Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

msdr government: Abadi will announce the "complete victory" in Mosul pm

yota691

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Wiljor / Synopsis great to see you guys out here.  We are looking good at wrapping this up. Still think we have a few days to go but we are closing in.  :twothumbs:

I agree, ChuckFinley!

Today, I'm feeling pretty relaxed. I made a final check of things to make sure I am ready for the event and have things in order!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I agree, ChuckFinley!

Today, I'm feeling pretty relaxed. I made a final check of things to make sure I am ready for the event and have things in order!

Go Moola Nova!

Same here. I am doing my in country, looking into crypto currencies and Investments going forward.  Not a whole lot left for us to do but wait.  

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Same here. I am doing my in country, looking into crypto currencies and Investments going forward.  Not a whole lot left for us to do but wait.  

I am happy to hear Mosul will be liberated finally.. But I am beginning to get Confused  in the mire of positive and negative comments through out these forums ..

Edited by NoviceInvestor

New Map:

This map seems to be a little old since it appears that some more area has been taken today.

According to the scale on the bottom left , the area held by ISIS on this map is roughly 2.85 km x 1.54 km = 4.38 square kilometers. Or, 1.77 miles x 0.96 miles = 1.69 square miles that is nominally 1,082 acres or a little more than a section and a half of land for the farming inclined. Probably about the right size for a nice family sized deer hunting lease.

With nominally 250 ISIS militants left, the "harvesting capacity" for this "lease" is reasonably high depending on the area of the world the lease is on. So, the targets aught to be "harvested" at a pretty high rate hopefully without any collateral "squirrel" and "rabbit" (civilians) casualties - not to minimize in any way the dire nature of the conditions the civilians are in. We need to keep praying for the innocents, their well being, and being able to realize total freedom shortly!

Just my opinion, comparative reasoning, and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to of the Iraqi army made "significant progress" in the last neighborhoods of Mosul , Ayman

of the Iraqi army made "significant progress" in the last neighborhoods of Mosul , Ayman

Iraqi army made "significant progress" in the last neighborhoods of Mosul, Ayman

one hour ago

Twilight News / announced that the Iraqi Defense Ministry on Thursday that army troops had made "significant" progress in healing the neighborhood right side of the city of Mosul.

The ministry said in a statement, said the pieces of the ninth Armored Division continuous PDC "dens of terrorists and defeat them, where the pieces mounted a large operation, to liberate the healing neighborhood in the right side of the city of Mosul.

The ministry added that the forces were able during the process of making significant progress and the enemy to inflict heavy losses in lives and equipment.

So the ministry said that the band found itself lab booby-trapping through an extensive process initiated by the church to inspect the container in the area of the right side of the city of Mosul.

The ministry said that after the liberation of the terrorist gangs during the past few days, the plant booby-trapping and manufacture of improvised explosive devices and missiles, and troops found inside a large Mzkhr medicines and medical supplies continued to organize Daesh.

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to International Alliance: Daesh boxed in only 10 km of Mosul Ayman
History of edits:: 2017/6/2 9:03 • 119 times readable
International Alliance: Daesh boxed in only 10 km of Mosul Ayman
[Oan- follow] the 
international coalition led by the United States announced that the Iraqi forces are approaching the last areas controlled by Daesh in Mosul , while Syrian troops just a few kilometers away from the city of tenderness.
A spokesman for the International Alliance of Ryan Dillon told reporters Thursday that "Daesh remaining fighters in control of less than 10 square kilometers of the western side of the city." 
"The liberation of these neighborhoods will be the final of the most difficult battles faced by Iraqi forces in its campaign to defeat Daesh." 
Last week , the coalition launched 21 air strikes in support of Iraqi efforts in the city of Mosul and destroyed many of the property owned Daesh, including 120 cars. 
He said Dillon said Iraqi forces set up safe corridors to bring out civilians from the city after that "was coerced and forced to enter the buildings and they are trapped for use in the tactics of evil Daesh." 
Meanwhile in Syria , opposition forces had regained control of about 350 square kilometers in the last week and became a stand three kilometers from the city of tenderness from the north and east. 
The spokesman confirmed that the coalition this week launched 59 air strikes to support the isolation of tenderness.
  • Upvote 4

Pentagon: less than 1,000 armed men from "Daesh" in Mosul, currently

Gunmen

The US Department of Defense revealed that the number of militants of the terrorist organization Daesh no more than a thousand element in Mosul.

The spokesman for the determination process steel Ryan Dillon said the space for Daesh less than ten square kilometers subject, adding that the recent battles of the most difficult battles waged by the Iraqi army in the liberation of Mosul since Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the start of breaking into the western right part of Mosul, it has been reported military sources said that the control of an area Daesh it became less than five percent.

• Upvote 4

Someone needs to use all their fingers & toes when they count the bad guys - last week the count was less than half of this " revised " 1000.

These bad guys are in a box, okay fine. Think " outside the box 📦 ", crash thru the box, and terminate with extreme prejudice. These guys aren't going to die of boredom.

The maps haven't changed a whole lot, and I'm sure there have been gains on the ground of late. If not, I'm thinking a week of fighting left is not the case. More like a month.

Just an observation - 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, chinadawg said:

the 72 hours is up......GET THIS WRAPPED UP !!!!!!

Just a long list of " 72 hours " statements over the last 6 weeks. The concept of time is foreign element to these people. We've been " in the next few days/72 hours " mode for a while. 

Maybe the Next generation will be more on top of the situation than these monkeys 🐒 

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Our troops are approaching the resolution of the battle of Mosul

Our troops are approaching the resolution of the battle of Mosul

65 views ViewLast Updated: Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 - 7:37
Our troops are approaching the resolution of the battle of Mosul

Mosul / morning approached our heroine of «declaration of the hour of victory» in the city of Mosul, especially after its liberation first health district, an incursion deep into the Zndjeli district and control over 40 percent of it, as well as achieving progress strategically important in healing Ayman al-Mosul neighborhood, during the battles that saw also, the incurrence gangs «Daesh» heavy losses consisted of killing the most prominent leaders of that organization, and the last of the so-called «official calculation» military assistant. Those victories coincided with the popular crowd forces win an important achievement, representing the liberation of a border port with Syria progress towards another port is the most important supply lines «Daesh» President. Near the «declaration of the hour of victory» is also confirmed by the international coalition led by the United States, who pointed out that the Iraqi forces approaching liberation last areas controlled by the «Daesh» praising the care of our forces to protect civilians and the opening of safe corridors for Hm.oukalt federal police headquarters said in a statement on Friday : the «Federal police continue to provide caution and imposed control over 40 percent of the Zndjeli neighborhood», adding that «our special forces bombed the headquarters of« Daesh »missiles and mobile launchers that led to the killing of 12« Daashaa »including Arab nationality». For its part, the defense ministry said in a statement on Friday: The «Pieces Armored Division ninth continuous PDC dens of terrorists and defeat them, as the pieces of a large operation, launched to liberate the healing neighborhood in the right side of the city of Mosul» In progress impressively operations «Muhammad is the Messenger of God II» popular crowd forces managed to break the first line to block the organization «Daesh» and edit a border port with Syria west Baaj, and continue to progress to edit another border port is the most important terrorist organization between Iraq and Syria supply lines.

• Upvote 3

Joint operations are talking about the "battle" and the upcoming preparations to declare "Victory of the Iraqi Week"

June 4, 2017

He expected the leadership of joint operations, Sunday, run "media battle" anticipated after regaining control of the city of Mosul from the grip of the "Daesh", confirming the existence of censorship on the media during military operations, as indicated near the Declaration "Week of the Iraqi victory" after the liberation of the city.

A spokesman for the command Brigadier General Yahya Messenger "There are areas of the media fell without a fight this media and Jabihna dramatically," pointing out that "there is a decrease in the media Daesh but still has the potential to portray the defeat as a victory."

In response to a question concerning joint operations to exercise control over the media during the Mosul operations, the Messenger said: "Yes, can not afford any channel access to the battlefield only after the approval of the Joint Special Operations Command and the cell war media," noting that "we dealt with the media Alchocrh all Our mission and professional editing land of Mosul. "

He pointed out that the Messenger "has been several international conferences and with the participation of experts in psychology and media held, in order to prepare for the battle for the media after the expulsion of the terrorist elements Daesh from Iraqi territory," asserting that "there is a great effort made in this area."

He added that "the right coast, left the little thing, and after the announcement of victory by the general commander of the armed forces, there will be a week great victory for the Iraqi liberation of Mosul, dear."

Joint Iraqi forces have been locked in seven months fierce fighting in the province of Nineveh to liberate them from the grip of the "Daesh", and achieved remarkable progress of those forces led to the liberation of the left coast connector completely and most of the right areas of the coast.

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to msdr government: Abadi will announce the "complete victory" in Mosul pm