge planes    So where is the gold? Hiding offshore somewhere super secret ? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read some where it was about 4 Trillion. Not sure if I would believe it. If I was the US i would not be advertising it. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I read some where it was about 4 Trillion. Not sure if I would believe it. If I was the US i would not be advertising it. 

         Exactly , Chuck . Pre invasion , dinar was $3.26 and backed by gold ,then  -$ 00 because the gold was gone . Largest " bank heist " in history by far !

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dinarham said:

         Exactly , Chuck . Pre invasion , dinar was $3.26 and backed by gold ,then  -$ 00 because the gold was gone . Largest " bank heist " in history by far !

 

gold.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dinarham said:

         Exactly , Chuck . Pre invasion , dinar was $3.26 and backed by gold ,then  -$ 00 because the gold was gone . Largest " bank heist " in history by far !

I was checking some of the sites that sell dinar. Went from $850 to $1050 and now $1080.  It is moving up.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was checking some of the sites that sell dinar. Went from $850 to $1050 and now $1080.  It is moving up.  

 

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was checking some of the sites that sell dinar. Went from $850 to $1050 and now $1080.  It is moving up.  

  $1195 now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been looking at BUYIQD.com and it appears they are out of uncirculated 5,000, 10,000 and 50,000 notes.  Also no uncirculated notes.  A Million 25,000 notes is now listed at $1200 which recently were advertised for $969.  Are there other brokers out there with better inventory of IQD?  Wonder what's up??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.