Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

msdr government: Abadi will announce the "complete victory" in Mosul pm

yota691

3 minutes ago, Lcnljs2017 said:

What!!! What happen to you are liberated!!

From yesterday...

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 
confirmed Army Chief of Staff Gen. Gen. Othman al - Ghanemi, said Friday that Iraqi forces will finish editing the right coast of the connector within three weeks maximum. 
He said Ghanimi in a press interview with "Russia Today", and I followed "Tomorrow 's Press", " The security forces have been three attacks with chemicals by organizing Daesh in Ayman Mosul," noting that " the international coalition has learned that." 
He explained by saying that it " has caused cases of skin rashes in some cases , an ambulance was taken and caution measures in the event of repeated chemical attacks." 
Asked about the proportion of the control of Iraqi forces over the old town Ghanimi confirmed that "forces control 40% of them, and what percentage is controlled by Ayman Daesh inside Mosul , estimated at 35%." 
He added that " the influence of the whole of Iraq Daesh within areas of up to 3.8% of the total area of Iraq." 
And the whereabouts of al - Baghdadi, confirmed Ghanimi, said that "intelligence refers to moving on the border between Iraq and Syria on an ongoing basis , " denying " the presence of US ground combat troops in Iraq." 
On the quartet of joint coordination between Iraq and Russia, Iran and Syria Center, Ghanimi noted that " the center comes very useful information to identify terrorists sites and objectives are addressed through the four - wheel joint coordination." 
On another topic between the Ghanimi, said that " the Turkish breach on Iraqi soil under investigation and there are diplomatic channels opened dialogue with the Turkish side in this regard , " asserting that "Iraqi forces are preparing to cut off the road in front of the Turkish side pretexts for breach of Iraqi sovereignty." 
With regard to the presence of Turkish troops near Mosul Ghanemi also confirmed that the Iraqi forces will not allow the intervention of these forces in any military operation.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Abadi: Iraq on the eve of the stage of the challenges

Political

Since 29.04.2017 at 11:55 (Baghdad time)

16.jpg

Baghdad balances News

Said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Saturday that Iraq is on the threshold of a new phase, despite the large and continuing challenges.

This came during a speech at the National Unity Festival, which was held under the slogan (the great victory on our way towards peace), where he said: "We Nthe to declare a great victory, the biggest priority of peace-building and a decent life for our citizens, this is home to all Iraqis of different backgrounds and orientations."

Abadi said that "our heroes are engaged in battles and victories are making a war that is not easy but some are trying to foil the morale of our fighters by adopting the lies of the enemy because they have disagreements with the government and I call on them to leave our heroes brave and face the government."

He asked to "where conflicts have brought the country, and why some are trying to detract from our heroine?".

"The battles waged by our heroes in the armed forces have become lessons seen and admired the world are recorded in the books to study them."

And that "the diversity of our country's strength and not weakness," he said, adding "the importance of the start page of the Iraqi unity for our country and our citizens," .anthy 29 / d 24

• Upvote 6

History of edits:: 2017/4/29 12:05 • 40 times readable
Abadi: Iraq on the threshold of a new phase, despite the great challenges {expanded}
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed that Iraq is on the threshold of a new phase, despite the large and continuing challenges. "
Ebadi said during his speech at the National Unity Festival , which was held under the slogan of { the great victory on our way towards peace}, "We Nthe to declare a great victory, the biggest priority of peace - building and a decent life for our citizens , this is home to all Iraqis of different backgrounds and orientations." 
Abadi said that "our heroes are engaged in battles and victories are making a war that is not easy but some are trying to foil the morale of our fighters by adopting the lies of the enemy because they have disagreements with the government and I call on them to leave our heroes brave and face the government." 
He asked Abadi , where conflicts have brought the country, and why some are trying to detract from our heroine? ". 
He said the battles waged by our heroes in the armed forces have become lessons seen and admired the world are recorded in the books to study them." 
Among Abadi , the diversity of our country 's strength and not weakness , "noting" the importance of the start page of the Iraqi unity for our country and our citizens. " 
He argued , " is still a big challenge ahead of us , despite the achievements and unite Iraqis in the fight against terrorism, accusing "some people of trying to discourage information and use methods and misleading information for it , "pointing out that" Daesh publishes lies in the social networking sites and some politicians adopt its defense. " 
" I draw my address to the people of Mosul that does not succumb to rumors and assure them that the day of liberation is near , " he said . "There is a campaign trying rhythm between the Arabs and the Kurds tell you as a first - class Iraqis , like other citizens." 
He added Abadi "address Shiite brothers and tell them that we all must govern the country and terrorism disbelieves everyone, and address the Sunnis and telling them that all Iraqis fought with you to liberate the land from the impurity Daesh but there are voices cacophony still trying to incite, and tell the Sabians and the rest of the minorities that we are all the sons of this homeland. " 
He concluded by saying " the people of the liberated areas refuse to cooperate with the return of terrorists to their areas, and we seek to purge state institutions and political work" .anthy wrong practices
  • Upvote 5

History of edits:: 2017/4/29 12:55 • 27 times readable
Abadi urged Shiites to share rule with others and little year Bjamil liberate the land [expanded]
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi stressed that Iraq is on the threshold of a new phase , despite the large and continuing challenges.
A statement from his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, for Abadi as saying during his speech at the National Unity Festival , which was held under the slogan of [ the great victory on our way towards peace] "We Nthe to declare a great victory, the biggest priority of peace - building and a decent life for our citizens , this nation to all Iraqis of different backgrounds and orientations. " 
He added that "our heroes are engaged in battles and victories are making a war that is not easy but some are trying to foil the morale of our fighters by adopting the lies of the enemy because they have disagreements with the government and I call on them to leave our heroes brave and face the government." 
He asked Abadi , "where conflicts have brought the country, and why some are trying to detract from our heroine?". 
He said the battles waged by our heroes in the armed forces have become lessons seen and admired the world are recorded in the books to study them. 
Among Abadi , the diversity of our country 's strength and not weakness , "noting" the importance of the start page of the Iraqi unity for our country and our citizens. " 
The sated prime minister , " some attempt to discourage information and use the methods and misleading information for it , "pointing out that" Daesh publishes lies in sites social networking and some politicians adopt its defense. " 
He called on the people of Mosul that" do not succumb to rumors and assure them that the day of liberation is near. " 
He stressed , " there is a campaign trying rhythm between the Arab Kurds and tell the Kurds you are Iraqis first - class like the rest of the citizens. " 
He added Abadi" address Shiite brothers and tell them that we c Mie should govern the country and terrorism disbelieves everyone, and address the Sunnis and telling them that all Iraqis fought with you to liberate the land from the impurity Daesh but there are voices cacophony still trying to incite, and tell the Sabians and the rest of the minorities that we are all sons of this homeland. " 
He noted that" residents refuse to return the liberated areas of cooperation with terrorists to their areas, and we seek to purge state institutions and political action from wrong practices. "
  • Upvote 3

29-04-2017 01:15 PM
image.php?token=6e7f6af04e8c6ae53fa34aa9941a3d14&size=

Minister noted Haider al - Abadi, during the National Unity Festival , which was held under the slogan of [ the great victory on our way towards peace] ', that Iraq is on the threshold of a new phase , despite the large and continuing challenges. 

In a statement to his press office, 'We Nthaye to declare a great victory, the biggest priority of peace - building and a decent life for our citizens , this is home to all Iraqis of all backgrounds and Tugeathm'.on Iraq on the threshold of a new phase , despite the large and continuing challenges. 

He added that 'our heroes are engaged in battles and victories are making a war that is not easy but some are trying to foil the morale of our fighters by adopting the lies of the enemy because they have disagreements with the government and I call on them to leave our heroes brave and face the government. " 

He asked Abadi 'where conflicts have brought the country, and why some are trying to detract from our heroine?'. 

He said the battles waged by our heroes in the armed forces have become lessons seen and admired the world are recorded in the books to study them. 

Among Abadi , the diversity of our country 's strength and not weakness 'pointing to' the importance of the start page of the Iraqi unity for our country and our citizens. " 

The Prime Minister sated 'some attempt to discourage the use of information and methods and misleading information for it' pointing out that 'Daesh publishes lies in the social networking sites and some politicians adopt its defense'. 

He called on the people of Mosul to be 'not succumb to rumors and assure them that the day of liberation is near.' 

He stressed 'there is a campaign trying rhythm between the Arabs and the Kurds tell you as a first - class Iraqis like the rest of the citizens'. 

He added Abadi 'address Shiite brothers and tell them that we all must govern the country and terrorism disbelieves everyone, and address the Sunnis and telling them that all Iraqis fought with you to liberate the land from the impurity Daesh but there are voices cacophony still trying to incite, and tell the Sabians and the rest of the minorities that we are all the sons of this homeland. " 

He pointed out that ' the people refuse to return the liberated areas of cooperation with terrorists to their areas, and we seek to purge state institutions and political action from wrong practices'.

• Upvote 3

"Near", "Soon", "On our way", "Blah", "Blah", "Blah", "Blah!" 

Just forget it! If anyone wants to buy my Dinar from me I will let it go now for $1.05 per Dinar! Was going to hold out for the $3.47, but I just want out of the mess I put myself in! Message me and we can meet in Reno and do the exchange! 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, wciappetta said:

I never put much stock in "unnamed sources" however now we see a named commander giving a three week maximum time frame. I can live with that. Victory is inevitable and near. I have huge expectations soon after this is over with.

He gave the same thing 4 weeks ago. Isis will be gone by April last. IRAQ POSTPONE, SOON,2 things there Great at.

• Upvote 3

APRIL 29, 2017

Prime Minister of Iraq confirms that the liberation of Mosul is near

1431875465_2

BAGHDAD - (dpa) Iraqi -srah Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Saturday that they Athaoon to declare the great victory over the organization of the Islamic state.

He added Abadi, while attending the National Unity Festival, which was held under the slogan / great victory on our way towards peace / that Iraq is on the threshold of a new phase, despite the large and continuing challenges, saying that "one of the biggest priorities of peace-building and a decent life for our citizens, this is home to all Iraqis of different backgrounds and orientations."

He stated that "our heroes are engaged in battles and victories are making a war that is not easy but some are trying to foil the morale of our fighters is building through the lies of the enemy, because they have disagreements with the government and I call on them to leave the brave heroes."

He said that "the day of liberation is near in Mosul and the people of Mosul, not to surrender to the rumors," adding that "was destroyed Daesh capabilities and left enormous weapons and we will spend it."

Ebadi said: "We do not like war, but the war was imposed on us by the oblique enemy, which is the organization of Daesh and won by a war that is not easy and we have no choice but to win it in order to protect our citizens."

"The organization Daesh deviant group attacking Iraqis everywhere and we will win it and Iraqi forces are racing to fight against Daesh."

He stated that "Daesh spread lies through social networking to discourage the morale of the Iraqi forces sites, and we must not obey to the adoption of these lies, misleading."

He said that "the Kurds in the Kurdistan Iraqi citizens first class and there are campaigns for the rhythm between you and your people of Iraq, and that the diversity of the components of the Iraqi people, Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians and all denominations, is the power of Iraq."

He stressed that "the communities and the components of the whole Iraqi society fought Daesh together, because Iraq is for all we do not have the term citizen first and second degree, everyone is equal."

He added that "the people of the liberated areas refuse the return of cooperation with terrorists to their areas and there are large numbers joined Daesh."

He said, "We made significant losses in our fight against terrorism, and we have achieved victories with courage, wisdom and heroic steadfastness."

Iraqi forces are engaged in large-scale military operations to regain control of the right coast in the city of Mosul from the "Islamic state", after the Emancipation Proclamation left coast late January second / last January.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

the city of Mosul that day freed from Daesh terrorist gangs "will soon become" followed ..

There it is...the dreaded "soon". Maybe he should consult with his military before he throws out the next announcement. There's a lot of work still to do in Mosul and they want the Al Nuri mosque completely freed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

He said that "the Kurds in the Kurdistan Iraqi citizens first class and there are campaigns for the rhythm between you and your people of Iraq, and that the diversity of the components of the Iraqi people, Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians and all denominations, is the power of Iraq."

He stressed that "the communities and the components of the whole Iraqi society fought Daesh together, because Iraq is for all we do not have the term citizen first and second degree, everyone is equal."

Wow. If he doesn't get killed this guy sure sees the big picture!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

If this goes to mid summer with them not recapturing Mosul then I think they aren't even trying.

I'm sure the mothers of those who have died fighting to liberate Mosul would argue that they are trying. Not trying to be a jerk, but they have lost a lot of fighters in this. Ground fighting to push these guys out of the houses and buildings is the worst possible warfare.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Just forget it! If anyone wants to buy my Dinar from me I will let it go now for $1.05 per Dinar! Was going to hold out for the $3.47, but I just want out of the mess I put myself in! Message me and we can meet in Reno and do the exchange! 

$1.05 per dinar????    :D

3 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I second that idea. Heck, I'll even sell mine cheaper.......1-1 

Any takers?

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to msdr government: Abadi will announce the "complete victory" in Mosul pm