Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 June 2017

Adam Montana

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Brace Urselves For A Surprise From Out Of Nowhere ! :o 

Image result for funny chair gif

:D  :D  :D 

5 hours ago, sandfly said:

Thanks Adam 

SandFly For 'Chairman' Of Gratitude ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

We have been at a crossroads for years now. Nothing against the awesome job Adam and the team has done here and helping us. I'm Just at the point that, when the chicken crosses that road, then I'll believe it happened. Just as long as it doesn't get run over in the process. When I see my email and text message, then I'll believe it. Until then, it sits quietly in a secure location. No, it's for dang sure not my bank either.

Then I'll have to figure out what's a safe place to invest it in no matter what our economy does, or possible bank shutdowns or theft of our money to bail out the banks or whatever. I'm not so sure gold/silver is a good bet yet either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi there. I have a problem I can't figure out. I have several DV contacts in my mail list but I never receive ADAMS WEEKLY CHATS/reports. I receive many emails of member comments but never Adam's posts. I have to search far and deep to find his posts. Why aren't I getting his post directly? I am very concerned when he announces the RV I won't know it for days. I am OSI, PLATINUM, OGIT.

• Upvote 1

I am a little confused. Adam you said, something to the effect of having some contacts in the highest places, correct? Yet they didn't tell you that the CBI (new/ site test) was a real test or not or at the very least give you a heads up. I would have thought they would have gotten their own intel as to a site/test like this was out there.

I am not trying to be an "donkey". I have had dinars since 2004. I am just saying. 

3 hours ago, gramms9 said:

Hi there. I have a problem I can't figure out. I have several DV contacts in my mail list but I never receive ADAMS WEEKLY CHATS/reports. I receive many emails of member comments but never Adam's posts. I have to search far and deep to find his posts. Why aren't I getting his post directly? I am very concerned when he announces the RV I won't know it for days. I am OSI, PLATINUM, OGIT information thread linked" rel="">OGIT.

I don't always send out emails when I do the weekly updates, but one option is to click on the "tag" in my first post labeled "adam Montana weekly", and then bookmark the result. You can just refresh that page Wednesday afternoons and look for the current date in my topic title. 

3 minutes ago, chefgene23 said:

I am a little confused. Adam you said, something to the effect of having some contacts in the highest places, correct? Yet they didn't tell you that the CBI (new/ site test) was a real test or not or at the very least give you a heads up. I would have thought they would have gotten their own intel as to a site/test like this was out there.

I am not trying to be an "donkey". I have had dinars since 2004. I am just saying. 

I don't think you're being a donkey :lol: 

Whether thats an an actual test site or not, the rate has not changed for us yet so I have no reason to go chasing squirrels :) 

• Upvote 8