Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2017, INTEL ONLY

Brisco

.The Big Call with Bruce - Tuesday June 27th - Intel Only

*****REMOVED LINK*****

6/27/2017

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2017, INTEL ONLY
TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call. Thank you all for listening tonight. It was sort of strange we did hear some things today that I had to discard because they did not make sense from everything going on. I did not receive it. I found the information that came out later verified my mind set and made it easy for me to feel good what I had done. This is where we are right now.

Bruce:  Iraq has been celebrating like it is going out of style. We got major celebrations, entertainers, and actors going on Sunday, Monday, today and are planned also tomorrow. That is major celebrations. These celebrations are for a reason. There were announcements at 4:30am EDT this morning from Iraq. We had a couple of announcements and we had a brand new Iraqi flag installed. They are calling it the new Iraq. This is something that is taking Iraq into their new position of sovereignty and making it known.  Then eight hours later at 12:30pm EDT today more announcements were to be made. The announcements of their sovereignty, the take back of Mosul, etc were supposed to take place today. I didn’t get confirmations that they all were taken place.

Bruce:  They are in the mode of the new Iraq. We know for example that the Iraq dinar’s change in value has been increasing.  There was a value of $1.20 to the USD, and also I heard there was a value of $1.50 to the USN.  That would be the version of the reinstated rate. I think we are still waiting for the value to be 4 to 5 times higher.

Bruce:  We heard the CBI has shown this, but I am telling you on the Forex at 1:30am EDT this morning we had evidenced of the $1.20 rate on the Forex. I can’t tell anyone when we are going to see the higher rate. I can just tell you that Iraq done with what they said they would do. They should be completely out of Chapter 7 into Chapter 8 with the UN.  Things are really moving in Iraq. Iraq is shipping oil. They have the ability to do business. The dinar is internationally known now. All of this is very positive for them and as well as for us.

Bruce:  We knew yesterday that the so called GCR which some refer to as Global Release. We use the term Global Currency Reset or Global Reset, but the term Global Release was made at 12:01am this morning EDT. That did occur. We had confirmation from HSBC London at 1:30am EDT this morning. We got that evidence. We also have the change over to the new Cips System which is integrated to the Fintech System which replaced the old Swift System for wiring funds around the world.  That is Swift System. They are calling it or referring it to as the Cips System,   China International Payment System. That system has been integrated with the old Swift System and now bankers refer to it as the New Swift System. Remember they have been using the Swift System forever. They are not use to calling it CIPS System, but they are calling it the New Swift System. This came into play at midnight last night also.

Bruce:  We have a lot happening from an international perspective. We also have countries around the world that have already experienced these exchanges. We appear to be last. We meaning in North America consisting of Canada, United States, and Mexico. We are close. I think we should be there in a matter of hours, a day or so. Iraq had until the end of June to do what they had to do to put that into effect, and I believe they made that timeline.

Bruce:   I think we are in good shape to get started. I don’t know why we didn’t get started when those changes were in place, but I do understand a lot of things occurred overnight.  57 Farm claims were paid overnight. Prosperity Packages started to go today. There are two aspects with them. There are Prosperity Packages that go out to the donor and Prosperity Packages that go to the recipients. They went out to the donors or are in the process going to the donors today. I think the donors have 24 to 48 hours to get those Packages out to the recipients for their Prosperity Packages.  There is motion there, movement there.

Bruce:  I know funds that needed to move out west were approved for that to occur.  We are looking for the core groups to be paid. We are looking for others as part of Tier 3 to be paid. We are looking for everything to come together so that Tier 4 which is us can be notified so we can have a true shot-gun start when this goes through.

Bruce:  Rates continue to escalate. We have to keep an eye on those. You will have the ability to privately negotiate your dinar and dong. Keep in mind that your ZIM is a gold back bond and refer to it as such when you call in and set your appointment. Let them know you know it is a gold back bond so they will know you know it is. It can make a big difference of your actual rate you will be able to exchange your bonds for.  Let them know you are interests in doing humanitarian projects.

Bruce:   If you don’t have one of your own, you can partner with us in Rebuild America. We will ask for some help from you with Veteran Retreat Network. We will do water projects, agricultural things, aqua ponics, etc.  Rebuild America is the biggest of all. I am looking for 5,000 Big Call listeners in 50 states, 100 cities in each state, at least 50,000 cities, towns, communities in the United States.  We want to rebuild this country with infrastructure, create jobs, create longevity with our projects, etc. This is what we are doing in Rebuild America. Realistically, we will work with inner city, with Dr. Ben Carson, a lot of things with the Administration, and I hope we all can come together to work together to rebuild this country.

Bruce:  We will put ourselves to do more for other nations as well. We want to be that lamp on a hill. A beacon if you will that will shed light overseas. Then we can go and work with our projects with water, filtration, and all types of projects we can do in other countries as well. We just want to get it started here in our own country. The longevity will be at least 10, 20, 30, 50 years to rebuild neighborhoods, rebuild bridges, waterways, infrastructure for the internet, electrical, and shoring up our electrical grid to make them more secure.

Bruce:  All these things we can do and you have ideas I haven’t even heard yet. When we get our new website, we will be able to communicate and blog and do pod casts about once a week. We will have interviews. A lot of technology, medical, everything, and energy will be coming out. Realize that we all saw the Jetsons in the 70’s in their flying cars.  All that technology on that and on Star Trek is already here. A lot has been hidden from us. We are looking for a lot of that to come out and be exposed like free energy from solar, etc.

Bruce:  I am excited because I think we will be able to make a huge difference with this abundance, this blessing. I am excited for you to be part of it. When you go in if you want to help and be part of these projects let them know you are interested in some humanitarian projects like the one with the Big Call. I just want you to know you have a plan that you can plug into it right where you live or where you plan to live. When you are out driving see what they need.  See what that town needs, what will help to improve the infrastructure in this town or community.  Be thinking about that as you go around and as you are having a July 4th weekend. Hopefully we will have exchanged by then. I believe that is the plan unless the plan changes we are still on tract.

Bruce:  You will be in your new paradigm, lifestyle. You will be able to buy things you never bought before and give to others. Be careful of tipping.  Be generous but careful. You don’t want to be followed home if people find out you are Mr. or Ms. Money Bags.  Use discernment. Use good judgment until you figure out a way to truly bless people in a very big way using your attorneys, CPAs. You will create some ways to do that. Obviously thru your trusts that you set up like your non profits. You will have opportunity.

Bruce:  Really everything is moving along nicely. This is going to go. The first domino here is already fallen with the Farm Claims. There are other pieces of this thing that are about to fall. We are about to have an onslaught of dominos falling that will take us and get the 800 number to me.  I will put the 800 number online at our site: [REMOVED]  and other sites. It will be viral in no time. You will be able to set your appointment, get your exchanges done, and everything will be hunky dory whatever that means.

Bruce:  I am excited and I think you should be excited too. I can’t tell you the date or hour but I can tell you we are definitely in the season. We will be last and the United States people hold the greatest amount of the currencies.  For some reason we have been held up and made to go last. It is okay. We will enjoy it and have a huge blessing.

Bruce:  My plan is to not have a call Thursday at this time.  If we don’t have what we are looking for this blessing by Thursday, we will do a call. Otherwise keep checking the website for the 800 number AT [REMOVED].  I believe you will be able to share that number openly. That will be the only number you will be allowed to share.

Bruce:  Everybody, you have a lot of knowledge.  A lot of knowledge more then you think you have and a lot more than most of the banking people. Come in confidently and you will do just fine.

Bruce:  Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, Kent, all the Big Call listeners, and all the bankers that we will be partnering with.  Big Call family, we are looking for an incredible end of the month. Get some good sleep and see what tomorrow brings. Good night Everyone.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Edited by Markinsa
Removed link from other site (see Forum Rules)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

THIS really should be in the RUMORS section. 

I have NO idea who Bruce or the Big Call is, but I can assure you that as entertaining and optimistic as he spins this, THERE ARE NO TIERS! 

I could not stand to read any more after that. 

The one recurring comment made that is accurate is: "I DON'T KNOW". 

A few earlier highlights - rate already at $1.20? (and we had not yet heard of it?) Rate was up to $1.50, making it Reinstatement - er, no - that would need to be more like $3.20+/-.

However the rate is going up 3-4X higher... 

North America is the last to be notified? ROFLMAO 

I only am leaving this here so that members who have not been here with us for years can read what was typical 5+ years ago! 

• Upvote 12

I couldn't get past this statement::  Rates continue to escalate. We have to keep an eye on those. You will have the ability to privately negotiate your dinar and dong. Keep in mind that your ZIM is a gold back bond and refer to it as such when you call in and set your appointment. Let them know you know it is a gold back bond so they will know you know it is. It can make a big difference of your actual rate you will be able to exchange your bonds for.  Let them know you are interests in doing humanitarian projects.

LOL! This guy is Mr. Scam. That statement is all you need to read to know where this guy is coming from. If you tell the entity you are "doing humanitarian projects" you will get a better exchange rate with your ZIM...Ha ha ha ha....Oh my side....Ha ha ha ha ha.....

• Upvote 3

I am not sure if this Big Call is what the gal that got me into this years ago is....She had an 800 # to call into and get connected to some sort of Conference call line for Weekly Dinar Updates. It's been quite a while but I believe the call days were Tuesday nights.....hence this posted today.

I never called the number and was able to get through so i never really knew or found out what it was all about.

So for info on the Dinar i searched and fround this site as well as another that I wont mention.

Karsten