Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Family I have a rate......

BETTYBOOP

Just now, Shedagal said:

Thanks for the advice.  Remember we have been on this ride a long time and have seen this stuff come and go.  This "flying off the handle" is just our passing the time until this blows over and we are back to the waiting game.  But some day . . . SOON!!

I am so grateful for the team of folks here at DV willing to share. I know I for one probably don't have it straight right out of the box so I appreciate others chiming in to help me get things straight.

Just the shear volume of past news culminating coupled with recent seeming anomalies, I for one can't help but be optimistic - yet cautious on how I plan to evaluate options and execute once the real deal is announced.

Thank You All!!! :tiphat:

I am eagerly waiting some news from Adam. Maybe he'll do a drive by - or maybe he has better and more necessary things to do! :o   :o   :o

In the mean time..............................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, murd11 said:

You all seem to be getting giddy over nothing. Settle down and wait for some actual proof. You are flying off the handle over nothing. Control yourselfs.

"What...we have here is....a Failure to Comunicate! 

Some men...you just can't reach!

So then you get what we have HERE!"

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

one never knows????........but this is what Saradise from Paradise found!!!!!

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/

That is NOT an official site.

Everyone knows it's CBI.IQ 

It's just done up on a hosting company.

Anyone remember when someone made a Wiki article saying it revalued and it sent everyone into a pants-wetting tizzy?

I knew it was fake, then some days later the author busted everyone for believing it.

Nothing means a thing unless you can go to a bank and EXCHANGE at that wonderful rate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

6 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

they have an NDA

LOL !   :lol::P

6 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Ol'Sarges Gals......cleavage talcum powder........I want actual proof!   :D

We hang in Panama, not Peru.... :huh:

besides, ever since the Gringos hauled pineapple-face Noriega out of there, it's been pretty clean. ;)

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, MisterNope said:

Anyone remember when someone made a Wiki article saying it revalued and it sent everyone into a pants-wetting tizzy?

I knew it was fake, then some days later the author busted everyone for believing it.

Nothing means a thing unless you can go to a bank and EXCHANGE at that wonderful rate.

Geez......go crawl back under your rock.......no one has made any sensational accusations here........just move on if this all bothers you so much......!!

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, murd11 said:

You all seem to be getting giddy over nothing. Settle down and wait for some actual proof. You are flying off the handle over nothing. Control yourselfs.

No one is "giddy or  flying off the handle"........by BTW where did that phrase originate anyhow.....??How does one fly off the handle...??  

all we have seen over the many years are but tiny pieces to the RV puzzle.....

Image result for RV puzzle

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

No one is "giddy or  flying off the handle"........by BTW where did that phrase originate anyhow.....??How does one fly off the handle...??  

all we have seen over the many years are but tiny pieces to the RV puzzle.....

Image result for RV puzzle

Origin. This is an American phrase and it alludes to the uncontrolled way a loose axe-head flies off from its handle. It is first found in print in Thomas C. Haliburton's The Attaché; or, Sam Slick in England, 1843/4: "He flies right off the handle for nothing."

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am so grateful for the team of folks here at DV willing to share. I know I for one probably don't have it straight right out of the box so I appreciate others chiming in to help me get things straight.

Just the shear volume of past news culminating coupled with recent seeming anomalies, I for one can't help but be optimistic - yet cautious on how I plan to evaluate options and execute once the real deal is announced.

Thank You All!!! :tiphat:

I am eagerly waiting some news from Adam. Maybe he'll do a drive by - or maybe he has better and more necessary things to do! :o   :o   :o

In the mean time..............................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

You are so welcome

i do my best to help all

now vote for me to be prez

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, MisterNope said:

Don't worry mr noper

i was promised by terry Ray okie etc 20 bucks plus per dinar

so I will wait as per their guidance 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, MisterNope said:

Forum Cancer. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Origin. This is an American phrase and it alludes to the uncontrolled way a loose axe-head flies off from its handle. It is first found in print in Thomas C. Haliburton's The Attaché; or, Sam Slick in England, 1843/4: "He flies right off the handle for nothing."

I'll bet Lizzy Bordens Mom wishes that's how it went.....??    Good info SG

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, MisterNope said:

2 hours ago, gregp said:

Forum Cancer. 

More Like A Forum Hemorrhoid ! :o 

Definitily An Irritating Pain In The Ass - But With A Zero Percent Chance Of Actually Spreading ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

More Like A Forum Hemorrhoid ! :o 

Definitily An Irritating Pain In The Ass - But With A Zero Percent Chance Of Actually Spreading ...

:D  :D  :D 

It needs removed!!! :cigar:

• Upvote 2

I don't dare to even complain abut waiting. I've held dinar since 2011 and I know that others have been in this thing since 2003-2004 and some helped liberate Iraq as well. Some dinarvet members have already passed on and will never get to see it but they are probably happier where they are now. I'm just hoping while all the other people I know are having fun right now and I am not because I've invested lots of time and money into this and am being responsible with the money God has given me though the years, I am hoping I can have fun very soon as well. I want out of the rat race as much as the next person but it will happen when it happens, no sooner or later. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I don't dare to even complain abut waiting. I've held dinar since 2011 and I know that others have been in this thing since 2003-2004 and some helped liberate Iraq as well. Some dinarvet members have already passed on and will never get to see it but they are probably happier where they are now. I'm just hoping while all the other people I know are having fun right now and I am not because I've invested lots of time and money into this and am being responsible with the money God has given me though the years, I am hoping I can have fun very soon as well. I want out of the rat race as much as the next person but it will happen when it happens, no sooner or later. 

Agreed. Been in since 2012. Told one guy about it. He said he talked to his finance guy and he knew nothing about it. Also told him about cryptocurrency, same response. Can't hardly wait to send him a text from a black sand beach and tell him all about how much there WAS to be made.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Funny, no cats involved or related to the event.

Unless maybe someone was throwing an ax(e) at the cat, which would be terrible.

Also, ax with an e is a body wash, for stinky persons.

So says the files of DWitte, circa June of 2017 and verified by Target.  Negative on the Wal-Mart.  Too many people taking pictures and I don't want to see myself on You Tube that way.  Funny, (yes, I used the word again) how we never see videos and pictures of the Target patrons.  Geez, I wonder why.

FYI Snow, my cat is yelling at me right now.  And she's a hottie.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Funny, no cats involved or related to the event.

Unless maybe someone was throwing an ax(e) at the cat, which would be terrible.

Also, ax with an e is a body wash, for stinky persons.

So says the files of DWitte, circa June of 2017 and verified by Target.  Negative on the Wal-Mart.  Too many people taking pictures and I don't want to see myself on You Tube that way.  Funny, (yes, I used the word again) how we never see videos and pictures of the Target patrons.  Geez, I wonder why.

FYI Snow, my cat is yelling at me right now.  And she's a hottie.

i dont worry about target in canada

i think they lasted 1 year or so

then all closed and out of here

walmart pics are funny

• Upvote 1