Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's The Beef?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Did the Gurus get it all wrong again?

They all called the rate at $1 to 1 at the end of Ramadan or Eid.

Glitches, outages & dead phones blamed for the no go RV.

27 June 2017  Phillyman...

Today marks the end of the Eid al Fitr feast, the three day celebration which began Sunday

marking the end of Ramadan. Where's the RV? Where's the beef?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Luigi says..

The Gurus get it all wrong again. Now they blame  & make excuses.

They are again calling the rate & date. Treat as a rumor. Your opine.

27 June 2017  Restored Republic...

A. June 26 2017 8:17 pm EDT Current Situation Bluwolf: "Current Situation" - Bluwolf Intel Update 6-26-17

1. For many years I have stated that everything and everybody must go silent for the RV to be released.

2. Finally this silence (happened) and I thank the proper authorities for their imposition on this important Worldwide 209 Country Event.

3. The world's people will be receiving their relief that since Nov. of 1963, was signed off to be released for all humanity.

B. June 26 2017 10:37 am EDT AdminBill: "Main Sources Not Responding" - WSOMN AdminBill Update 6-26-17

It has been very quiet behind the scenes. There are 90% of our contacts who claim their main sources are not responding to calls, texts or emails. That is why you are not hearing info other than "news" from Iraq.

C. June 25 2017 Alert from One in the Media: ~NEW GURU ALERT~: "The RV is real, and it’s going to happen", 25 JUNE

1. Being in the media, I have recently been give access to RV Intel from a source close to the operation. What it has done is given me a tremendous amount of gratitude and appreciation for what the Intel providers, like Patrick and Yosef, are doing!

2. I have privately been passing along info to Patrick, but I did not have the guts that these guys have to make it public!

3. This is an almost hour by hour fluid situation right now

4. I have been told more than a few times “today is the day” only to find out that X, Y or Z happened to put a stop to it. So, when they give you Intel, you have to remember that it was most likely true...in that moment. Future changes were based on what’s happening now.

5. I believe there really is some sort of spiritual aspect to this. Out of my friends and acquaintances in the business that are aware of the RV, the only ones that got in the game are the ones that I know are spiritually evolved (nothing to do with religion).

6. It’s odd considering there really is no financial risk to get in. You buy some currency, and if you want to get out, you just sell it back.

7. The bottom line is this: I now have tremendous gratitude for the public Intel providers. Thank you!

8. By the way: the RV is real, and it’s going to happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2