Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani’s Message on al-Fitr Eid

3 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Off topic? :) 

Carry on...

damn right carry on

this is what we do

i love hearing the ups

the downs

and the re ups

off topic yaaa who give s a crapppppppppppppppppppppp

this is telling a bit about you that no one knows

except for me

nothing hidden

davis is my last name

love all u kids

davis for president

trump said he be vp

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, DWitte said:

Keep going davis my friend.  I believe you've come a long ways since we first talked.

Yes ya'all, davis and I are friends even though it doesn't show.  We'll be better friends if he doesn't do the thong thing after the RV.:D:ph34r::twothumbs:

just for that 

beers on me

we both will end up in thongs

hope not the same thong

but lets see how the drinks and night play out

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, davis411 said:

damn right carry on

this is what we do

i love hearing the ups

the downs

and the re ups

off topic yaaa who give s a crapppppppppppppppppppppp

this is telling a bit about you that no one knows

except for me

nothing hidden

davis is my last name

love all u kids

davis for president

trump said he be vp

Umm...Really? :0

It was a chuckling observation, what's the beef? Y'all need a hug or somethin'?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Donziman said:

Wow you guys have some awesome marriage stories. Wondering whats going

to happen if and when you're the newly rich guy ? ha 

My first Wife wanted me DEAD. The marriage didn't last, shame really . . . just chalked it up to incompatibility I guess.

2nd time around is much better, just celebrated 17 years. I'm in Arizona and she's in North Dakota - NO, just kidding gang ! It's ALL good . . . I think . . . I'll get back to ya on this. :lol:

• Upvote 5

19 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

My first Wife wanted me DEAD. The marriage didn't last, shame really . . . just chalked it up to incompatibility I guess.

2nd time around is much better, just celebrated 17 years. I'm in Arizona and she's in North Dakota - NO, just kidding gang ! It's ALL good . . . I think . . . I'll get back to ya on this. :lol:

Makes for a great marriage.  Have to have humor.    :lol:

• Upvote 3

Well, I can say we beat you all at this point! We will be married for 52 years in November! Of Course there have been some rough edges at times, but we have worked through it. Things now seem to get better and better patience and love is what makes the difference.

Heres hoping in a month maybe sooner we will all be happier than we thought we would ever be!  GooooooRV

p.s The secret to a long marriage is that the first one to leave has to take all them dang kids with them.  They told us when we got married that it would never work out.  So we have spent the last 51 1/2 years trying to figure why it wasn't working.  Haven't figured it out yet and to tell you the truth I don't thing we ever will. So we'll just keep on livin and lovin and let them figure it out.

• Upvote 3

On 6/24/2017 at 2:38 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Just celebrated 19 years this week.... my wife and I laugh as we've been married half our lives. It has its ups and downs but this RV will be that much sweeter as we plan our children's and grandchildren's generational wealth strategies in VIP/OSI.... so thankful I found this group years ago! I pray each and everyone of you are blessed beyond measure and that you make your corner of the world a better place as a result of an RV for the people of Iraq and us lucky few :) 

Married 39 yrs together 42.  Married at 18.   Lot of hard work but worth it in the end

• Upvote 4