Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conclusion of a week victory ceremony lit up the skies of Baghdad

38 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks bkeiller. Someone with more background will have to get us straight.  

Yeah, ChuckFinley, maybe they'll just hit us with the revalued IQD and we won't have to get after or think about any of this!!! :o   :o   :o

Here is hoping for some really, really good news................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, ChuckFinley, maybe they'll just hit us with the revalued IQD and we won't have to get after or think about any of this!!! :o   :o   :o

Here is hoping for some really, really good news................................

Go Moola Nova!

Hey, that works for me. I am ready to leave work and start a new life. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

ISIS terrorists kill each other after beheading number of its leaders

June 27 2017 12:17 PM

ISIS terrorists kill each other after beheading number of its leaders

Clashes erupted among members of ISIS in al Hawija district in Kirkuk governorate, eyewitnesses said on Tuesday.

This came after the terrorist group beheaded a number of its members on Sunday including two senior leaders; Omar Khalaf Ali aka Abu Hafsa and Salem Abdel Razik Abdel Wahab.

Earlier, ISIS detained more than 100 members of its group and took them to unknown destination.

Hawija district was controlled by ISIS terrorist group in June 2014.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/.....ts-leaders

If you put too many rats in one cage they will slowly devour each other, and their territory has shrunk significantly. Smaller cage demands more room needed to breathe!!!  : )

• Upvote 4

"Tomorrow is the day I look to as the UN Votes. anyone think we will se an RV in the 10 days, and why ?" 

I think Sunday will be the day, partly because Adam says Sunday (and I couldn't agree more!), partly because everything should be done and/or completed by then, and everyone will be recovered after the celebration, plus it's the beginning of a new work week! Imho.....   : )

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

"Tomorrow is the day I look to as the UN Votes. anyone think we will se an RV in the 10 days, and why ?" 

I think Sunday will be the day, partly because Adam says Sunday (and I couldn't agree more!), partly because everything should be done and/or completed by then, and everyone will be recovered after the celebration, plus it's the beginning of a new work week! Imho.....   : )

:praying: Wishing it so brother, I mean the next 10 days could be as good as any. Many things are coming together right now but my gut feeling is we still have a bit to go yet, but h3ll why not, I'll send out all the good vibes I can for this to pop :soon:.........er 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago
Last updated
03:00 PM

Watch

Muthanna / Tomorrow Press: 
announced that the local authority in the province of Muthanna, said Thursday that the province will witness the events and large celebrations, as soon as Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi week announce the victory to organize Daesh, after the liberation of Mosul declared completely.

The media Muthanna government director, Ahmed Almtoki, for "Tomorrow 's Press", "Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and face the provinces to prepare their own curriculum includes cultural events, literary and other national, each province separately, shortly after the victory celebration on the terrorist Daesh gangs after the end of its existence and defeat in Mosul, which will hopefully be determined by the prime minister for a whole week, you will celebrate by each province for a day or two. " 
He added, " The Platform for Media and Communications Department in the province of Muthanna, will set up a photo exhibition Variety documenting victories People 's Army and the crowd, and the festival of the first national song in the province in cooperation Artists Union Muthanna branch, in addition to the festival poetry in collaboration with poets and folk Society, and a campaign to donate blood for the wounded in support the sons of our armed forces. " 
He said, "This announcement will include the curriculum and activities of the Media and Communications Department only, as will other conservative institutions with joy and celebrations of other, in addition to civil society organizations , which it is hoped to come out of popular marches, witnessing during which Muthanna marches spontaneously during which Iraqi flags flying only celebrations declaring full victory over Daesh terrorist gangs. "
  • Upvote 6

''THE MYTH OF #ISIS CALIPHATE HAS FALLEN''    

TV still image

"Their mythical state has fallen," Brigadier General Yahya Rasool, an Iraqi military spokesman, told state TV.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706291055077335-iraq-defense-ministry-mosul-liberated/

It is also being reported that the 'Golden Brigade' have taken the ruins of the Al Nuri.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-0.....-compound/

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

The media Muthanna government director, Ahmed Almtoki, for "Tomorrow 's Press", "Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and face the provinces to prepare their own curriculum includes cultural events, literary and other national, each province separately, shortly after the victory celebration on the terrorist Daesh gangs after the end of its existence and defeat in Mosul, which will hopefully be determined by the prime minister for a whole week, you will celebrate by each province for a day or two. " 

Oh, Oh, folks - looks like more vacation time for the Iraqis. But, hey, it doesn't look like they wanted to do much work (if any) anyway.

On the flip side. Could be a huge distraction. You know what I mean? Maybe now that they have met (or are imminently meeting) a rock solid milestone, the necessary agreements are premade to be put in place. With that in mind, the revalued IQD could be on the menu! With a full week, no tellin' what they'll jack the value to. :o   :o   :o

Ah, maybe some wishful thinking but what is with the full week of celebration and there are still parts of Iraq under ISIS control? Sure, it will not likely take long for those areas to be cleared of ISIS with much smaller cities and towns to be taken but why celebrate early? Maybe it is still cool enough in Iraq now to celebrate?

Maybe we'll soon find out!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 7

This is all great news, but, they must not take their foot of the 'loud pedal'!!!

They need to chase every single last one of them down and kill them all.

I know this might seem extreme, but, if they are allowed to slip through the net then they can regroup and start again!!

This is the time Iraq needs to cut out this cancer once and for all.

Be strong Iraq!!!

• Upvote 5

WORK NOW, GET IT DONE AND PARTY AFTERWARDS. Of course that won't happen: they'll return to Parliament, vote to come back in a week so they can recover from the Whiskey 🥃 and Falafel 🥙 hangover, then the excuses and shoe 👠 throwing begins in earnest. 

OR . . . They can prove me wrong, Pull the Trigger and let the Champagne Corks Fly. Let's see what happens. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

WORK NOW, GET IT DONE AND PARTY AFTERWARDS. Of course that won't happen: they'll return to Parliament, vote to come back in a week so they can recover from the Whiskey 🥃 and Falafel 🥙 hangover, then the excuses and shoe 👠 throwing begins in earnest. 

OR . . . They can prove me wrong, Pull the Trigger and let the Champagne Corks Fly. Let's see what happens. 

Exactly 10YL....Time is of the essence!! Lets get this done like yesterday...plenty of time to celebrate after the deal is done.

I fear I know whats about to happen...like you I am very happy to be proven wrong on this occasion!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Oh, folks - looks like more vacation time for the Iraqis.

A great reason for Parliament to 'postpone' perhaps. Let's see how serious those slackers are about progress and moving forward when they re-convene next Tuesday. Unless they add to their vacation. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Just now, King Bean said:

A great reason for Parliament to 'postpone' perhaps. Let's see how serious those slackers are about progress and moving forward when they re-convene next Tuesday. Unless they add to their vacation. :lol:

:twothumbs: King Bean!

Khamenie's representative confirms death of ISIS chief Baghdadi

June 29 2017 02:46 PM
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Ali Shirazi, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenie's representative within the Quds Force, affiliated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), confirmed on Thursday the authenticity of information that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed.  This is the first time Tehran announce that al-Baghdadi has been killed. 
Sherazi was quoted by IRNA news agency as saying that ISIS leader was killed in an air raid. Terrorist organizations failed to achieve their goals in the Middle East, he noted.  There is a close link between the Mullah regime, ISIS and al-Baghdadi. Earlier, Russia announced on May 28 that al-Baghdadi had been killed in airstrikes south of its stronghold of Syria's Raqqa. The US-led coalition said it could not confirm the Russian report. This time was not the first to announce the terror group's commander's killing. 

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13687/Khamenie-s-representative-confirms-death-of-ISIS-chief-Baghdadi

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Khamenie's representative confirms death of ISIS chief Baghdadi

June 29 2017 02:46 PM
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Ali Shirazi, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenie's representative within the Quds Force, affiliated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), confirmed on Thursday the authenticity of information that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed.  This is the first time Tehran announce that al-Baghdadi has been killed. 
Sherazi was quoted by IRNA news agency as saying that ISIS leader was killed in an air raid. Terrorist organizations failed to achieve their goals in the Middle East, he noted.  There is a close link between the Mullah regime, ISIS and al-Baghdadi. Earlier, Russia announced on May 28 that al-Baghdadi had been killed in airstrikes south of its stronghold of Syria's Raqqa. The US-led coalition said it could not confirm the Russian report. This time was not the first to announce the terror group's commander's killing. 

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13687/Khamenie-s-representative-confirms-death-of-ISIS-chief-Baghdadi

That's great news, but I still want some solid proof. They need to parade his rotting corpse through the streets of Mosul during their week of celebrations for all to see. 

• Upvote 2

Urgent .. Abadi reaches Mosul to announce the liberation and victory

Urgent .. Abadi reaches Mosul to announce the liberation and victory

29-06-2017 02:39 PM

http://www.alforat.info/index......8;id=47311

Iraqi television announced the fall of the "state myth

http://www.alquds.co.uk/?p=745896

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Conclusion of a week victory ceremony lit up the skies of Baghdad